Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koadey View Post
I wanted to do a youtube series/podcast on this very topic as well.

Remember, the final three would probably never be the same because some players weren't popular enough to get to this point of the game - i.e. Victoria, Gina Marie, Spencer, Cowboy, Alison, Jun, Maggie, Ivette, etc.

People like Audrey, Nick Uhas, Da'Vonne (in both seasons), Donny, Dominic, Cassi, probably both Shannon Elizabeth & Shannon Dragoo, Kaysar, Sarah, etc all make it further because they were popular.

I forgot about Shannon, and to be fair, if she doesn't get a meltdown, she could beat Ross.

And I argue that Janelle could win BBUS6 because she provided more drama and entertainment than Kaysar.

As for BB Canada,

1. Gary probably wins and rightfully so as he probably doesn't get evicted, with Emmett a close contender

2. Jon or Neda, most likely Neda wins. Ika for sure makes it very far, but I think she won't beat Jon or Neda because Jon/Neda were far more heroic and she still bullied Heather. The women have an even lower-hand this season since they all ganged up on Heather.

3. Brittnee probably wins with Bruno as the closest contender. Kevin also could've gotten a chance. Sarah was more villianous as Brittnee was more of a hero. Jordan also probably goes far and Sindy might even go first if she remained nominated.

4. Nikki probably wins, though Loveita may last long enough to give her a run for her money. Cassandra is also probably Nikki's closest contender. Funny how Nikki could win BB Canada when she wouldn't win BBUK.

5. Ika for sure wins with Demetres her only contender. Houseguest would probably be terrified to nominate Neda, who remained the fan-favorite before the show in fear of being nominated.

6. Anything between Hamza, Veronica, Erica, or Will and Johnny by a long shot. This is the one season where the people who made it further probably get evicted and those who didn't make it far probably get evicted. Of the three who have the best chance, Erica lasted longer, but Hamza and Veronica probably try to make things interesting the whole way through.

-
Other factors to consider is ever since BBUK was on Channel 5, they use the vote to save and three nominees minimum. There's a chance that BBUS/Canada could adopt that, which could help get rid of boring houseguest faster. Also, Canada's triple eviction twist would bound to screw over one good houseguest.
I would definitely watch that YouTube series

Nikki winning BB4
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote