RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Only having a "social game" is what makes for terrible, rotten seasons. Why do they even bother having comps at all? They should all just have a group orgy and vote out the worst lover each week.

Only having a "social game" means you're never in control of your own destiny - let alone any group of people you keep promising to "have their back". It's embarrassing watching these type of weak morons float around deluding themselves that they're in control of what's happening. Even if I despise floating garbage, I can at least have a little respect for any player who makes it clear that this is all they have, as it's almost certainly their only shot at winning. The trouble is most are not content to be seen in such a way. So they start trying to take credit for any/every move that happens..pretending they're "throwing" every comp(so convenient) etc.. and all it ends up doing is make them look desperate and pathetic. Paras being the perfect example.

If all you have is pure social then fine, but OWN IT. Tell the jury members that's all you had and that's what ultimately got you sitting there. Paras to jury members: I couldn't win jack sh!t and floated my way through the game. But come on guys, did anyone suck ass as good as me? Jurors: Fair point. Also, we were dumb enough to believe your sweet pea bullsh!t crying routine. So here's the 100k.

What's up with that? Everyone is honest and we move on.
Big Brother is a social experiment and there's more to BB than comps, you don't have to win comps to win the game look at Dr will? Paul lost twice because his social was crap, he won a lot of comps but his social game let him down.

Winning comps gets you further and could you get your target out but that isn't enough, jury management is the key to winning which is where your social game comes in to it a player should be on good terms whoever is evicted. Paras doing that is hilarious and if it gets her the win the lol <3 All of the final 5 have done something right to be where they are so well done to them and there hasn't been any good gameplay at all so i wouldn't class any of them as good gameplayers, erica will be known as a comp beast rather than a good player she was doing so well, she was socially in a good spot and didn't need to win comps at that time.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 28-04-2018 at 07:01 PM.
LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote