View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 08:25 PM #5

I think for me everything happened a little too quickly with these two both inside and once out of the house.I think they are in a very strange situation and think that had they given the relationship some time before telling all how much they love each other I may indeed have taken more notice.
I don't blame them for cashing in on their new found fame but I would have thought a few choice magazine interviews would have been great.As I'm not a fan I now see how all the people that didn't like Helen and Paul felt about their publicity while I was loving every article that featured them.
I do think that these two will stay together now and I'll admit I had my doubts but they do seem to be more genuine since leaving the house.
I'm just worried that they will replace Jade and every time they so much as sneeze we have to hear about it.
I'm sure like Lee & sophie who I never thought would stay together they will have a long and happy future together.
but thats just my opinion we can't like everyone and for me I think I was just disappointed as we hoped for another Helen and Paul romance.I now know that's not likely to ever happen again.
rachb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote