Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 31-01-2015, 12:54 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Default It must be a first that I have seen on BB !!!

I have to create a thread about this as I have been absolutely shocked by the fact that two of the vilest housemates I have ever seen on CBB have so much support by the public and in the forums.

Katie Hopkins has been, is and will always be a bitch of the highest order. Insulting, sarcastic, targeting, vain, vile and menacing.

Perez Hilton, goading, bitching, preening, performing lewd sex acts in the garden, using awful words to Calum in an argument (of a sexual nature) and totally selfish.

These are the two housemates in all the Celeb BB I have disliked the most. I cant find ANY redeeming qualities in any of them. I only disfavour Perez more than Katie for what he has said to and about Cami who is one of my favourites and for him trying to poison others minds about her ( his little cronies that thankfully are now gone.) but outside of that these two housemates are despicable.

I have always trusted that the public will see through these kind of housemates and be baying for their blood. Yet they are both going to sail into the final. I have never been more baffled that anyone supports them. Is there anyone who feels like I do? I know some Perez fans hate Katie H and visa versa but does anyone despise BOTH OF them
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:11 AM #2

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites:

"Favourites:
CBB15: Cami Li"

LOL

Last edited by KatieHopkinsNose; 31-01-2015 at 01:11 AM.
KatieHopkinsNose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:12 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

I don't like either of them.But they are entertaining me and i'm glad they went in.I think Perez lost his head and went too far though with what he said to Callum.I think he should be kicked for saying that.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:14 AM #4
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieHopkinsNose View Post
"Favourites:

LOL
No need to mock her she is a nice girl and hasnt offended you so no need to mock you she likes in the house

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 03:04 AM #5

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski94 View Post
No need to mock her she is a nice girl and hasnt offended you so no need to mock you she likes in the house
Don't be so sensitive.
KatieHopkinsNose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 03:10 AM #6
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

I can see why people like them, I just wish that they'd watch the show objectively. It's okay to like them but you should watch the show objectively enough to know when they overstep the line! Reading people defend Perez's right to threaten to penetrate a man is a low point for most people on this forum.
Old 31-01-2015, 03:32 AM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I can see why people like them, I just wish that they'd watch the show objectively. It's okay to like them but you should watch the show objectively enough to know when they overstep the line! Reading people defend Perez's right to threaten to penetrate a man is a low point for most people on this forum.
I do watch the show objectively and I think the people who can see the normal side of Perez are looking at it objectively. I hated him at the start of the series and have met people myself with similar attitudes and flamboyant/bitchy attitudes and absolutely detest them.

He is a better Perez now though but the house are stuck in their ways and cannot see him in any other light. Michelle surprises me the most because I thought she might be more impartial about the whole thing; sadly she's fully boarded the Katie H battleship.

As for Katie H in general; she has a terrible attitude and an even more detestable character. My only hope is she doesn't win it because I still can't fathom her popularity. Nasty, vile person through and through and yet again, at the start of the series she seemed alright but it's as if she's unveiled her **** nature in full in more recent days.

Last edited by Philanthropite; 31-01-2015 at 03:34 AM.
Philanthropite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 03:57 AM #8
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philanthropite View Post
I do watch the show objectively and I think the people who can see the normal side of Perez are looking at it objectively. I hated him at the start of the series and have met people myself with similar attitudes and flamboyant/bitchy attitudes and absolutely detest them.

He is a better Perez now though but the house are stuck in their ways and cannot see him in any other light. Michelle surprises me the most because I thought she might be more impartial about the whole thing; sadly she's fully boarded the Katie H battleship.

