Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 07-11-2011, 11:12 AM #1

Default Is Jay going off Louise?

I think Louise's initially beauty is beginning to wear off for Jay. He doesn't seem as beguiled by her any more (it started in the crypt when he admitted to Anton that she seemed really dull). Now he's criticised her for having hairy toes and hairy AND smelly arm pits.

As striking as she is, I am starting to really see why Louise is single. She's stunning, but she appears to have really poor hygiene, no boundaries (asking if she could poo on Jay) and is a bit odd.

Last edited by alex_front2; 07-11-2011 at 11:23 AM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:14 AM #2
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Also her saying she wants to marry Jay constantly and telling him I adore you is not only cringworthy but a bit bunny boilerish......

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:15 AM #3
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

I wondered this when she was saying again last night she wanted to marry him....too eager and more than a bit unhinged..not what you look for in a gf....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:15 AM #4

To be honest, for Jay i think it was just another notch on his bedpost. Also, to be able to do it in the BB house provides added "lad" incentives for Jay. I'd say she's probably sucked him off one or twice under the covers, and he's come to the conclusion that she's not worth the hassle.
Cynical is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:21 AM #5

He does seem to be geting irritated with her constant need for reassurance and her stupid comments. His attitude seems to have changed a bit since she got saved over Faye, so I'm wondering if it's maybe that he now sees her as a threat to him winning.
Mumbles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:23 AM #6
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Also her saying she wants to marry Jay constantly and telling him I adore you is not only cringworthy but a bit bunny boilerish......
He was telling her through his crocodile tears how much he will miss her in she was evicted last Friday ,but didnt go as far as to say" if you go i go ",Shes mentioned marriage ,but he also makes out the are the house Kate and Wills ,but never forget this is bloke who has had over 1,000 women so clearly no respect whatsoever for them ,but we are supposed to believe this is true love? No I dont think so Mr Waggott the maggot
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:24 AM #7
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
He does seem to be geting irritated with her constant need for reassurance and her stupid comments. His attitude seems to have changed a bit since she got saved over Faye, so I'm wondering if it's maybe that he now sees her as a threat to him winning.
He heard her get cheers and was shocked imo, he thought he was the only one in there to get any
Old 07-11-2011, 11:26 AM #8

I do think Jay is weighing up his options now. He can stick with Louise - she's probably the best looking woman he's ever going to have - and cash in on the magazine deals. Or he can ditch her and make sure he gets to woman 1002 (I assume he's sh*gged Louise). Sadly he will have a gigantum number of women wanting to sleep with him when he's out eg the eviction crowd etc.

Last edited by alex_front2; 07-11-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:26 AM #9
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

I thought the convo in bed when she said "I got cheers" that Jay was slightly irritated by it, and he seemed keener to see what Aaron was doing on the other side of the room and get into the sauna with him..

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:26 AM #10
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Could not agree more with every comment and view on here.

It's clear why Louise is single - she's far from 'normal' (in every sense of the word).

Jay is showing his true colours and now it's getting close to the end: he's happy enough he's managed to get (a) one of the house girls (b) the one regarded as the most beautiful (and the one that Aaron fancied the most).

Now it's getting close to them all being out of the house: he's got her knickers as part of his 1000+ club, and he's readying himself for going out and doing as much 'damage' as he can.

He's fooling no one, certainly not me.

Neither too is Louise - I've said it since about week 2 that there was a reason she was single: it's painfully clear why. She's not right.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:27 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical View Post
To be honest, for Jay i think it was just another notch on his bedpost. Also, to be able to do it in the BB house provides added "lad" incentives for Jay. I'd say she's probably sucked him off one or twice under the covers, and he's come to the conclusion that she's not worth the hassle.
Jays a simple beast at heart, he has 'done' her now, and with that gone all they have left between them now is mind numbingly dull conversations and awkard silences. As much as Faaron was never going to work outside the house, they did have a spark and share similar humour that gave them something else to do when they werent getting off with each other.

Same cant be said for JayLoo who basically spend their time either doing the nasty or chatting about bodily functions.

Lets not forget he said Lou was one of the most boring HMs in the crypt and honestly I think he lost some respect for her when she yielded to his advances and opened her legs.

Although every fibre of him wanted to **** her, in reality he would have prefered she made him wait. Now shes just become another conquest in a long frankly depressing line.
RodHull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:28 AM #12
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
I do think Jay is weighing up his options now. He can stick with Louise - she's probably the best looking woman he's ever going to have - and cash in on the magazine deals. Or he can ditch her and make sure he gets to woman 1002 (I assume he's sh*gged Louise).
I reckon he'll definitely stay with her to cash in on the magazine deals but he'll ditch her as soon as she's served her purpose

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:30 AM #13

I do now believe that Jay has shagged 1000 women. Louise can have any man she wants - she shagged Jay even though she said there was no chemistry.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:32 AM #14
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Jays a simple beast at heart, he has 'done' her now, and with that gone all they have left between them now is mind numbingly dull conversations and awkard silences. As much as Faaron was never going to work outside the house, they did have a spark and share similar humour that gave them something else to do when they werent getting off with each other.

Same cant be said for JayLoo who basically spend their time either doing the nasty or chatting about bodily functions.

Lets not forget he said Lou was one of the most boring HMs in the crypt and honestly I think he lost some respect for her when she yielded to his advances and opened her legs.

Although every fibre of him wanted to **** her, in reality he would have prefered she made him wait. Now shes just become another conquest in a long frankly depressing line.
And given that she would do this on a national TV show: most men are happy to shag/get as far as they can with a woman who is happy to allow them to , but when they do it for the cameras, that's not the type of woman that they want to fall in love with and marry. Even in these days of promisicuity.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:34 AM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
It's clear why Louise is single - she's far from 'normal' (in every sense of the word).

Neither too is Louise - I've said it since about week 2 that there was a reason she was single: it's painfully clear why. She's not right.
I agree, Louise is a bit of an odd ball. And I don't mean that to be horrid, but Louise is a bit weird (hairy arm pits despite being a model, skid marks on knickers, liking poo smeared on pillow, general obsession with faecal matter etc). And like John James last year, when good looking people are odd it's harder to detect their weirdness. Bizarre people don't tend to be good looking so when they are, which Louise is (she's gorgeous) it's really surprising.

Louise doesn't look after herself. Why does she have hair under her arm pits. If a woman wants to be hirsuite then, erm OK but she's a model!!! Her looks are her trade.

Last edited by alex_front2; 07-11-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:35 AM #16
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I do now believe that Jay has shagged 1000 women. Louise can have any man she wants - she shagged Jay even though she said there was no chemistry.
I think its utter bs ,hes fugly ,hes crude, he obnoxious
Old 07-11-2011, 11:38 AM #17

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

I think Louise is using Jay & will dump him in the blink of an eye.

Last edited by karezza; 07-11-2011 at 12:21 PM.
karezza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:41 AM #18
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

I think Jay can dish out the vulgarity but doesn't like it quite so much the other way around. Things seemed to me to have changed a bit when he said he wasn't 'in to that' after she said she'd poo on his head. It was like a line he wasn't willing to step over
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:41 AM #19

Quote:
And given that she would do this on a national TV show: most men are happy to shag/get as far as they can with a woman who is happy to allow them to , but when they do it for the cameras, that's not the type of woman that they want to fall in love with and marry. Even in these days of promisicuity.
I agree, which is why men are generally more morallistic when it comes to sex on BB. They don't want to have a relationship with the kind of girl who has sex on TV.

BB5 Stuart was really reluctant to sleep with Michelle Bass who was more or less sexually harassing him to sleep with her. Jason from the same year chased Vanessa the South African but when she gave in he kind of lost interest before anything started and prefered to flirt with and be massaged by camp Dan.

BB10 single mum Sofia lusted after Kris and made it obvious she was sexually available, he got bored - men love a bit of a chase not an easy lay - and humilatingly ditched her moving on to Sophie Reade. A rejected Sofia walked out. Sophie pretended that she had sex with Kris, when he was evicted he was startled and annoyed but decided to go along with the lie and she had the nerve to get angry when he didn't correct her.

BB3 PJ didn't want to know Jade after she performed a sex act on him

BB6 Antony Hutton distanced himself after he romped with Makosi in the pool.

Last edited by alex_front2; 07-11-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:44 AM #20
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
I agree, Louise is a bit of an odd ball. And I don't mean that to be horrid, but Louise is a bit weird (hairy arm pits despite being a model, skid marks on knickers, liking poo smeared on pillow, general obsession with faecal matter etc). And like John James last year, when good looking people are odd it's harder to detect their weirdness. Bizarre people don't tend to be good looking so when they are, which Louise is (she's gorgeous) it's really surprising.

Louise doesn't look after herself. Why does she have hair under her arm pits. If a woman wants to be hirsuite then, erm OK but she's a model!!! Her looks are her trade.

Her looks are all she has. Given what we've seen, heard and observed from her behaviour in there: I'd say it's pretty obvious why she's got not quite got further than she has in her modelling / acting career.

She has a vocabulary of around 200 word at max. Has the most vile behaviour of any woman I have seen. Is happy to sleep with a man that only weeks ago, she declared she had no chemistry with, no connection, had nothing to say to him. In some respects, some would call that prostituting herself for her own gains......

Normal females do not behave or speak in the way she does. She is far from normal. Perhaps in the scat fetish corners of society she is regarded as normal, but not in the every day sections of regular every day folk.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 07-11-2011 at 11:53 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 AM #21
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Her looks are all she has. Given what we've seen, heard and observed from her behaviour in there: I'd say it's pretty obvious why she's got quite got further than she has in her modelling / acting career.

She has a vocabulary of around 200 word at max. Has the most vile behaviour of any woman I have seen. Is happy to sleep with a man that only weeks ago, she declared she had no chemistry with, no connection, had nothing to say to him. In some respects, some would call that prostituting herself for her own gains......

Normal females do not behave or speak in the way she does. She is far from normal. Perhaps in the scat fetish corners of society she is regarded as normal, but not in the every day sections of regular every day folk.
I agree, no decent girl would go near Justin ,she made herself look a total tw@ when she said it was sexy him wiping his ass on her pillow ,and she would let him **** on her hair, what self respecting person would say such things? she looks cheap and dirty and earned herself no respect in there ,how can she face her Mum after saying things like this ?
Old 07-11-2011, 11:50 AM #22
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
I think Jay can dish out the vulgarity but doesn't like it quite so much the other way around. Things seemed to me to have changed a bit when he said he wasn't 'in to that' after she said she'd poo on his head. It was like a line he wasn't willing to step over
As I said earlier: many men are happy to have such a woman as long as they are willing to 'put out' - but it's not the type of woman they actually want to spend any real quality life time with.

Men like Jay think it's fine for the man to be rude, crude and vulgar, but underneath it all: they still want the lady, the 'vestal virgin' type - or at the very least, a woman is knows how to act like a lady.

I reckon when they had the It's All White Task: when Aaron saw Faye dressed up, looking every inch a lady, and commented on him finding her looking quite 'racy' (I think was the term he used - because a package is so much nice when it's wrapped up very prettily)...... it's more enticing and then Aaron slow dancing romantically with her - I reckon that's when it hit home to Jay - that Louise will never EVER, be like that.

(IIRC, wasn't that one of the point when Jay started yet another rant about Aaron and Faye's relationship being 'false'). Jay was clearly being eaten up with jealousy - that his own relationship with the potty mouthed Louise, would never be viewed like that.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:54 AM #23
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

If I were Louise I'd be happy to get rid of him without any problems. If he's gone of her, it's all good.
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:03 PM #24

Louise's weirdness is actually one of the things I quite like about her. Not because I approve of her poo fetish, I don't it's vile, but because it is soo unexpected and makes her a bit more interesting, than just a generic bland glamour model.

I remember in week 1 she was all prim and proper. Not wanting to join the Wolfpack. Saying how 'normal' she was, how men never chat her up. Clinging to Aaron and Mark in week 1. She was like a northern Kate Middleton. It all makes sense now. She changed completely the week Maisy-Faye were up.

When Louise was talking about weddings in the diary room, and pooing on his head you could literally see the alarm bells going off in Jay's head. He will shag her (again) but clearly does not want anything really long term.

Louise herself admits she loves picking scabs, farting, pooing, picking her nose and eating it etc. Theres a clip on day 9 (the night Aaron was saved against Tashie) when Faye is trying to get to know Aaron and in the background you can clearly see Mark picking a happy Louise's nose. I remember as I was a rabid Mark fan and was a bit sickened but dismissed it at the time as a one-off.

Last edited by alex_front2; 07-11-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:11 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
I agree, no decent girl would go near Justin ,she made herself look a total tw@ when she said it was sexy him wiping his ass on her pillow ,and she would let him **** on her hair, what self respecting person would say such things? she looks cheap and dirty and earned herself no respect in there ,how can she face her Mum after saying things like this ?
Louise obviously has a faeces fetish and some odd submissive sexual needs

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jay, louise