Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 19-08-2002, 10:20 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default What do you think of Adele?

Adele

I read somewhere the other day, that Adele was grumbling about the publics perception of her. I heartily laughed to myself. Adele from about day 5 or 6 started to bitch and manipulate. Not a crime I know, but the highlights hardly ever showed it, until her eviction week when she was up against Jade, and Big Brother decided Jade should stay (and what Bib Bro wants big bro gets after all THEY decide!) Anyway the people who watched the highlights think she only started bitching and manipulating that week, WRONG she did it all along.

Adele is obviously intelligent, so when she was bitching and manipulating I asked myself, does she not know how this is going to be seen? or does she just not care. The annoying thing is when she was not bitching and manipulating I actually really liked her. I also think Jade may have won Big Brother if Adele had not been in there.

She was sooooo tactically aware, the 'relationships' with Lee and Alex were so fake I had to cringe. Adele was a very interesting person, and probably a likeable person in a real environment, but in the house she was Sergeant Major Sandy's Deputy and when he left she became the Sergeant Major of manipulation, and got what she deserved. So please Adele don't insult us by saying you were unfairly portrayed by Big Brother. There are some housemates who should be saying that, but certainly not you. As harsh as this sounds I was delighted with her reception when she left the house, and I know its only a gameshow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bonzobravo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2002, 10:34 PM #2

If Adele is truly complaining about the perception of her then she really has only herself to blame. OK, maybe some of the coverage was slanted in her direction and away from others who may have been doing a bit of bitching, BUT, she did actually say the things she said, she was shown to be two faced so she can't really complain.

I must admit though, I was VERY uncomfortable with the reception she received on leaving the house - it's only a gameshow when all said and done.
susieq is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2002, 10:39 PM #3
Banned

Banned

Susieq, the reception in a way was like being at a pantomime, they all probably booed her but still want her autograph, and are polite to her in the street. It is only a gameshow and the people who booed her know that.
bonzobravo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2002, 08:41 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

I didnt really like Adele

But they shouldnt have booed her

BigSister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2002, 11:59 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by susieq
If Adele is truly complaining about the perception of her then she really has only herself to blame. OK, maybe some of the coverage was slanted in her direction and away from others who may have been doing a bit of bitching, BUT, she did actually say the things she said, she was shown to be two faced so she can't really complain.

I must admit though, I was VERY uncomfortable with the reception she received on leaving the house - it's only a gameshow when all said and done.
I agreee absolutely - Adele only has herself to blame but then the bullies never can own up the the damage they cause, can they?
blinkinlovely is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2002, 07:22 AM #6

I think Adele played the game to win and lost. I was never convinced by her affection for Lee or Alex. There is not a lot else to say about her is there?
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2002, 09:23 PM #7
Oldgit

Oldgit

Before the "4-way" nomination even came up, when the press were really getting at Jade, we had a poll on this site (this was during the Jonny vs Sophie week) which was: if Jade was up against Adele who would we want evicted, and we went for Adele. We had already sussed her and however BB edited the following week, we had made our minds up on this forum, so the vote was no surprise to us!

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2002, 08:02 PM #8

Yeah i was weird coz in the first couple of days adele was one of my favs coz she seemed like such a nice girl really friendly and honest!hell was i wrong! She went to being one of my favs to one of the ones i really disliked! Yeah fair enough it was only a game but she just too 2 faced and what annoyed me was when she had her interview with davina davina asked"why do u think you were booed?" and she said "coz i honest!" Yeah if she was soo honest y did she tell kate she had liked her from the start and didnt ever have a bad word to say about her yet nominate her in week 2 and slag her off with jade loads!(at least kate knew jade didnt like her) Why did she say jade was the person she got on best with in the house then nominate her! And y the hell did she kiss both pj and jonnys arses then slag them off constantly hmmm i dont think thats honest. if she had just admited she was bein 2 faced i probs would have respected her more! But yeah it was a game and she didnt deserve all the boos
amica123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 11:51 PM #9

LOVE Adele shes the best

xx
jimfloyd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 05:34 PM #10

Like her or hate her at least she gave us entertainment which can't be said of most of them in BB4......
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
adele