View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 04:20 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
How about we make a deal? I won't use tough guy/dudes again, if you and the rest of the T-Birds manage to refrain from all this tough talk? I'm just a delicate flower and having to read this BS just makes me realise how inadequate I am as a cuck male. It's really sweet that you'd come to Kirks aid though, and give him the confidence to post in this thread again.

Talking of which....

KIRK! Kirkster! Kirky Kircky Kirk. My brother Kirk.

You do realise the "I know you are but what am I" defence is probably only good until about your 10th birthday? Come on dude, you know more humans than I'll ever know, so you must have had this conversation with someone else by now?

I'm really glad you found that funny, because it was supposed to be funny. Well, to be fair I wasn't going for straight up comedy, I was going for more subtle comedic mockery to highlight the absurdity of talking tough on the internet, but good comedy like good literature is and should always be open to interpretation.

I'm just glad to see you laughing again and the fact that I helped you turn that frown upside down is a plus. Laughing Kirk is so much more fun than angry kirk.
Well, you certainly make me laugh Reaper, I'll give you that.

But don't mistake my inability to suffer fools gladly for anger because it's not.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. My shirt rips and I turn green.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote