Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB1 Chat about the first UK Big Brother from 2000... winner Craig Phillips, Anna Nolan, Nick Bateman and the other Big Brother 1 housemates

Old 28-07-2004, 05:39 PM #1

Default Top tips from a Big Brother

Quote:
Former Big Brother winner and TV DIY expert Craig Phillips knows what it takes to succeed - both in business and on TV.

The 32-year-old Liverpudlian, who has notched up more than 100 programmes, including BBC One's Housecall, is about to embark on his most ambitious TV project yet.

In Renovation Creation, Craig and his team will be renovating and converting a 19-room listed building in Liverpool - reflecting Merseyside's heritage in each of five apartments he will create.

But while greater TV success beckons, building remains Craig's first love.

And he knows a thing or two about how to run a successful small business.

He said: "When I went into Big Brother I already had a thriving business, which I started when I was 19.

"Running your own building company can be a minefield unless you think things through and stick to some golden rules."

Having just signed a deal with Vauxhall vans, Craig has joined forces with the motor giant to devise his ten top tips on what it takes to succeed when running your own building company.

He said: "Firms like Vauxhall and the vans they are making will help us get rid of the image of builders as only ever driving dirty white vans. These are very stylish vehicles and in the building game, like every other sector, image is so important to boost new business."
For the full article ICTeeside
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, tips, top