oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

I'm not sure I remember I read someone on Sucks a while back say that the 'fans brought it back' narrative was all bull**** and it kinda blew my mind, I just found it again

Quote:
The so-called fan campaign to save BBCAN had nothing to do with its return. Global and Insight and Endemol reached a contract renewal impasse and Global tried to strong-arm the other two companies with the tactic of immediately announcing (right after the BBCAN5 finale) that BBCAN will be 'on hiatus' for the foreseeable future. Obviously it must have worked as the three sides finally made a deal. The 'fan campaign' is just their feel-good cover up of what actually happened.
So idk? The ratings were marginally up on last year but looking at Wiki it seems they began to trail off again

It's a real shame that the 'comeback' season was so dire, I hope it's renewed cause the production is still the best in the franchise. Bring it back and finally do the International All Stars/Canada vs USA season that BB5 was so obviously meant to be
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote