Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 08-09-2009, 10:38 PM #1

Default Be a dolphin and close the door

That evening when Rodrigo and Sophie had the giggles was one of my favourite. From be a darling to be a dolphin was the inspiration for many of the more humorous Rodrigo/Sophie moments.

Anyone else have similar memories?
Luanda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:43 PM #2

Freddie laughing when Bea was fake-crying.
Nigeria_Bob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:03 PM #3

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

david eating the sweets ,with roddy and sophie watching laughing away.
freddie laughing in the pool when bea was going to the jail
siavash screaming like a girl when the spider was in the kitchen
ButterflyGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:59 AM #4
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie

Yes and in the diary room when they made humorous noises to make each other laugh...silly but I laugh at things like that myself!
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:03 AM #5
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Charlie & Rodrigo taking the piss out of Lisa & David being in the final - Having a fag & drinking Tea hehe

Also Rodrigo laughing at Beas reaction to her message from home
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:04 AM #6
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Siavash in the barrell costume
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:57 AM #7

Freddie comes across as a nasty, insecure little urchin needing other to back him and bolster his ego before he does something,he's rather sinister imho
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:01 PM #8

[rquote=2556935&tid=147225&author=delta]Freddie comes across as a nasty, insecure little urchin needing other to back him and bolster his ego before he does something,he's rather sinister imho[/rquote]

Wow.

Where did that come from?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:37 PM #9
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

[rquote=2556941&tid=147225&author=Luanda][rquote=2556935&tid=147225&author=delta]Freddie comes across as a nasty, insecure little urchin needing other to back him and bolster his ego before he does something,he's rather sinister imho[/rquote]

Wow.

Where did that come from?[/rquote]

satan took delta over for a while.

What delta meant to say was

Freddie is my dream guy, I want to have his babies, all being born with silly hats on, one called Sonny and one called Jim.
Appearance_Of_A_Junky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:42 PM #10
I hate you all.

I hate you all.

I'm not sure if it was shown on one of the highlights, but Rodrigo and Siavash noticed a hanging spider by the bathroom door and were making a big fuss over it because it kept "swinging" over to them.

Btw, hi Paul!
Enid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:48 PM #11
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

[rquote=2556973&tid=147225&author=Enid]I'm not sure if it was shown on one of the highlights, but Rodrigo and Siavash noticed a hanging spider by the bathroom door and were making a big fuss over it because it kept "swinging" over to them.

Btw, hi Paul! [/rquote]

I remember that - hiya Enid, sorry been out of touch, hows things - is it this weekend? must be soon, I started playing batman the other day and you not been online for 19 days!

hope you are fantastically well?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:52 PM #12
R.I.P Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark
R.I.P Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Roddy trying to get Charlie and Co to behave like a dog and eventually getting Sophie to do it for his secret task.

Angel jumping in the pool naked on LF when Noirin got Freddie and Marcus etc to have a laugh in the pool. Their faces were class as they tried not to look and appear cool about it all.

Hira and the cake in the Alice Task.

Lisa's face when Kris got evicted .

The whole rebellion by Marcus Freddie and Siavash and then Siavash screaming about the height of the roof when he looked down.

Sree and his insightful sayings.."personally me..I tell it on my face.. No one knows when the sun will come out... Blah blah blah.

Siavash and the barrel in the diary room.

MJBFAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:55 PM #13
I hate you all.

I hate you all.

[rquote=2556979&tid=147225&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2556973&tid=147225&author=Enid]I'm not sure if it was shown on one of the highlights, but Rodrigo and Siavash noticed a hanging spider by the bathroom door and were making a big fuss over it because it kept "swinging" over to them.

Btw, hi Paul! [/rquote]

I remember that - hiya Enid, sorry been out of touch, hows things - is it this weekend? must be soon, I started playing batman the other day and you not been online for 19 days!

[/rquote]
I know! Sorry, I've packed up my 360 for the move. It's now sitting in a rucksack. Gonna be HELL on my back.

Yes, moving out this weekend, then moving up north next Monday. I've been pretty busy with packing. Not only do I have to carry all my clothes in my suitcase, but my computer monitor as well! Taking hundreds of pounds of technology on the train is rather worrying. :P

So how is Arkham Asylum? I'm disappointed they didn't use Harley's original design and "revamped" her. I was going to buy the game but decided to hold off for a while since better games will be coming out later this year. *ahem* Assassin's Creed 2.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:58 PM #14

[rquote=2556987&tid=147225&author=Enid][rquote=2556979&tid=147225&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2556973&tid=147225&author=Enid]I'm not sure if it was shown on one of the highlights, but Rodrigo and Siavash noticed a hanging spider by the bathroom door and were making a big fuss over it because it kept "swinging" over to them.

Btw, hi Paul! [/rquote]

[/rquote]
I know! Sorry, I've packed up my 360 for the move. It's now sitting in a rucksack. Gonna be HELL on my back.

Yes, moving out this weekend, then moving up north next Monday. I've been pretty busy with packing. Not only do I have to carry all my clothes in my suitcase, but my computer monitor as well! Taking hundreds of pounds of technology on the train is rather worrying. :P

So how is Arkham Asylum? I'm disappointed they didn't use Harley's original design and "revamped" her. I was going to buy the game but decided to hold off for a while since better games will be coming out later this year. *ahem* Assassin's Creed 2. [/rquote]

Yes, Brian's ok and Katie and the kids are coming over on Sunday afternoon for a barbecue. Is Alan doing well in his new job?
Old 09-09-2009, 01:04 PM #15
I hate you all.

I hate you all.

