Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 12-01-2006, 05:22 PM #1

Default Vegetarian?

Seriously, not ONE person in that house has a clue what being vegetarian is. Jodie is the dumbest of the lot with a close second Chantelle. She doesn't understand the ethics or the other dilemmas involved in being vegetarian which is why she cannot hold a proper conversation about it. Anyone who is truly veggie would have so much experience and understanding of fur / meat / egg / dairy / gelatine issues. She is a BAD representative for PETA.
realscape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:33 PM #2

Traci is a vegetarian and non dairy eater I think....
EugeneSully is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:01 PM #3
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Don't think chantelle does it for the animals, jus does it coz she don't like meat
katie_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 11:44 AM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by realscape
Seriously, not ONE person in that house has a clue what being vegetarian is. Jodie is the dumbest of the lot with a close second Chantelle. She doesn't understand the ethics or the other dilemmas involved in being vegetarian which is why she cannot hold a proper conversation about it. Anyone who is truly veggie would have so much experience and understanding of fur / meat / egg / dairy / gelatine issues. She is a BAD representative for PETA.
maybe the reason she canot hold a proper conversationa bout it is because all she gets is ignorant people trying2mix her words making her angry and unable to keep her cool.

Admin edit - Don't describe another member's posts as 'pathetic'

See this topic for more details - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru....php?tid=39307
bunnipowder is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 12:18 PM #5
Banned

Banned

How did human's come about? Simple... read the book of Genesis. God made Adam and Eve, who were originally vegetarian but sinned and became meat eaters after they left Eden, and they loved each other very much and made lots of other little people, including Cain and Abel who had a fight over a BBQ which God prefered to burning corn... then God wiped all of them out apart from Noah's family because they were all became foul-mouthed athiestic slappers like Jodie, and so we are all descendants of Noah. But we are all still sinning and have left Eden so we have to eat meat now. Animals don'tr have souls and there is no heaven for them, they were tainted by the fall too, but there are good animals to eat and bad animals to eat but if you aren't Jewish then you can eat any of them you like.
In particular, the Cheeseburger Animal is most evil to Jews but is worshipped by over a billion worldwide as the tastiest animal ever created. Other well known delicious animals are the Hot Dog and the Chocolate Egg... which isn't a mineral, Jodie... All the skins are fair game too as God clothed Adam and Eve in "the skins of animals" when he chucked them out of Eden because fig leaves are a bit crap really.
Thus God is the reason that eating meat is good and wearing skins is good, because God says it is! There could be some dispute over whether the skins of animals were leather or wool as well but Eskimos wear Cowichans (bought from the Indians in shops which Jodie doesn't know exist) and they are wool but not as good as polar bear fur or seal for making underpants out of.

God is bigger than Jodie Marsh... even bigger than her nose... and if he says meat eating is right then it is! So there!
Quadrofiend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 12:20 PM #6

Favourites:
BB12 USA: Britney

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by ll_tatie_ll
Don't think chantelle does it for the animals, jus does it coz she don't like meat
Haha think so! If it was me then that would be the only reason i'd be a vegetarian for!
Legend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 12:51 PM #7

I think there are alot of aspects of being veggie and for each person it is different. What people eat is upto them but when they start debating it they must know a little more about it than Jodie.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 12:53 PM #8
Banned

Banned

Possible comment that some members would find offensive removed - Red
Quadrofiend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 04:03 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Quadrofiend
How did human's come about? Simple... read the book of Genesis. God made Adam and Eve, who were originally vegetarian but sinned and became meat eaters after they left Eden, and they loved each other very much and made lots of other little people, including Cain and Abel who had a fight over a BBQ which God prefered to burning corn... then God wiped all of them out apart from Noah's family because they were all became foul-mouthed athiestic slappers like Jodie, and so we are all descendants of Noah. But we are all still sinning and have left Eden so we have to eat meat now. Animals don'tr have souls and there is no heaven for them, they were tainted by the fall too, but there are good animals to eat and bad animals to eat but if you aren't Jewish then you can eat any of them you like.
In particular, the Cheeseburger Animal is most evil to Jews but is worshipped by over a billion worldwide as the tastiest animal ever created. Other well known delicious animals are the Hot Dog and the Chocolate Egg... which isn't a mineral, Jodie... All the skins are fair game too as God clothed Adam and Eve in "the skins of animals" when he chucked them out of Eden because fig leaves are a bit c**p really.
Thus God is the reason that eating meat is good and wearing skins is good, because God says it is! There could be some dispute over whether the skins of animals were leather or wool as well but Eskimos wear Cowichans (bought from the Indians in shops which Jodie doesn't know exist) and they are wool but not as good as polar bear fur or seal for making underpants out of.

