Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 25-10-2011, 01:35 AM #1

Default Faye's ability to switch to a screaming maniacal lunatic is a tad irritating!

I'm starting to get more of what Jay & Anton were talking about watching Live Feed, and commenting that Faye was OTT and embarrassing to watch. Tonight with the announcement of winning - beauty treatment, then music - she switches into this over-reacting loon mode (again)!

We're probably fortunate that this is edited, coz i can imagine her screaming and carrying on for 2-3 mins.

Maybe her reaction's would be somewhat vindicated in BB2 or something, where they were genuinely deprived of stimulation. But, every day there's a task or two, and every day they seem to be winning booze, takeaway, music or something.

C'mon Faye, chill down a little bit, to my knowledge there isn't a BAFTA award available this year, for most hysterical housemate!

Last edited by psychtracker; 25-10-2011 at 01:49 AM.
psychtracker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 02:27 AM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychtracker View Post
I'm starting to get more of what Jay & Anton were talking about watching Live Feed, and commenting that Faye was OTT and embarrassing to watch. Tonight with the announcement of winning - beauty treatment, then music - she switches into this over-reacting loon mode (again)!

We're probably fortunate that this is edited, coz i can imagine her screaming and carrying on for 2-3 mins.

Maybe her reaction's would be somewhat vindicated in BB2 or something, where they were genuinely deprived of stimulation. But, every day there's a task or two, and every day they seem to be winning booze, takeaway, music or something.

C'mon Faye, chill down a little bit, to my knowledge there isn't a BAFTA award available this year, for most hysterical housemate!

That's a very much OTT description of Fay's behavour. Have you watched much BB over the years.??????????????????????????????????????

An example of screaming hysterics would be Nickie Graham......Fay doesnt even come close to such behavour.........
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ability, faye, irritating, lunatic, maniacal, screaming, switch, tad