Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 16-04-2014, 11:48 PM #801
0_o

0_o

Actually cant believe that the amount of time I have spent looking into this case..and I am fooled by a reconstruction. Back to thinking the whole thing is dodgy now then

I was saying too..that if thats the proof they have, why on earth is it taking them so long to gather evidence against him, as that vid is pretty much conclusive (if the explosion came from where the bag was dumped)
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 12:07 AM #802

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):

I think you're right to be curious about so much of the official account of the incidents Vicky.
I'm not one to jump up in support of every crazy conspiracy theory but there's things about the Boston 'bombings' that just don't sit well with me at all.
The guy with his legs blown off is one of the most suspicious parts of it all. No blood spurting from the supposed severed arteries as well as the fact that he's being wheeled along in a wheelchair just after supposedly having both of his legs blown off and he's fully conscious and surprisingly cognizant! Also, despite the blast being powerful enough to remove both of his lower legs the rest of his clothing is largely un-affected. I've seen pictures of blasts in areas with people tightly packed together and there's nearly always many people semi or fully naked having had their clothes blown off. There isn't a single person like this amongst the pictures. There's also some very suspicious photo's of him and the people around him on the ground and after the 'blast'.

I don't want to go into too much detail about it but it's worth googling it and having a look at some of the very suspicious goings on before, during and after the incidents.
Also read about the military looking guys with backpacks on (not the supposed 'bombers')standing around with earpieces and stuff. Some people even claim to have identified those guys and their claims about them are extremely intriguing to say the least.

I only recently became aware of all of this stuff and haven't looked that deeply into it but what i have read has left me with far more questions than it has answers!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 12:10 AM #803
0_o

0_o

Documentary never mentioned that after the older brother carjacked 'danny', then picked up the younger brother...during the shootout on dexter..they had 2 cars again(shown on many of the photos, and the vids of that shootout). If the police chased them straight from the shell garage, then when did they pick up the second car again? And why bother carjacking someone at all if you are going to keep your own car too
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 17-04-2014 at 12:12 AM.
Old 17-04-2014, 12:25 AM #804
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

pretty sure they could just do a history check on his laptop/computer and know everything
Ninastar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 12:38 AM #805
0_o

0_o

I dread to think what I would be found guilty of if the police checked my laptop search history

I was searching how to make pressure cooker bombs from fireworks and everything in the few weeks after this just because I was curious about how it would work
Quote:
Quote:
Old 17-04-2014, 12:59 AM #806

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

There's far too many inconsistencies and irregularities for my liking. The more i look into it the dodgier the whole thing appears.
I saw a pic of the dead brother's body on the slab the other day and there were some weird unexplained injuries and stuff. There's also been comments by people who knew him about the surviving brother looking 'like a completely different person'.
In cases like this (as is the norm with 'conspiracy theories') you obviously have to take everything with a large pinch of salt but this seems different to most cases. There's just soooooo many credible people having serious problems with certain details of this case.
I think, increasingly so, the problem in the US these days is that there's more and more proven cases of the public being fed misinformation and even down-right blatant lies by the powers that be (the ones who are supposed to be protecting their interests) that it's becoming acceptable (rightly so) to question the official story.
People of my parent's generation find it very difficult to believe that Governments and people in positions of authority or power would ever purposely or knowingly lie to or mislead the general public. My parents are finally beginning to see that these things do happen though (and have been for decades or longer!).
It's a scarier World now than it has ever been!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 01:10 AM #807
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I dread to think what I would be found guilty of if the police checked my laptop search history

I was searching how to make pressure cooker bombs from fireworks and everything in the few weeks after this just because I was curious about how it would work
lol i'm sure they'd find more than just that on a terrorists laptop history
Ninastar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 06:42 AM #808
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

So it was an Israeli ordered hit by the CIA and no Jewish Taxi drivers who all work for Mossad were running or present that day, in an attempt to clamp down on more civil liberties and go to war with Oolan Bator...

Fame, Riches, Adventure, Glory - A Cyber Warrior craves not these things

In Memorium
Wendy (AKA Romantic Old Bird) 1951 - 2008
Sticks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 03:17 AM #809
My keyboard is bullocks

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
CBBUSA: Mark McGrath

My keyboard is bullocks

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
CBBUSA: Mark McGrath

The Marathon is tomorrow.

Cannot wait for some idiot bloke to run onto the course and get his arse kicked by security.
Nintendo ID (Wii U): BRLNerd
BBfanUSA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
boston, explosions, marathon, reported