God is bigger than Jodie Marsh... even bigger than her nose... and if he says meat eating is right then it is! So there!
some people think that the internet is bad so just cause they say that does it make them right?paedophiles think that sex with children is right, does that make them right just cause they think it is?so ur preaching about god.

Had God made us to eat meat, he would be more likely to have made us as more effective hunters and killers. We would have large incisors like lions, large claws like bears, not the insignificant teeth and nails which even among other plant-eaters are small in proportion to our body and mouth size.

Does it matter if animals do not go to heaven which isnt proven, the Bible makes it clear that the majority of people will not go to heaven—see Matthew chapter 7, verses 13 and 14 (Mat 7:13,14) for one example, so if we was to know while living who would go to heaven and who wouldn't would that be ok to kill that person just because they wouldnt go to heaven does that make it jusitified?
Old 13-01-2006, 04:12 PM #10

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

yes i think a genuine vegetarian would be more respectful (wrong word, but you know what i mean)
not that im an expert as i eat meat but i think that Jodie is a vegetarian just for attention
sol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 04:38 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by sol
yes i think a genuine vegetarian would be more respectful (wrong word, but you know what i mean)
not that I'm an expert as i eat meat but i think that Jodie is a vegetarian just for attention
she has been one since she was a young child, when your a vegetarian your whole diet is changed sweets, sauces, butter's, lots of things that don't appear to have meat in are not suitable for vegetarians. if she wanted to be attention seeking im sure she would of done something else!
Old 13-01-2006, 10:30 PM #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Quadrofiend
In particular, the Cheeseburger Animal is most evil to Jews but is worshipped by over a billion worldwide as the tastiest animal ever created. Other well known delicious animals are the Hot Dog and the Chocolate Egg... which isn't a mineral, Jodie... All the skins are fair game too as God clothed Adam and Eve in "the skins of animals" when he chucked them out of Eden because fig leaves are a bit c**p really.

That is actually the most stupid post I have ever read since joining this forum.
jrc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 10:32 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by realscape
Seriously, not ONE person in that house has a clue what being vegetarian is. Jodie is the dumbest of the lot with a close second Chantelle.
I don't how you can call Jodie dumb when she has an IQ of 136!

BTW jrc we banned him!
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 10:36 PM #14

Yes, but there are different sorts of intelligence, RM. You can have a genius level IQ, but have zero common sense.

Oh, I was veggie for two years, eating eggs and dairy is fine, it's vegans who don't eat them.
Fangz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 10:40 PM #15

I knew people would try and get around it.

When people wanna bash, they will find anything to bash.

Sadly, people are set in their ways, and not open to change.

Oh well, I guess she's got better things to do than worry about what people think on an internet forum

I'm waiting for the next thing, Jodie this, Jodie that......bit sad, but hey
InTheHood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 10:41 PM #16

Some people choose not to eat meat because they just dont like the taste of it! others because they think it is wrong, others because they think it is trendy. The main thing is it is personal choice, people eat what they want to eat.
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 10:46 PM #17

Favourites:

Favourites:

Anyone know is theres a name for a person who don't eat veg? But eats meattt ..a meataterian?
Old 13-01-2006, 10:47 PM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
Anyone know is theres a name for a person who don't eat veg? But eats meattt ..a meataterian?
No, just a fatty
Old 13-01-2006, 10:47 PM #19

Quote:
Unhealthy, perhaps?
Fangz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 10:48 PM #20

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by InTheHood
Quote:
No, just a fatty
Well that's good enough for me! I'm a fatty

BTW, i'm insulted u know?
Old 13-01-2006, 10:48 PM #21

Quote:
Yeah, jrc!
jrc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 10:49 PM #22

Quote:

Insulted? Oh well, these things happen
Old 13-01-2006, 10:49 PM #23

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Fangz
Quote:
Unhealthy, perhaps?
Come on! Can't i just be called a meataterian? Pweaseeeee!

But i aint unhealthy lol, i eat fruit!
Old 13-01-2006, 10:50 PM #24

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by jrc
Quote:
Yeah, jrc!
Haha lol!
Old 13-01-2006, 10:50 PM #25

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by InTheHood
Quote:

Insulted? Oh well, these things happen
Aye they do! I'll just have to live with it i suppose!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
vegetarian