As for Katie H in general; she has a terrible attitude and an even more detestable character. My only hope is she doesn't win it because I still can't fathom her popularity. Nasty, vile person through and through and yet again, at the start of the series she seemed alright but it's as if she's unveiled her **** nature in full in more recent days.
How is going from flamboyant/bitchy to threatening to penetrate a man self-growth and a better Perez haha. He started off bad and will finish worse. Don't buy into the whole 'he's been on a journey' storyline. The guys a ****. Like him because he's loud if you want but don't go thinking he's a nice guy unless you love being incorrect, he is an awful, awful person.
Old 31-01-2015, 04:04 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I have to create a thread about this as I have been absolutely shocked by the fact that two of the vilest housemates I have ever seen on CBB have so much support by the public and in the forums.
you cant have been around much on this forum then
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 04:15 AM #10

Quote:
How is going from flamboyant/bitchy to threatening to penetrate a man self-growth and a better Perez haha. He started off bad and will finish worse. Don't buy into the whole 'he's been on a journey' storyline. The guys a ****. Like him because he's loud if you want but don't go thinking he's a nice guy unless you love being incorrect, he is an awful, awful person.
I didn't say he was a nice guy and I don't justify his antagonizing in the same way that I don't justify the people in there bullying him.

But he certainly is a better Perez and no I don't look at it from a growth angle either but he's forced to defend himself for no reason on a day to day basis. We only see snippets of a 24 hour day and all I've seen day after day is them going off at him (particularly Katie H and Cami) for no reason whatsoever.

I don't know if you watch any clips from the CBB site but when he was talking and joking with Nadia about the cockney slang, it was definitely the best side of Perez I've seen to date and I could totally see why Nadia enjoyed talking to him.

I think he just got off on a bad start by trying to be over the top for controversy's sake and it did indeed backfire on him but that doesn't now mean he deserves this bullying until the end of the season.

Last edited by Philanthropite; 31-01-2015 at 04:18 AM.
Old 31-01-2015, 04:23 AM #11
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philanthropite View Post
I didn't say he was a nice guy and I don't justify his antagonizing in the same way that I don't justify the people in there bullying him.

But he certainly is a better Perez and no I don't look at it from a growth angle either but he's forced to defend himself for no reason on a day to day basis. We only see snippets of a 24 hour day and all I've seen day after day is them going off at him (particularly Katie H and Cami) for no reason whatsoever.

I don't know if you watch any clips from the CBB site but when he was talking and joking with Nadia about the cockney slang, it was definitely the best side of Perez I've seen to date and I could totally see why Nadia enjoyed talking to him.

I think he just got off on a bad start by trying to be over the top for controversy's sake and it did indeed backfire on him but that doesn't now mean he deserves this bullying until the end of the season.
I don't understand how you've made the conclusion that he's got better when today (tomorrows episode) will either be his worst or second worst day as of yet. He's either been steadily bad or declined by the week in my eyes! Definitely no improvement.
Old 31-01-2015, 04:31 AM #12

Quote:
I don't understand how you've made the conclusion that he's got better when today (tomorrows episode) will either be his worst or second worst day as of yet. He's either been steadily bad or declined by the week in my eyes! Definitely no improvement.
I don't get what you mean, has he done something new that was like his old behaviour?
Old 31-01-2015, 05:47 AM #13
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz

I am with the op on this one.
I don't like either of the forerunners, and am finding this season hard to watch and to post about because of the two camps of fans.
It's nice to have a thread for those who aren't buying the crap coming out of Perez and Katie H's mouths as entertainment.
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 08:50 AM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieHopkinsNose View Post
"Favourites:

LOL
You got me. I should have changed that to Michelle haha. She is still my number one. I wouldn't mind but its the first time I have done it. Well spotted my dear Peace
Old 31-01-2015, 08:52 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
you cant have been around much on this forum then
I don't know why you say that. I have been in the forums several times every single day since it started.
Old 31-01-2015, 08:54 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkajava View Post
I am with the op on this one.
I don't like either of the forerunners, and am finding this season hard to watch and to post about because of the two camps of fans.
It's nice to have a thread for those who aren't buying the crap coming out of Perez and Katie H's mouths as entertainment.
Whew! Thank you Mokkajava
Old 31-01-2015, 10:11 AM #17
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

I can't stand Katie H and think she is a vile idiot and bully. Why people are saving her is beyond me. It's like saving the devil.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 10:20 AM #18

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins has been, is and will always be a bitch of the highest order. Insulting, sarcastic, targeting, vain, vile and menacing.

Perez Hilton, goading, bitching, preening, performing lewd sex acts in the garden, using awful words to Calum in an argument (of a sexual nature) and totally selfish.

