Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 25-06-2003, 08:40 AM #1

Default Jon\'s change of views

I've watched a few interviews with Jon since he came out of the house and he seems to have done a complete U turn as far as Cameron is concerned.

On Friday night, he said to Cameron that he thought he would win, and told Davina so too, now he seems to be playing him down completely - saying he's got no chance and will be nominated and evicted as soon as possible and that he brings nothing to the house.

Is there a little bit of jealousy between Fed and Jon that they did not have the opportunity to go abroad? Dont get me wrong I'm not having a go at Jon, but I would like to know what has happened to change his mind.
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2003, 10:28 AM #2

I don't know. I think he is going more with who he would prefer to win. When it comes down to it, I think he thinks Cameron will probably win.

What is obvious is that Scott is really liked by both Fed and Jon. They know he is 'playing the game' but in a fairly honourable way.

Cameron, lovely as he is, is also playing the game of course. I think he is likely to be pretty unstoppable after the two week nomination amnesty and the extra BB Africa coverage he is getting.

The other advantage he has is that he will be doubly welcome back by BBUK housemates after his absence;

I think they will be fairly pleased to see Gae leave and

Cameron will not have added to the 'drip drip' annoyances about his character that will be starting to p*ss everyone else off about each other in the intervening period.

He will probably be nominated in week 7, but unless he is up against say, Scott and Ray together, I think he will survive.

Who knows? One thing I do know is, despite the overall boredom factor, I still prefer BB4 considerably above BB3!

And Jon Tickle continues to be an absolute star on TV. Unless he remains adamant about his return to anonimty
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some TV offers.
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2003, 03:47 PM #3

The fact is Jon is just as two faced as any of the other housemates. The true face of Jon tickle has emerged...His aggressive attitude towards the remaining housemates on BBLB shows he is some what bitter in the same way as Sissy.

I certainlt won't be one that want's to see Jon Tickle in any TV career move. Seen more than enough of him as it is.

The guy that made BB4 the BB that never was.........
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2003, 06:18 PM #4

I watched the 'highlights' last night and it was hard work keeping attention even for half an hour.

Big Brother without Jon is like staging Hamlet without the Prince of Denmark.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2003, 09:58 PM #5

you can say that again james,ahh well i've got tania's eviction to look forward to
milly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
change, jon's, views