Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 09-08-2009, 12:43 AM #1

Default well done sophie exposing the weirdo (marcus)

imagin someone who doesnt smoke stealing cigs what a freak well done sophie stand your ground.

sophie to win.
StevieGeire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:49 AM #2

golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:51 AM #3

Oh yeah as if she doesn't steal drink off everyone. Anyway the fags were free property, they were a treat at the party, not bought from the food list.

Look at Craig in BB1 stealing everyone's fags... he won.

You're all so quick to pull it out when one of team popular brats has something to piss and whinge about, they're only going this far to single out Marcus like they did Freddie and Angel.

Well done for being part of the British public that should be kicked into the ocean for voting for idiots.
bigmalky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:53 AM #4

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
UBB: Chantelle

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
UBB: Chantelle

go sophie!!
prkp12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:53 AM #5

yay my brave Sophie
dogfacetowin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:55 AM #6
11/11/11

11/11/11

exposing him?
the intelligence of some people on her is just very embarrassing...
MaratSafinForever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:58 AM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by bigmalky
Oh yeah as if she doesn't steal drink off everyone. Anyway the fags were free property, they were a treat at the party, not bought from the food list.

You're all so quick to pull it out when one of team popular brats has something to p**s and whinge about, they're only going this far to single out Marcus like they did Freddie and Angel.

Well done for being part of the British public that should be kicked into the ocean for voting for idiots.
i'm not from britain can you not tell from my name muppet.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:59 AM #8
Classic

Classic

All Sophie fans must be dumb and under the age of 16.
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:02 AM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
no i'm 23 and what are you in your 60's
Old 09-08-2009, 01:06 AM #10
Freaky?? Yessir!

Freaky?? Yessir!

Quote:

You're all so quick to pull it out when one of team popular brats has something to p**s and whinge about, they're only going this far to single out Marcus like they did Freddie and Angel.

DaniBoi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:14 AM #11

I don't think sophie is looking too great in this either, with her track record for stealing drinks
shash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:17 AM #12

Quote:
Originally posted by shash
I don't think sophie is looking too great in this either, with her track record for stealing drinks
what are you all on about first i heard about sophie stealing drinks and that came from poxy marcus's mouth tonight so nobody will take notice to that only silly marcus fans really i don't know how he has one.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:22 AM #13

Oh!!! FFS act your age not your shoe size. Sophie apart from being sweet& totaly dumb, ain't got the smarts to get the better of the dark horse....Bea is making a way bigger deal over it.
BONNEIP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:22 AM #14

Quote:
Oh what a witty reposte. And the name Stevie does indeed sound British as for your surname, there's plenty of foreigners here so you could be part of the BP.

As for the other comebacks you posted like... I'm 23 what are you 60?

I could kill that comeback with my eyebrow
Old 09-08-2009, 01:24 AM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
lol seriously?
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:25 AM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by StevieGeire
Quote:
what are you all on about first i heard about sophie stealing drinks and that came from poxy marcus's mouth tonight so nobody will take notice to that only silly marcus fans really i don't know how he has one.
Every single time BB gives the house alcohol Sophie steals others' drinks, finishing their glasses and cans when they aren't looking. It has been shown many times and they all refer to it often. It's why she is always the most drunk. Even highlights have shown this.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:30 AM #17

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Every single time BB gives the house alcohol Sophie steals others' drinks, finishing their glasses and cans when they aren't looking. It has been shown many times and they all refer to it often. It's why she is always the most drunk. Even highlights have shown this.
finishing a drink is hardly stealing,if its been left out why not drink it?although she has admitted to doing so herself on occasion its nothing like this situation with marcus..

sophie is so far from "vile" or a bitch,she steps up to the mark and spoke to marcusl,not sure whats vile about that.. some seriosly just dont want to see marcus may well have been in the wrong,and not for the first time..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:30 AM #18

Quote:
Quote:
Oh what a witty reposte. And the name Stevie does indeed sound British as for your surname, there's plenty of foreigners here so you could be part of the BP.

As for the other comebacks you posted like... I'm 23 what are you 60?

I could kill that comeback with my eyebrow
so you are a granny than ah bless
Old 09-08-2009, 01:34 AM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by tintedshadow
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
finishing a drink is hardly stealing,if its been left out why not drink it?although she has admitted to doing so herself on occasion its nothing like this situation with marcus..

sophie is so far from "vile" or a bitch,she steps up to the mark and spoke to marcusl,not sure whats vile about that.. some seriosly just dont want to see marcus may well have been in the wrong,and not for the first time..
who said she was vile or a bitch? I did not use those words

but you know how they love their alcohol in that house, necking unattended drinks is serious LOL

but this is a massive storm in a teacup, Marcus is not a smoker so hardly stole them for himself, and therefore his explaination that he would give them out when they next ran out sounds plausible to me.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:41 AM #20

Oh dear I sense a troll here, where's that ignore button.

I'm 30 thanks, that's seven years older than you... s.e.v.e.n.

Watch Sesame Street, I'm sure you'll relate to Elmo and the gang more than the muppet you tag me as
Old 09-08-2009, 01:49 AM #21

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

but you know how they love their alcohol in that house, necking unattended drinks is serious LOL

but this is a massive storm in a teacup, Marcus is not a smoker so hardly stole them for himself, and therefore his explaination that he would give them out when they next ran out sounds plausible to me.
not you,others have expressed their dislike for sophie saying she is truly a vile creature...

true marcus didnt take them for himself,but why does he need to keep them?thats the problem,what reason did marcus think he has rights to give out anything to anyone?a non smoker does not need to ration fags for the rest,simply leave them for who ever wants them whenever they want them.. whys marcus even involved,its like if hira kept alcohol by her bed and gave them out when they ran out i dont think that would go down so well..so why should marcus even need to involve himself in something that doesn't concern him
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:57 AM #22

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

not you,others have expressed their dislike for sophie saying she is truly a vile creature...

true marcus didnt take them for himself,but why does he need to keep them?thats the problem,what reason did marcus think he has rights to give out anything to anyone?a non smoker does not need to ration fags for the rest,simply leave them for who ever wants them whenever they want them.. whys marcus even involved,its like if hira kept alcohol by her bed and gave them out when they ran out i dont think that would go down so well..so why should marcus even need to involve himself in something that doesn't concern him
He was misguided, but even other housemates (Freddie, Bea, Charlie) have expressed that they think it was something he did with good intentions that backfired. Marcus explained, with some justification, that they'd have just had an orgy of smoking more than was good for them, and later on when they thought they had run out he could surprise them and make them happy. Probably not the best way of going about things but I believe his motives were good. I also believe some people in the house are over-reacting for their own ends.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:01 AM #23
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

Marcus had good intentions but they've backfired on him big time.

I guess anyone who saw the fags in his drawer would have reacted the same way, because he's a non smoker, but some of them in there are just using it as another excuse to call Marcus a wanker etc.

Sophie stood her ground for a while but I think she realised in the end that she'd overreacted without getting the full story, and that's why she said she wanted to be put up this week for eviction.

It was just an excuse for people in the house who don't like Marcus to have a go at him again.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:56 AM #24
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

It wasnt misguided, Marcus thinks he is in charge of the housemates, because of his age and his ego.

Marcus was hoping to get some of Bea's goody bag in exchange for the smokes.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:04 AM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Shasown
It wasnt misguided, Marcus thinks he is in charge of the housemates, because of his age and his ego.

Marcus was hoping to get some of Bea's goody bag in exchange for the smokes.
Marcus now officially seems to be the representative of the 'nanny state'. He was only witholding ciggies from them on health grounds as they were smoking too much - honest
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
exposing, marcus, Sophie, weirdo