Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 03-06-2007, 09:46 AM #1

Default Angelic twins took us to heaven by swapping beds

Quote:
Angelic twins took us to heaven by swapping beds

BIG BROTHER twins Sam and Amanda Marchant secretly swapped roles in a kinky sex game to see if their boyfriends could tell the difference in bed.

After a night of booze, the identical teenage blondes each went into the other's bedroom, slid between the sheets... then waited for the blokes to follow them upstairs and undress.

Lee Cowan, who thought he was running his hands and lips over girlfriend Amanda's nude body, told the News of the World: "It's every man's fantasy to be with a girl and her identical twin sister.

Well, my mate Rich Minor and I lived it for real. These girls love sex.

"Sam and Amanda may dress up as angels for a laugh, but let me tell you, those girls are no angels."

Still tingling at the thought, Lee, 23, added: "The sex-swapping happened when we were all staying over at their mum Janet's house.

Moaning

"She was away for the night so Rich and I knew we'd be sleeping with the twins—though we never expected it to be anything other than in separate beds.

"It was late and the DVD we'd been watching had finished. The girls were a bit tipsy and went to bed, asking us to fix them both a drink and follow them up. So up we went—into their respective rooms, wishing each other the best of luck!

"The lights were dimmed and it was just dark enough to fool me.

"On Big Brother they do all this ‘We love pink' stuff. And even then their bedrooms were pink and their beds were covered in pink, fluffy cushions and decorations.

The girl I thought to be AMANDA was already in bed so I stripped off and climbed in beside her.

"At first she lay still. So I started by stroking her back then started sliding my hands over her body—I certainly through I recognised all the curves. Then I started to kiss her on her neck and down her back.

"By now my hands were all over her and things were starting to get really steamy—and she was responding, moaning and groaning.

"By now I was getting really turned on and started to take things further, we were getting to boiling point...and that's when I got an elbow in the face! She screamed, ‘I'm SAM!' I couldn't believe it.

"At that point I could hear a commotion in the other bedroom. Rich had obviously just found he was in bed with Amanda. It was wild. We ran out into the landing, stunned. The girls are so similar it's impossible to tell the difference."

Computer designer Lee, from Biddulph, Staffs, first met the stunning twins, now 18, in a Stoke nightclub last year. They kissed two nights later and by the next date they were lovers. That first sex took place at his dad's house - when the coast was clear.

"I can remember stripping her off and I was amazed by how stunning she was," he smiled.

"Her figure is perfect, luscious legs and a perfect, pert bum. I couldn't believe my eyes, or my luck!

"I took charge that night, but after that she became insatiable. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. She couldn't get enough. She even took sickies off a part-time shop job so we could be together."

Screeching Amanda and Sam have taken the BB house by storm with their matching outfits and plans for a ‘man sandwich' with a threesome in the house.

They have also been nicknamed Dumb and Dumber, though it's often unclear which is which.

Lee added: "They were always dippy. Amanda thought Dublin was the capital of Germany.

"And they say they want a man sandwich, but the only sandwich I saw them make was a ‘Sammy's Special Sandwich' which she'd make thinking it was a amazing creation. It was bread with cheese and lettuce!"

Pals have told how the sisters love dressing up to hit the town, especially in nurses' and bunnygirl outfits.

"I remember buying Amanda a Miss Santa outfit for Christmas," said Lee. "It had a short, sexy skirt and a fur-trimmed hat.

"Amanda called me up a little while later and said, ‘How do you fancy sh***ing Santa? She put on an incredible private performance for me—she's a real exhibitionist.

"Both of them have great figures. They eat rubbish all day, their favourite drink is WKD alcopops, and they never exercise, but they're naturally slim and curvy.

But while the girls were inseparable, catfights could erupt

Shuddering

"Once they fell out over Amanda not paying her share for a taxi," Lee added. "Sam accused her of being tight, then Amanda knocked a kebab out of her sister's hand.

"Rich and I watched as they tore lumps out of each other, screaming and scratching. We had to wade in and prise them apart.

"Sam was definitely the more aggressive and moody.

Lee's seven-month affair with Amanda came to a shuddering halt when he visited a strip club to celebrate his birthday, and she went wild.

"She saw it as a total betrayal," he sighed. "When she found out, she told me, ‘I can't believe you went to bed with me just hours after ogling other naked women'."

He only realised the twins were on Big Brother when he received a text from a pal telling him: ‘Your ex is on telly'.

"I think Sam will be the flirty one," he said. "She always gave the impression that all it would take to pull her would be to buy her a drink and a kebab. Amanda was the bigger challenge."

Now, as they prance through the C4 house, he is left with memories

"I have to admit it was a turn-on being with Sam for a change," he grinned.

"They both know how to drive men crazy."
Source: News of the World
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:00 PM #2

anyone no the address for there myspace??
x-stacy-x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
angelic, beds, heaven, swapping, twins