[rquote=2556992&tid=147225&author=Luanda][rquote=2556987&tid=147225&author=Enid][rquote=2556979&tid=147225&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2556973&tid=147225&author=Enid]I'm not sure if it was shown on one of the highlights, but Rodrigo and Siavash noticed a hanging spider by the bathroom door and were making a big fuss over it because it kept "swinging" over to them.

Btw, hi Paul! [/rquote]

[/rquote]

So how is Arkham Asylum? I'm disappointed they didn't use Harley's original design and "revamped" her. I was going to buy the game but decided to hold off for a while since better games will be coming out later this year. *ahem* Assassin's Creed 2. [/rquote]

Yes, Brian's ok and Katie and the kids are coming over on Sunday afternoon for a barbecue. Is Alan doing well in his new job?[/rquote]
Tell Brian and Katie I said hello. Unfortunately, Alan quit his job (not the area of work he was looking for it turns out) and has decided to become a pole dancer.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:17 PM #16
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

[rquote=2556987&tid=147225&author=Enid][rquote=2556979&tid=147225&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2556973&tid=147225&author=Enid]I'm not sure if it was shown on one of the highlights, but Rodrigo and Siavash noticed a hanging spider by the bathroom door and were making a big fuss over it because it kept "swinging" over to them.

Btw, hi Paul! [/rquote]

[/rquote]

Its good, plays like RE5 but it has a dectective mode which brings out certain things (I like playing whilst stoned constantly in that mode as the colours please me).

I have plenty of spare money so I pick up a fair few games when I am playing. I hear AC1 was kinda repepitive?

(oh, im not saying Im well off, its just that my clothes are falling to bits, but I have my priorities.

What happened about the lift up there from landlord?

x
Old 09-09-2009, 01:19 PM #17

[rquote=2557000&tid=147225&author=Enid][rquote=2556992&tid=147225&author=Luanda][rquote=2556987&tid=147225&author=Enid][rquote=2556979&tid=147225&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2556973&tid=147225&author=Enid]I'm not sure if it was shown on one of the highlights, but Rodrigo and Siavash noticed a hanging spider by the bathroom door and were making a big fuss over it because it kept "swinging" over to them.

Btw, hi Paul! [/rquote]

[/rquote]

Yes, Brian's ok and Katie and the kids are coming over on Sunday afternoon for a barbecue. Is Alan doing well in his new job?[/rquote]
Tell Brian and Katie I said hello. Unfortunately, Alan quit his job (not the area of work he was looking for it turns out) and has decided to become a pole dancer.[/rquote]

Yes, I'd heard about Alan and the dancing. I'm glad he's come out at last. It's been very difficult for him these past few months. Eileen and Jim are moving nearer the coast because of little Jack's hay fever, the doctor says the sea air will help.

I don't know whether you know but Carol at number 27 has left Peter. Peter is bearing up well and I heard Carol is with another guy she met at work. Don't tell anyone I told you.

Hopefully see you and the kids on Sunday!

Just off to Tesco's for some burgers and tortilla wraps.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:22 PM #18
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

I can't work out if Luanda does actually know you Enid or whether its just a joke that you both are sharing with each other, very puzzling.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:23 PM #19

[rquote=2557014&tid=147225&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]I can't work out if Luanda does actually know you Enid or whether its just a joke that you both are sharing with each other, very puzzling.[/rquote]

We are very good friends.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:39 PM #20

Rodrigo with the chair
vladicus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:17 PM #21

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

LMAO. I know Im really immature, I found the "Be a dolphin and close the door" hilarious. I would have been the 3rd person in the group if i was in the house this year, I would be messing about with them about 60% of the time and then being like Marcus the other 40% of the time. So i would be a cross between Sophie/Roddy and Marcus.

Its something that one of my friends would say and I would laugh for hours about.

Everyone laughing at Bea, brought everyone together.

The 4 laughing at David and Lisa... "Do you want some tea... imagine, there would only be 1 camera and that would be at the bus stop!"
Lisa- "Dont you think Im entertaining"
Roddy- "Dont..."Hysterical laughing in the middle of the sentence.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:45 PM #22

My Fave has got to be Siavash in the barrel costume falling about in the diary room, was hilarious!
shaz20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:18 PM #23
I hate you all.

I hate you all.

[rquote=2557009&tid=147225&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2556987&tid=147225&author=Enid][rquote=2556979&tid=147225&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2556973&tid=147225&author=Enid]I'm not sure if it was shown on one of the highlights, but Rodrigo and Siavash noticed a hanging spider by the bathroom door and were making a big fuss over it because it kept "swinging" over to them.

Btw, hi Paul! [/rquote]

[/rquote]

Its good, plays like RE5 but it has a dectective mode which brings out certain things (I like playing whilst stoned constantly in that mode as the colours please me).

I have plenty of spare money so I pick up a fair few games when I am playing. I hear AC1 was kinda repepitive?

(oh, im not saying Im well off, its just that my clothes are falling to bits, but I have my priorities.

What happened about the lift up there from landlord?

x[/rquote]
Yeah, landlord is giving us a lift from Newbury (where my boyfriend is living at the moment) but I am catching the train there (from Swindon). It's not too much of a journey but if anyone dares touch my luggage, there will be hell to pay.

Assassin's Creed was fun I thought. A little bit repetitive yes, but I think they have worked on that flaw for the second game.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:26 PM #24

Yes, Assassin's Creed is a bit repetitive and I agree about the flaw on the second game. Landlord was also in The Lion in Newbury last Monday but he looked a tired so I just had a quick chat and he disappeared off home very early. Jim said you would be over sometime in mid-November but it would also be good to see you at the party in December. Send my love to Sandra.

x
Old 09-09-2009, 05:31 PM #25
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

Sophie being drunk always made me laugh - the funniest drunk in the world!
Rob! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
close, dolphin, door