Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 18-07-2009, 12:37 AM #1

Default Come on Freddie fans admit it

The guy's a total twit

We won't think any less of you for backtracking and saying you don't like him, he pulled the wool over a lot of peoples eyes.

He's just a silly rich boy trying to rebel against his childhood. And you can see everything he does is for the cameras or in the hope of furthering his future political career - like when he encouraged the 'rebellion' or when he selflessly chose to take a token instead of a once in a lifetime gift I could just see him storing it up in his head to use in the future as an example of why he'd be a good politician. He's full of bullshit.

And his language is becoming more and more vulgar each day. He can be very aggressive and intimidating, more so than Lisa I think - like when he shouted in Sree's ear that night or when he shouted at Rodrigo because Rod was angry about them throwing the bathtub in the pool.

He goes on about standing up for what's right and his promiscuity and free love philosophy as though he's so superior because he's not a 'sheep' like the rest of us - he doesn't go along with society. But then juxtaposed with this is his desperate need to be accepted and loved, it's cringeworthy watching him trying to go along with Charlie and co. when they were making a joke out of him but he was so desperate to be accepted he just laughed and went along with it. He's worse than the lot of them. He is the biggest schemer and bitch in there, he has successfully manipulated the whole house against Lisa and co.

And to top it all off he's not even a big brother fan, he has hardly ever watched the series before; it's well know he was spotted by a producer. I'll wager he was just the type of person who would have looked down on the show and its fans.

I don't understand what people can like about him. He's not eccentric or different, go to any moderately well placed university and you will find hoardes of Freddies or variants of Freddies. Rich kids trying to disown their upbringing.
loomy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:39 AM #2
BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

Public like him when he was down, and I am happy he is confident.
Clockers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:40 AM #3
Classic

Classic

So you don't like him?
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:40 AM #4
Banned

Banned

i'm not with you on any of that
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:42 AM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by loomy
The guy's a total twit

We won't think any less of you for backtracking and saying you don't like him, he pulled the wool over a lot of peoples eyes.

He's just a silly rich boy trying to rebel against his childhood. And you can see everything he does is for the cameras or in the hope of furthering his future political career - like when he encouraged the 'rebellion' or when he selflessly chose to take a token instead of a once in a lifetime gift I could just see him storing it up in his head to use in the future as an example of why he'd be a good politician. He's full of bullshit.

And his language is becoming more and more vulgar each day. He can be very aggressive and intimidating, more so than Lisa I think - like when he shouted in Sree's ear that night or when he shouted at Rodrigo because Rod was angry about them throwing the bathtub in the pool.

He goes on about standing up for what's right and his promiscuity and free love philosophy as though he's so superior because he's not a 'sheep' like the rest of us - he doesn't go along with society. But then juxtaposed with this is his desperate need to be accepted and loved, it's cringeworthy watching him trying to go along with Charlie and co. when they were making a joke out of him but he was so desperate to be accepted he just laughed and went along with it. He's worse than the lot of them. He is the biggest schemer and bitch in there, he has successfully manipulated the whole house against Lisa and co.

And to top it all off he's not even a big brother fan, he has hardly ever watched the series before; it's well know he was spotted by a producer. I'll wager he was just the type of person who would have looked down on the show and its fans.

I don't understand what people can like about him. He's not eccentric or different, go to any moderately well placed university and you will find hoardes of Freddies or variants of Freddies. Rich kids trying to disown their upbringing.
Amen
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:42 AM #6

You need to make your posts shorter. But I don't think that BB will help his politics career. Even though He's not the only one who wants something out of it. Sophie wants it to boost her modelling career, Rodders prolly wants better parts on soaps.
BBObsesserxX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:46 AM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by BBObsesserxX
You need to make your posts shorter. But I don't think that BB will help his politics career. Even though He's not the only one who wants something out of it. Sophie wants it to boost her modelling career, Rodders prolly wants better parts on soaps.
That's fine that they want something out of it, as long as they're not deliberately going out of their way to change themselves and do things. It's just so contrived.

I don't see how Rodders tantrums or Sophie walking around looking like a bit of a dog without make up and her extensions falling out getting fat is going to help either of them further their wanted careers. But I can see very well how Freddie will try to use things he has done to further his political career but it's a LIE. I thought he wanted to change politics but he's just like all of them, sneaky and full of bull
Old 18-07-2009, 12:48 AM #8

Favourites:
CBB8: Sally

Favourites:
CBB8: Sally

Um.... no, if that's your opinion, then fine, but Freddie is not a twit. He just wants people to be individuals, and there's nothing wrong with that. He's a free spirit, who wants to experience as much of life as posibile, which is something to admire.
ManicWolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:48 AM #9

Quote:
Quote:
That's fine that they want something out of it, as long as they're not deliberately going out of their way to change themselves and do things. It's just so contrived.

I don't see how Rodders tantrums or Sophie walking around looking like a bit of a dog without make up and her extensions falling out getting fat is going to help either of them further their wanted careers. But I can see very well how Freddie will try to use things he has done to further his political career but it's a LIE. I thought he wanted to change politics but he's just like all of them, sneaky and full of bull
You're full of bull. He couldn't be himself before because he was depressed all the time because the entire house was against him. This is the real Freddie. And dogface doesn't look bad without makeup. And fat??WTF?? Are we looking at the same person?
Old 18-07-2009, 12:50 AM #10

I'm not his biggest fan but he will win this
arsenalforever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:50 AM #11
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Haha I reckon Every Freddie Fan wont bother reading that **** you wrote
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:50 AM #12

I liked him more when he was depressed

Another thing I don't like about him is the way his fans support him so blindly and refuse to accept any criticism about him

He is not an individual, and he does not want people to be individuals. That was one of my points.
Old 18-07-2009, 12:52 AM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Didn't get past the second paragraph
Old 18-07-2009, 12:52 AM #14

Quote:

Another thing I don't like about him is the way his fans support him so blindly and refuse to accept any criticism about him

He is not an individual, and he does not want people to be individuals. That was one of my points.
You liked him better when he was depressed????
Old 18-07-2009, 12:52 AM #15

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):

i really don't agree with any of your OP

how can you think that he was thinking about his career when he took the token for the house instead of being selish and taking a prize?? i'd have done the same thing. he was thinking of the house. he was being a team player.

you just don't like him, i get it.
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:53 AM #16

Quote:
I don't care, I needed to get it off my chest

Freddie fans can't accept any criticism of their God anyways
Old 18-07-2009, 12:54 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by ManicWolf
Um.... no, if that's your opinion, then fine, but Freddie is not a twit. He just wants people to be individuals, and there's nothing wrong with that. He's a free spirit, who wants to experience as much of life as posibile, which is something to admire.
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:54 AM #18

Quote:
Quote:

You liked him better when he was depressed????
He was less annoying, but on the plus side now that he's not being 'bullied' anymore he doesn't get anywhere near as much airtime
Old 18-07-2009, 12:54 AM #19
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Bit of a shame really because there are some valid points in it
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:57 AM #20

Leave off Freddie!!!

The dude is just happy!!
After weeks of self doubt & being bullied he's just being himself...love him or loathe him.
Personally i think he's funny!
Before in the garden with Bea..he was getting a bit cocky,but it's understandable after the way he was treated & He's hyper after seeing fresh faces etc...
Unlike Lisa & Dr Jerryl & Mr Rodrigo ......the chain smoking moaning backstabbing moaning biatch & The Psychotic Oh know! i have spoiled my opportunity.
They both need slapping with a wet fish!!
Celeb_Rehab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 01:03 AM #21

Quote:
The guy's a total twit

I don't understand what people can like about him. He's not eccentric or different,go to any moderately well placed university Text and you will find hoardes of Freddies or variants of Freddies. Rich kids trying to disown their upbringing.
I take it you have heard of Oxford ?
olga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 01:04 AM #22

Your post Loomy is full of conjecture, and relies on your reading into Freddie's intentions.

I would love to comment on your post but find it hard because everybody reads different things from different Hm's depending upon the readers, agenda, and, stereo types.

Basing your post on fact only would help, if you intend to garner some sort of retraction of support from Freddie supporters, and as your post is obviously lacking in this area, i will politely decline from addressing it on a point by point basis.

The truth is you don't like him as a person
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 01:04 AM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by olga
Quote:
The guy's a total twit

I don't understand what people can like about him. He's not eccentric or different,go to any moderately well placed university Text and you will find hoardes of Freddies or variants of Freddies. Rich kids trying to disown their upbringing.
I take it you have heard of Oxford ?
That was my point - you don't even need to go to a top university to find them. They're everywhere.
Old 18-07-2009, 01:05 AM #24
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulyJ
Your post Loomy is full of conjecture, and relies on your reading into Freddie's intentions.

I would love to comment on your post but find it hard because everybody reads different things from different Hm's depending upon the readers, agenda, and, stereo types.

Basing your post on fact only would help, if you intend to garner some sort of retraction of support from Freddie supporters, and as your post is obviously lacking in this area, i will politely decline from addressing it on a point by point basis.

agree
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 01:07 AM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulyJ

That's not enitrely true - I gave examples of his aggressive behaviour and his desperation to be accepted whilst at the same time spouting all this sheep wolves stuff. He's a hypocrite.

People were quick to read into Kris and Sophie's intentions with their relationship without any substantial proof. Freddie is just more subtle about him.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
admit, fans, freddie