These are the two housemates in all the Celeb BB I have disliked the most. I cant find ANY redeeming qualities in any of them. I only disfavour Perez more than Katie for what he has said to and about Cami who is one of my favourites and for him trying to poison others minds about her ( his little cronies that thankfully are now gone.) but outside of that these two housemates are despicable.

I have always trusted that the public will see through these kind of housemates and be baying for their blood. Yet they are both going to sail into the final. I have never been more baffled that anyone supports them. Is there anyone who feels like I do? I know some Perez fans hate Katie H and visa versa but does anyone despise BOTH OF them
I've stated many times that I don't like either of them but I don't like Cami either and don't get why you are drawn to her. She has been vile in the house, was incredibly nasty to Alicia and has a boyfriend yet is throwing herself at Callum with an enthusiasm that is embarrassing. And that shrill voice and the fake gangsta speak make me cringe.

I guess sometimes it is hard to see the virtues that other people do.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 31-01-2015 at 10:23 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 10:22 AM #19

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I can't stand Katie H and think she is a vile idiot and bully. Why people are saving her is beyond me. It's like saving the devil.
Well at least she hasn't threatened people with what she will do to them,so that's a bonus

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 10:29 AM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Well this is a good thread that might help answer your question. The OP asked a similar question.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=272416

Salman Rushdie
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 10:40 AM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I've stated many times that I don't like either of them but I don't like Cami either and don't get why you are drawn to her. She has been vile in the house, was incredibly nasty to Alicia and has a boyfriend yet is throwing herself at Callum with an enthusiasm that is embarrassing. And that shrill voice and the fake gangsta speak make me cringe.

I guess sometimes it is hard to see the virtues that other people do.
She may have been many things that you have mentioned but she has not thrown herself at Calum. They haven't even kissed not to mention anything else. Alicia was as much a bitch but in a quieter way and I believe she was putting on an act as nobody could be that dim. Yes her voice can be annoying and yes she has been a bitch but she is not half as bad as any of the vilest two housemates I have ever seen HOPKINS and PEREZ. My main reasons for liking Cami are that she is loyal to her friends in there (God only knows why she likes Hopkins) she is not pretending to be something she is NOT. She promised 'bitch' in her VT if she didn't like someone and has delivered. However despite bursts of this coming out she hasn't offended half as many people as the other two horrible gits
Old 31-01-2015, 11:09 AM #22

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
She may have been many things that you have mentioned but she has not thrown herself at Calum. They haven't even kissed not to mention anything else. Alicia was as much a bitch but in a quieter way and I believe she was putting on an act as nobody could be that dim. Yes her voice can be annoying and yes she has been a bitch but she is not half as bad as any of the vilest two housemates I have ever seen HOPKINS and PEREZ. My main reasons for liking Cami are that she is loyal to her friends in there (God only knows why she likes Hopkins) she is not pretending to be something she is NOT. She promised 'bitch' in her VT if she didn't like someone and has delivered. However despite bursts of this coming out she hasn't offended half as many people as the other two horrible gits
Fair enough you have your reasons for liking her I can respect that but I can't agree with you on Callum. Kissing is irrelevant, she is pressing her body against him in most highlights, wrapping her legs round him etc etc. She is a throwing herself at him and I'm not convinced he is that into her, either way they both have someone outside so she is being disloyal to her partner and humiliating them on TV. I don't respect that personally. If you are going to throw yourself at another man at least have the decency to break it off before you go into the house.

Whether you think Alicia was playing a game or not is kind of beside the point and doesn't excuse Cami's rudeness and nastiness towards her. Alicia's motives or lack of them, her brilliance or lack of intrelligemnce doesnt excuse nasty behaviour directed towards her. You can't blame her for being the victim of someone else's bitchiness.

Also I don't agree that because there are two housemates you view as worse people she's OK because she is only half as bad.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 31-01-2015 at 11:11 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:27 PM #23
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I admit I find Perez entertaining but I think I'd rather a "nicer" HM won like Cheggers or maybe KP

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:23 PM #24

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Emily Atack

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Emily Atack

The last civilian BB turned into a contest between the 2 foulest housemates.

BB fandom loves bitches and bastards.
BBDodge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb