Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 19-01-2005, 08:46 PM #1

Default Lisa Evicted

Lisa has just been evicted from the BB house!
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 09:12 PM #2

So glad Lisa has gone. I didn't think she deserved to be booed though.

Brigette made me laugh when the HM's found her.
AngelStar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 09:33 PM #3

LISA IS THE THIRD CELEBRITY TO BE EVICTED FROM
THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

Since John's eviction over 48 hours ago, the nation has been voting to decide who will win Celebrity Big Brother out of the remaining six housemates. During tonight's live 9pm show, while the housemates were enjoying a game of 'hide and seek', the voting lines were temporarily suspended and Big Brother surprised LISA I'ANSON by informing her that as the housemate with the least 'votes to win', she would be the third person to be evicted from the house. As LISA was told to immediately leave the house, she did not have a chance to say goodbye to her now former housemates before meeting Davina McCall in the outside world.

Of the votes cast 3% voted for LISA to win Celebrity Big Brother.

The surprise announcement came as the housemates were in the middle of enjoying a children's party. All the housemates had dressed up in nursery rhyme character costumes and were playing games such as 'Pass the Parcel', 'Pin the Tail on the Donkey' and 'Port and Starboard'. The last party game was 'Hide and Seek', and LISA, dressed as LITTLE BO PEEP, was called to the Diary Room and told that as seeker, she would have to count to 50 while her fellow housemates hid around the house and garden.

On reaching 50, LISA had to say, "coming, ready or not," to which Big Brother replied, "not". She was then told by Big Brother that she was the housemate with the least number of votes and would have to leave immediately via the Diary Room side door. On hearing the news, LISA gasped and said, "Oh my God that's amazing." She then quietly cheered and left the house to be greeted by Davina and the awaiting audience.

Meanwhile, the remaining five hiding housemates were clueless as to what had happened to her and were still waiting for her to discover them in their hiding places....

Votes (via telephone, mobile and interactive TV) cost 50p each, with 25p going to charity. 16p of every vote cast will be split equally among the celebrity housemates' chosen charities. The remaining profits from the public vote (9p per vote) will go to the appeal to help victims of the Asian tsunami disaster.

The telephone lines will re-open at 10pm for viewers to vote for the housemate they want to win Celebrity Big Brother. One more housemate will be evicted on Friday 21 before the live final takes place on Sunday 23 January at 9pm.

Viewers can vote in the following ways:
BY PHONE
Viewers can vote for Bez to WIN on 09011 32 33 01
Viewers can vote for Brigitte to WIN on 09011 32 33 02
Viewers can vote for Caprice to WIN 09011 32 33 03
Viewers can vote for Jeremy to WIN on 09011 32 33 05
Viewers can vote for Kenzie to WIN on 09011 32 33 07
Calls cost 50p, 25p to charity. Mobile costs may vary

In Republic of Ireland:
Viewers can vote for Bez to WIN on 1514 715 101
Viewers can vote for Brigitte to WIN on 1514 715 102
Viewers can vote for Caprice to WIN on1514 715 103
Viewers can vote for Jeremy to WIN on 1514 715 105
Viewers can vote for Kenzie to WIN on 1514 715 107
Votes cost 75c. 20c to charity.

BY TEXT MESSAGE
Viewers can simply send a text message with the name of the housemate they want to WIN, to the Celebrity Big Brother shortcode 84444. They will then receive a message confirming their vote has been registered.
Text voting costs 50p with 25p going to charity, plus service providers usual text message rate

VIA YOUR REMOTE CONTROL
Digital viewers can press red to vote interactively. Simply go to the 'vote' option on the Celebrity Big Brother interactive TV screen.
Votes cost 50p each with 25p going to charity.
Old 20-01-2005, 08:03 AM #4

How relieved Davina was to actually get someone to interview who actually gave something back. Thought Lisa's interviews with both her and Dermot were very good. She was honest about her faults and obviously actually enjoyed herself in there rather than going in just for the money and moaning about everything like certain other people.

Well done BB you certainly caught the rest of the housemates out there.
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-01-2005, 08:32 AM #5

BOSSY-boots Lisa I’Anson was kicked out of Celebrity Big Brother in a surprise eviction last night — after getting just three per cent of viewers’ votes.

The ex-Radio 1 DJ — smuggled out during a children’s tea party — said sarcastically: “That’s great, thanks.”

She tipped Kenzie to win — and blasted ousted John McCririck for saying he would prefer to sleep with her more than other female housemates.

Lisa, 39, scoffed: “He wouldn’t get past the first furlong.”

She also let rip at Jackie Stallone — who was first to be evicted. Lisa said: “I have never met anyone so self-obsessed.”

Housemates had played a game of hide and seek as Lisa, dressed as Bo Peep, went into the diary room to count to 50.

But Big Brother told her she was being evicted immediately after polling the least number of votes to win the show.

As she left to face the crowd outside, she told presenter Davina McCall: “I’m being booed.”

The other housemates were left baffled waiting for her to find them. Fans turned against Lisa over her bossy antics.

But the housemates did not nominate her to go. She told Davina: “I love it but I’m glad to be out.

“I’m quite mouthy and quite bossy. I’m opinionated, I tell people like it is.

“But I’m not a bad person. I’ve got a lot of love.”

Article The Sun
Old 20-01-2005, 08:34 AM #6

What I found funny about Lisa leaving was the fact that the housemates still hid for ages thinking she would still be trying to find them! brigitte was the last to get out of her hiding place, I don't think she wanted to leave lol!
Old 20-01-2005, 10:40 AM #7

Glad she has gone never really liked her.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-01-2005, 12:17 PM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

lol yeah Amy that was funny with hide and seek and Kenzine "Its Wednesday night there wont be any girls"
BigSister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
evicted, lisa