View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 04:48 AM #16

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Da'Vonne
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Da'Vonne
CBB15: Perez Hilton

I don't have time to go through all the times to where if it was a pubilc vote, someone on BBUSA would have stayed in the house.

But I will lean more towards like the end of the game.

BB2-Part of me wants to say Monica would have won due to sympathy of her sister dying in 9/11 whilst she was in the house. But Shannon and Will were way bigger characters despite that. But there's that.

BB3-I believe Lisa still would have won if BB3 had a public vote for winner.

BB4-BB5-No difference.

BB6-Janelle would have survived F3 if it was a public vote, and won.

BB7-Janelle would have gotten further and won, and/or Erika would have won the final vote against Mike Boogie.

BB8-Daniele would win the final public vote. Eric would have possibly made it further too.

BB9-BB10-No difference

BB11-No difference. In fact the season panned out how it would if it was a public vote involved.

BB12-No difference. Annie might have survived the first eviction possibly if America voted.

BB13-No difference. Funny how Danielle said if it was a public vote for winner Rachel would have lost, she wouldn't have against Porsche.

BB14-Dan would have won.

BB15-Andy wouldn't have won. The racists that made it to the end wouldn't have gotten as far as they did. The good guys:Helen, Candace and Jessie and Judd would have gotten a lot further.

BB16-BB17-No difference.

BB18-Paul likely would have won. Tiffany maybe would have gotten further. His game in BB18 was better than in BB19 But other than that, the people America like stayed in the house like it would if it was a public vote.

BB19-Josh probably would not have won. Paul wouldn't have gotten as far as he did. Jessica would have gotten farther than she did. Other that than, no difference.

OTT-No difference. Especially since the winner was chosen by public vote

Celebrity-Shannon Elizabeth would have won.

Last edited by 854; 15-05-2018 at 04:53 AM.
854 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote