Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:56 PM #1

Default Vash's eviction: Davina stooped lower than I thought

I hadn't seen Vash's exit - so watched a re-run tonight, and Davina runs up the stairs to shortern his eviction and raise his hand with her usual 'ladies and gentlemen, I give you Siavash' (said in a much lower tone than ANYONE this series). Not even giving him a chance to get down the stairs first!

She must have really hated the guy. (unless there was a timing issue, which, if so, was also deliberate because it is all scripted and planned). Or the high-heels!!

Marcus broke many more BB rules, yet Davina s*cks him off.

I've always really liked Davina and have often defended her...but I just thought she could have shown a little bit more class and impartiality, even for BB!!
J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:57 PM #2

i know, the vash didnt deserve that treatment from davina, she was just being a cow -- she wouldnt even let him speak during the interview
eggdavid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:57 PM #3

I think it was a timing issue tbh.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:59 PM #4
I hate you all.

I hate you all.

The whole show felt very rushed I thought, especially Sophie's interview, but I'm thinking maybe her lack of vocabulary and Davina's general disinterest played a big part in that as well..
Enid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:59 PM #5

[rquote=2547029&tid=146881&author=Jonnii]I think it was a timing issue tbh.[/rquote]

Yeh, but it's all scripted and planned by highly paid producers - no excuse. Why cut it THAT short? I mean the guy was second FFS.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:02 PM #6
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Yes his interview was a complete shambles, maybe they let Rodrigo, Charlie and David's run too long (they all seemed to get FAR longer) but there's no excuse for it really bearing in mind the guy was the runner up.

BB and Davina need to sort their bias out, seriously.

He still didn't get as rough a ride as Rachel did last year though, and she bloody well won! Davina disgusted me so much that night.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:08 PM #7

She even cut his interview short in BBBM, not even giving him a chance to speak. David got a lot more time than him considering Vash was the runner up.
HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:08 PM #8
0_o

0_o

I see you're back to your old habits Ahmedfan, dismissing anyone with a different opinon to you as weirdos, thickos, kids and spoilt teens. Any more messages like this and you will be warned. Sick of seeing it, and you have been warned for exactly the same thing at least twice before.

I have deleted your message. Dont bother posting anything else like this in future.

We get that you dont like him, but to call all his fans geeks etc. is not on. As well as describing all FMs as geeks.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:08 PM #9
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

it was probably because he spent so long hugging sophie, or it could of been because he was wearing very high heels and she wanted to help him down the stairs
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:08 PM #10
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2547068&tid=146881&author=AhmedFan2004]Deleted/rquote]

Don't forget that there would have been a fair few Freddie and Marcus fans who may have voted for him through some misplaced loyalty.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:09 PM #11
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

[rquote=2547084&tid=146881&author=VickyJ]See you're back to your old habits Ahmedfan, dismissing anyone with a different opinon to you as weirdos, thickos, kids and spoilt teens. [/rquote]

Was just about to post the same, you beat me to it.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:09 PM #12

She went up to get Siavash to help him down the stairs cause he had to wear high heels on his exit. And I thought Siavash interview was rubbish because he clearly didn't want to answer any questions about Noirin - despite it being his main storyline in the house. Plus he could barely speak, so I thought Davina handled him very well indeed.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:12 PM #13

God, nothing ever pleases you lot.lol.

Sophie's was the most rushed, because David, Rodrigo and Charlie's were very laid back and eventually very time-consuming. If Siavash had come 5th, 4th, or 3rd his interview would have no doubt been longer, but they didn't have the time.
ChrisCoutureUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:14 PM #14
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

I do think BB, Davin aand George all tried hard not to let Siavash win, pure bias, but he managed 2nd so im happy.
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:15 PM #15

[rquote=2547085&tid=146881&author=ILoveMoney]it was probably because he spent so long hugging sophie, or it could of been because he was wearing very high heels and she wanted to help him down the stairs [/rquote]

Haha, yeh, while she was shouting at him to 'come down come down!'.

She still could have waited until he got down before raising his hand - it's a small point, but she just wanted to get it out of the way and I felt it smacked of bias (I could be wrong, but given her benefit of the doubt many times).
Old 05-09-2009, 11:17 PM #16
0_o

0_o

I think it was more likely a timing issue to be honest, but couple it with the obvious bias Davina and BB in general have had against him the past few weeks and I can see why you think this.

Plus it was obvious from the interview that she doesnt like him, love how he got a more negative interview than the likes of Lisa

And BBBM aswell...was awful.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:20 PM #17

[rquote=2547101&tid=146881&author=Arneldo]She went up to get Siavash to help him down the stairs cause he had to wear high heels on his exit. And I thought Siavash interview was rubbish because he clearly didn't want to answer any questions about Noirin - despite it being his main storyline in the house. Plus he could barely speak, so I thought Davina handled him very well indeed.[/rquote]

That's not the point - it's the bit where they get their moment on the runway and hands raised on centre circle which was missing and a very negative interview. It goes along with all her bias against him in recent weeks.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:24 PM #18

[rquote=2547112&tid=146881&author=ChrisCoutureUK]God, nothing ever pleases you lot.lol.

Sophie's was the most rushed, because David, Rodrigo and Charlie's were very laid back and eventually very time-consuming. If Siavash had come 5th, 4th, or 3rd his interview would have no doubt been longer, but they didn't have the time.[/rquote]

This timing issue is a red herring - it's all scripted, even allowing for delays. Plus my main point has been set out above.

And I aint no 'you lot' mate, I am my own man.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:26 PM #19
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

[rquote=2547020&tid=146881&author=J-Rock]I hadn't seen Vash's exit - so watched a re-run tonight, and Davina runs up the stairs to shortern his eviction and raise his hand with her usual 'ladies and gentlemen, I give you Siavash' (said in a much lower tone than ANYONE this series). Not even giving him a chance to get down the stairs first!

She must have really hated the guy. (unless there was a timing issue, which, if so, was also deliberate because it is all scripted and planned). Or the high-heels!!

Marcus broke many more BB rules, yet Davina s*cks him off.

I've always really liked Davina and have often defended her...but I just thought she could have shown a little bit more class and impartiality, even for BB!! [/rquote]Totally agree with you, i thought the way she treated Siavash was just awful, she spent to much time with Rodrigo, Charlie & David... IMHO, i even thought that Sophie interview was really short considering she won the show
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:31 PM #20
Banned

Banned

I think you have to look at it from her perspective and that of the producers - with Siavash's constant twisting of the rules and play acting I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you. And in any case, they all were a little rushed in their interviews and he was given just as much time as the rest on the podium to discuss his time in the house, even if he was unwilling or incapable of talking about certain things in great depth.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:36 PM #21

[rquote=2547188&tid=146881&author=setanta]I think you have to look at it from her perspective and that of the producers - with Siavash's constant twisting of the rules and play acting I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you. And in any case, they all were a little rushed in their interviews and he was given just as much time as the rest on the podium to discuss his time in the house, even if he was unwilling or incapable of talking about certain things in great depth. [/rquote]

IDH broke far more rules...I just think Davina didn't like Vash and she has far more say than people think...

"I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you." - That's a view from a non-supporter (?), so you would say that perhaps. Vash wasn't my fave, but thought he could have been treated a little better -- he was part of the whole 14 weeks!!

Anyway, it's not the biggest deal in the world, just something I noticed when watching re-run tonight.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:40 PM #22

[rquote=2547202&tid=146881&author=J-Rock][rquote=2547188&tid=146881&author=setanta]I think you have to look at it from her perspective and that of the producers - with Siavash's constant twisting of the rules and play acting I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you. And in any case, they all were a little rushed in their interviews and he was given just as much time as the rest on the podium to discuss his time in the house, even if he was unwilling or incapable of talking about certain things in great depth. [/rquote]

IDH broke far more rules...I just think Davina didn't like Vash and she has far more say than people think...

"I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you." - That's a view from a non-supporter (?), so you would say that perhaps. Vash wasn't my fave, but thought he could have been treated a little better -- he was part of the whole 14 weeks!!

Anyway, it's not the biggest deal in the world, just something I noticed when watching re-run tonight. [/rquote]

Good point about IDH having broken way more rules than the Vash had... yet IDH had an excellent reception from both Davina and George Lamb... they were practically eating out of his hand and hanging on his every word.

HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:41 PM #23
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2547188&tid=146881&author=setanta]I think you have to look at it from her perspective and that of the producers - with Siavash's constant twisting of the rules and play acting I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you. And in any case, they all were a little rushed in their interviews and he was given just as much time as the rest on the podium to discuss his time in the house, even if he was unwilling or incapable of talking about certain things in great depth. [/rquote]

Obviously he wouldn t want to talk about the whole Noirin thing.

Plus Marcus broke way more rules that Siavash. And if it was the rulebreak thing that made them so biased against him and they were sooo annoyed about it, then why didnt they kick him out at first refusal?

They cant ignore it, and then be pissed off about it.

He SHOULD have been punished the first time, then it wouldnt have happened again, the fact that it went on is their own fault.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:43 PM #24
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

[rquote=2547212&tid=146881&author=HalfwitFTW][rquote=2547202&tid=146881&author=J-Rock][rquote=2547188&tid=146881&author=setanta]I think you have to look at it from her perspective and that of the producers - with Siavash's constant twisting of the rules and play acting I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you. And in any case, they all were a little rushed in their interviews and he was given just as much time as the rest on the podium to discuss his time in the house, even if he was unwilling or incapable of talking about certain things in great depth. [/rquote]

Anyway, it's not the biggest deal in the world, just something I noticed when watching re-run tonight. [/rquote]

Good point about IDH having broken way more rules than the Vash had... yet IDH had an excellent reception from both Davina and George Lamb... they were practically eating out of his hand and hanging on his every word.

[/rquote]

The not nominating thing can be the only reason, George and Davina kept banging on about it. But that's BB's own fault, they had the option to boot him out at the end of the day.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:44 PM #25
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2547202&tid=146881&author=J-Rock][rquote=2547188&tid=146881&author=setanta]I think you have to look at it from her perspective and that of the producers - with Siavash's constant twisting of the rules and play acting I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you. And in any case, they all were a little rushed in their interviews and he was given just as much time as the rest on the podium to discuss his time in the house, even if he was unwilling or incapable of talking about certain things in great depth. [/rquote]

Yeah, but Marcus' rule breaking never extended to not nominating and waffling in diary room about charity and walking. He always adhered to the fundamental rules of the show, but bent certain other ones because of the little rebellious streak that's present in him.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
davina, eviction, lower, stooped, thought, vash's