BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Just finished s2...

Spoiler:

I agree that Jeri is intended to be a horrible character - especially after what she tried to pull with Kilgrave in S1 - but the trauma she goes through this season is pretty redeemable in my eyes and she did seem genuine in her remorse before she was ripped off. I get the feeling she's set up now to return to her old ways. Edit: "get the feeling"... SHAUN SHE LITERALLY JUST PERSUADED INEZ TO KILL A GUY. But she was a bitch so... eh

Trish's storyline was frustrating as I enjoyed her in S1... that ending was heartbreaking because I don't see Jessica's connection to any of the supporting cast, now. I do really, really pray that Jessica returns the favour with an eye for an eye in S3 and we say tata to Trish's mom, though.

The Alisa storyline was great and I loved Alisa a lot - even killing Jessica's beautiful boyfriend and that lovely prison guard aside. She took that bitch police officer with her, at least I do think Malus was underused and there wasn't enough explanation as to how he got so much funding and resources to basically just operate on D.O.A.s off the radar.

I'm also a bit put out by Malcolm's storyline, though... going from junkie to arch-intellectual mastermind that manages to blackmail incredibly senior lawyers? I don't buy it. I like him for shallow reasons but he's just so wet and boring. Jessica's new slampiece is nice as well but meh...

Intrigued to see what happens with S3 since Trish appears to have...the power to catch things she drops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 12-05-2018 at 03:13 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote