Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 26-07-2014, 12:37 AM #1

Location: Song Of The Lark LEE S10 YL Numbers Spy Station Music,Opus 39,No.22,Tchaikovsky.SW Radio.Lee Remick.

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB14: Gary

Location: Song Of The Lark LEE S10 YL Numbers Spy Station Music,Opus 39,No.22,Tchaikovsky.SW Radio.Lee Remick.

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB # Helen, Ashleigh, Et Al.

KADENACY,dated:Sunday,25th January,2015 - Kimberly Kisselovich's birthday by the way.......

NOTE:- THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD* HAS BEEN MODIFIED,from PART 52,to reflect the apparent permanence of the relationship between Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode,and to signify coverage of other people,such as Helen Wood,Ashleigh Coyle,Luisa Zissman,et al. This thread's title is now:-

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB # Steven,Kimberly,Helen,Ashleigh,Luisa,Et Al.

A FURTHER NOTE:-The original header title has also had to be changed to the new title.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Kimberly Kisselovich Steven Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent?

First of all,the great and highly talented American singer,Mel Tormé,
recorded a great rock n' roll song in London in 1956-1957,called

Ev'ry Which Way,which deserved to get to Number One in the music charts!
At the end of the record he delightfully says:-
"Look out baby,I'm about to make like an H-Bomb!"
Now that Kimberly and Steven - Steverly are now re-united,their'll be probably each be saying to each other,"Look out baby,I'm about to make like an H-Bomb!",as they now turn those words in to sexy lovemaking action!

BIG BROTHER.Kimberly Kisselovich Steven Goode - Steverly,Making love. Clean and very sexy people.Big Brother UK 15 2014:-

Below is an awesome.spectacular and beautiful photograph of the world's
most powerful thermonuclear bomb - H-Bomb:-
BIG BROTHER.Kimberly Kisselovich Steven Goode - Steverly,Russian Tsar Bomba 57 Megaton H-Bomb-Hydrogen Bomb-Thermonuclear Bomb,Look out baby,I'm about to make like an H-Bomb! :-

Kimberly and Steven - Steverly.......I wish them all the best and happiness

I've already stated on several posts that if their romance is genuine and is not a showmance,I will say sorry to Kimberly for being bitchy about her
in several of my posts.
Time will tell whether or not the Kimberly and Steven - Steverly Romance is
genuine.
So will their romance last?

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Kimberly Kisselovich Phaedra KAPCKNG

Last edited by KADENACY; 16-02-2015 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Modified and updated the title of this H-BOMB Thread.
KADENACY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 12:43 AM #2

I'm do actually think their relationship is Genuine! It's just how long it will last?
Jamie585 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:07 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie585 View Post
I'm do actually think their relationship is Genuine! It's just how long it will last?
i thought it was all for show but yeah since they got out it does look genuine which surprises me but hey good luck to them!
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:34 AM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 16.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 16.

For the considerable number of people who are still interested in Kimberly
Kisselovich and Steven Goode - Steverly - Big Brother Power Couple,Open It,
here is the incurable romantic -KADENACY - with the currently latest news of Steverly.......with photographs old and new,etc :-

Steven Goode TWITTER Account:-

https://twitter.com/stevenjbgoode

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 9m

Me with the lovely @Josiestweet - such an amazing person. Much love xxx

BIG BROTHER UK 15 2014 Steven Goode with Big Brother UK 10 2011 winner,Josie Gibson,who believes that Steven and Kimberly are in love with each other,OV OK! Magazine piece:-

"Steverly are out!

It was time to wave bye to Steven last Friday and while I do like him, I was completely over Steverly in the house.

I found him really cringy but I have to remind myself he is only 23. I think people were a bit hard on him considering how young he was.

As far as him and Kim are concerned, I do think they really, really love each other and I hope they last. Don't get me wrong, s*****ing in the house is not something I would do myself but they did it and they've apologised for it.

Although, I don't miss Kimberly, she's like an android! She had no emotion at all. There was just nothing there.

But here's hoping we get a Big Brother wedding. I do like to see people fall in love!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Borehamwood
Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Aug 1

Sat with @thelionelblair - what an honour #bbuk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retweeted by Steven Goode

Big Brother UK @bbuk · Aug 1

Look who's in the Green Room! Catch @stevenjbgoode and @thelionelblair on #BBBOTS straight after the show #BBUK

BIG BROTHER.Steven Goode with Celebrity Big Brother 13 Housemate and great British showbusiness legend,Lionel Blair,who both appeared on Big Brother's Bit On The Side-BBBOTS on Friday night,1st August,2014:-

Andrew + Emma✨ @jodiejjohnson · 8h

@stevenjbgoode this is funny #2secondsteve

BIG BROTHER Steven Goode.A photographic tweet - Share a Coca-Cola with Two Second Steven:-

__________________________________________________ ___________

Kimberly Kisselovich TWITTER Account:-

https://twitter.com/Kimberly_Kisse

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 8h

Good morning tweeties �� #bbkimberly #steverly #happy

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 5h

Really enjoyed all the messages of support! #BBKimberly #Steverly fans are like no other! @stevenjbgoode

BIG BROTHER POWER COUPLE Steverly - Kimberly -Kimbot- Kisselovich and Steven -Two Second Steven- Goode:-

Big Brother's Bit On The Side - BBBOTS presenter,Rylan Clark asked Steven
Goode on Friday night's BBBOTS how Kimberly was,considering her Ectopic
Pregnancy,and Steven said that Kimberly was being looked after by seven
Goodes.

Kimberley's tweet to Rylan:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 21h

Thanks @Rylan I'm being taken #Goode care of ��
And here is a "re-tweet" by me of these tweets,that appeared in Part 15 of this Thread,but this time with the actual photograph that Kimberly tweeted:-

Two poignant tweets:-

Kimberly Kisselovich
‏@Kimberly_Kisse " Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
Helen Keller #positivequotes #happy… http://instagram.com/p/rJrz19tUek/

DeeDee Charlotte PetBunnyFan jenny jones kirsty Cunny Funt askajia1216@hotmail. Krista Choudhry

wazzara
Great quote Kim! I hope you're doing ok & have a lovely day! x #StayPositive #WeLoveBBKimberly #LoveConquersAll #Steverly #TeamKK

BIG BROTHER Kimberly Kisselovich.Her Ectopic Pregnancy prompted her to tweet a stylish Instagram photograph of Kimberly with a positive Helen Keller quote - Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. Poignant:-

 Retweeted by Kimberly Kisselovich

kirsty @kirsty11188 · Aug 1

#Steverly♡♥♡ #Fate #Real @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse @lynneegoode pic.twitter.com/u9Z6BvQGJp

BIG BROTHER Steverly - Kimberly and Steven in love,Kirsty:-

The beginning of:-

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-Bomb-Hydrogen Bomb-Thermonuclear Bomb,Look out baby,I'm about to make like an H-Bomb! Re-United:-

BIG BROTHER.Steven Goode was evicted from the Big Brother House,was interviewed by Emma Willis,after which Emma said OPEN IT,the door opened,and in walked Kimberly and was reunited with Steven.Friday night,25th July,2014:-

BIG BROTHER.Kimberly and Steven - Steverly waking up next to each other - Kimberly is beautiful and a right turn on! ,Wednesday ,30th July,2014. 3
It ought to be KADENACYERLY!

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 30-09-2014 at 08:43 PM.
Old 26-07-2014, 12:45 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KADENACY View Post
Time will tell whether or not the Kimberly and Steven-Steverly Romance is
genuine.
So will their romance last?
No
Old 26-07-2014, 02:07 AM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent?,Part 3.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent?,Part 3.

(Part 2 is on the Steve and Kim will be having sex right now! live topic Thread,by Beastie:-
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=259022
KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Part 2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
Lucky sods.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United. Sex,Part 2.

Yeah! And that is what SOME of my KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Thread-Post
is about
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=259018

BIG BROTHER.Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - Steverly,reunited after Steven was evicted from the Big Brother UK 15 House,Friday night,25th July,2014:-

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Old 26-07-2014, 02:10 AM #7
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

Now they're both out I couldn't give a ****e.
Old 26-07-2014, 05:43 AM #8
Gold Member

Gold Member

Don't care, but they'll be together for a few months. Certainly not a year.
Lwize is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 05:59 AM #9

I don't like either of them and she wont be with him for long.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 07:50 AM #10
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Deserve each other, wont be around for long, who cares, x HM, time to move on, boring.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 04:02 PM #11
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Deserve each other, wont be around for long, who cares, x HM, time to move on, boring.
Funny, your actions suggest otherwise.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 03:17 PM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 35.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 35.

Kimberly and Steven - Steverly ,and their families and friends, for the many people who are interested in them - News and photographs old and new.

WE'VE GOT ENGAGED,BOTH FAMILIES ARE GLAD* - Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich.
My Girl Back Home*,paraphrased song,John Kerr,Mitzi Gaynor,SOUTH PACIFIC film musical.Mitzi Gaynor,Rossano Brazzi.Todd-AO & Technicolor.20th Century-Fox - the definitive film version! Please QV towards the end of Part 34 of this thread

YOUTUBE:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKt-OIcQ_y8
__________________________________________________ _

Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter:-

Friday,10th October,2014

RT of Daily Star report -SCALPEL MAKEOVERS: #Steverly & both mums in pre-wedding surgery @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse Scalpel makeovers! BB Steven, Kim & their mums set for pre-wedding surgery

LET'S GET AWAY FROM IT ALL*

Steven Goode Twitter:-

Friday,10th October,2014

30 degrees today, wish we were back at our new villa in Spain! Off again soon #steverlypad #tropical… http://instagram.com/p/t-VAgYOERe/

Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly - Their new house-villa in Spain. KADENACY - They can say or sing - Let's Get Away From It All*,and then sojourn at this attractive villa :-

LET'S GET AWAY FROM IT ALL*,sung by Frank Sinatra:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKSshWWfyfk

The thoughts of a misguided and wrong cynic:-
Lil_Miss_True:-

This is why she's with you! She loves you for the life you're giving her, not for you as a person. Open you bloody eyes! I never liked her ever since she lied to you and humiliated her at the time boyfriend by having sex on tv! Joked about being pregnant after a miscarriage! You're such a sweet and loving guy, you deserve better! Be careful! #prenup

KADENACY replies:- I am 99% sure that Kimberly is really in love with Steven,and Steven is really in love with Kimberly. The relationship between Kimberly and her ex-boyfriend,Sasha Freemind,was on the rocks before she became a Big Brother UK 15 2014 Housemate.Kimberly did not have a miscarriage. She actually had an Ectopic Pregnancy,but she didn't know about it at the time of her BBBOTS pregnancy joke as she was still undergoing tests.
__________________________________________________ __________

Friday,10th October,2014

Kim's mum is called Evie and My mum is @lynneegoode - NEW HASHTAG ALERT - #evelynne @Kimberly_Kisse
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Goode Twitter RT:-

Friday,10th October,2014

Steven Goode retweeted SelfEsteemTeam @_SelfEsteemTeam · Oct 10 #WorldMentalHealthDay Look out for family/mates who say 'I'm fine' (FINE: *******ed-Up. Insecure. Emotional. Neurotic.) A smile can mask a lot.
__________________________________________________ _________

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Wednesday,8th October,2014 - Blush. Come Party With Big Brother Biannca & Kimberly in VIP @ No.1 Top London Night Club.Tuesday,14th October,2014:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - My official response to negativity - I DO NOT CARE.Thursday,9th October,2014:-
__________________________________________________ __

Friday,10th October,2014.

Steven Goode retweeted Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Oct 10
@Daily_Star @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse Jesus h Christ Steve, don't mince your words __________________________________________________ ___

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Friday,10th October,2014 - Like a BOSS with @SammiGoode #ownedit @stevenjgoode:-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter RT's:-

Friday,10th October,2014

Kimberly Kisselovich retweeted natalie @crank78
· Oct 10 @Kimberly_Kisse @imarrow12 @Leann641 @SammiGoode @stevenjbgoode He is such a kind caring man kim and so are you well women #madeforeachotherView conversation

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimberly Kisselovich retweeted Iona Marrow @imarrow12 Oct 10 @Kimberly_Kisse @stevenjbgoode your a good woman so hang on to him and ignore all the crap people are saying your both perfect Iona Marrow on Twitter:
"@Kimberly_Kisse @SammiGoode @stevenjbgoode your a good woman so hang on to him and ignore all the crap people are saying your both perfect"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Kimberly Kisselovich retweeted The Sexpedition @thesexpedition
· Oct 10 Sexpedition gorgeous chica @Kimberly_Kisse

NOTE:I don't think that I can publish a certain photograph due to a certain word used in the photograph of a doll with sunglasses,dressed up to look like,and to represent,KimberlyKisselovich - stupid censorship!But I can publish the caption of the photograph! :-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter Photograph - So happy and what @StevenJGoode. F x x K THE HATERS,I'M ENGAGED - Steverly. Friday,10th October,2014. KADENACY -That's real good philosophy Kimberly!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter photograph,Friday,10th October,2014 - Steven's mother,Lynne Goode with her son
Steven :-

---------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter photograph,Friday,10th October,2014 - Kimberly Kisselovich's mother,Evelynne - Evie,and Steven's mother,Lynne Goode :-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - EAT LIKE - MOVE LIKE - SPEAK LIKE - ACT LIKE....... you love yourself. Good night Good vibes @TaraStiles.Friday,10th October,2014:-

Big Brother UK - Celebrity Big Brother UK - The Apprentice Luisa Zissman Twitter RT of Simply Big Brother,Tuesday,14th October,2014 - Vote #CBB for Best Entertainment Show at the National Television Awards 2015:-

LUISA ZISSMAN
Her very recent engagement,the start of a new The Apprentice series,The Apprentice -You're Fired! spin-off show,her new The Sun television programme,etc.

Luisa Zissman Twitter:-

Tuesday,7th October,2014

Luisa Zissman retweeted Daily Star @Daily_Star · Oct 7 .@TheLuLuLife fires back at @LordSugar: 'He can't bear that I'm successful' ‘He can’t bear that I’m successful’ Luisa Zissman fires back at Lord Sugar
-------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday,7th October,2014

Sugar can't bear the fact that some ex apprentice non winners are more successful than the actual winners. Ego won't allow it.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday,14th October,2014

Luisa Zissman @TheLuluLife · Oct 14
So many tweets from you to me about #TheApprentice tonight. Can't wait to watch it.... But remember there is only ever guna be one Lulu
----------------------------------------------------------

Luisa ZissmanVerified account ‏@TheLuluLife Oct 14 “@Ranger4ever1979: @TheLuluLife have u been asked to go on the apprentice your fired for this series?” They won't have me.....
KADENACY replies:- Miserable,narrow-minded BBC!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Goode Twitter to the great Luisa Zissman:-

Saturday,11th September,2014

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS @TheLuluLife on your engagement! I am so happy for you and your partner! And the ring looks incredible!! Xxxxxx

Big Brother UK - Celebrity Big Brother UK - The Apprentice Luisa Zissman and her husband-to-be Irish businessman and multi-millionaire,Andrew Collins,who wants to stay out of the limelight:-

Big Brother UK - Celebrity Big Brother UK - The Apprentice Luisa Zissman - her beautiful and very expensive Boodles Ashoka Diamond Engagement Ring,said to be worth up to £1.5 million....... :-

Big Brother UK - Celebrity Big Brother UK - The Apprentice Luisa Zissman - her beautiful and very expensive Boodles Ashoka Diamond Engagement Ring on her third finger left hand:-

STEVEN HAS FLOWN THE NEST!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly. PSSST! Steven has flown the nest - He and Kimberly now have their own house somewhere in the Watford area,not that far from his parent's house.

Sunday,12th October,2014

Steven
Goode @stevenjbgoode
· Oct 12 Busy day moving into our new place yesterday! Lots more to do today... Aching all over @Kimberly_Kisse

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OUR HOUSE*

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberely Kisselovich Twitter and photograph,Sunday,12th October,2014 - Only another 100,000 boxes to unpack @stevenjgoode but I love our new place #fiancé :-

NOTE:-Notice how red Kimberly's face is? Either Steven and/or Kimberly have been using the camera's custom photograph controls,and added more colour to the photograph.

Compare this photograph with the Marchmont Arms photograph of her further down this post,QV.

------------------------------------------------------------

Our House*,by Crosby,Stills,Nash & Young - This song is more romantic than the other song of the same name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-q0ELuk1A

MUSIC.Crosby,Stills,Nash & Young,with Dallas Taylor & Greg Reeves. DEJA VU Album - one of the tracks is Our House. But my favourite track is Carry On - real Hippie music! :-

Our House*,by Madness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4RWBCEFRo

Lynne Goode Twitter:-

Sunday,12th October,2014

Lynne Goode @lynneegoode
· Oct 12
“@BJKylex: @lynneegoode bet the house feels empty now steve has flown the nest lolx” yes miss @Kimberly_Kisse @stevenjbgoode sooo much x

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday,12th October,2014

Lynne Goode @lynneegoode
· Oct 12 “@kirsty11188: @lynneegoode @Leann641
awww, have they moved far? Hugsss Xxx” only a few miles away xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday,15th October,2014

Steven Goode retweeted Lynne Goode

@lynneegoode · Oct 15
Episode 2 The Apprentice @bbcapprentice @Lord_Sugar I think @stevenjbgoode should audition for 2015.

KADENACY replies:- I agree!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter,Thursday,16th October,2014 -Just seen a little piece in @new_magazine - thanks for making us Red Hot!!!:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Sunday,12th October,2014 - Only the first night in our new place and already missing him. #Puppylove. KADENACY - Beautiful Yorkshire Terrier Dog :-

-----------------------------------------------------------

KADENACY replies after this photograph,because Kimberly is really wrong:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - Kimberly - Elegance can't be purchased.KADENACY - Karl Lagerfeld is apparently a misogynist and elegance CAN INDEED be purchased!*QV below:-

ELEGANCE*:Elegant clothes,elegant furniture,elegant buildings,elegant motorcars,elegant engineering,elegant music,elegant steam railway locomotives,elegant motorcoaches,etc,etc,CAN ALL BE BOUGHT

Big Brother UK 15 2014 THOSE ELEGANT ROLLS-ROYCE*,Lawrence Dalton,a
great book devoted to the elegance of Rolls-Royce Motorcars :-

-------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Elegance can be bought.CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE Motorcar Rallies-Parades started in the 1930s where beautiful and special interest motorcars are exhibited,and women are an integral part of them :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Concours D'Elegance Del Mar California Classic Motorcar Show - A beautiful,elegant and glamorous 2006 Rolls-Royce Phantom Motorcar.Glamorous girls add even more glamour and charisma to this motorcar and event The owner is Dr.Martin Fallor:-

ROLLS-ROYCE The Best Motorcar In The World

---------------------------------------------------------

Ascot Races doesn't have the monopoly on hats! :-

The Crazy Hats of Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance:-

http://www.theuntappedsource.com/blo...urs-delegance/

STEVEN GOODE - THE LIFE OF RILEY*,June to October 2014.......

.......but now,it's time to go back to work,QV Steven Goode Twitter:-

Monday,13th October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode

Oct 13 Today I braved my office for the first time since BB! Back tomorrow! Now my lovely fiancé @Kimberly_Kisse is making dinner xxx

-------------------------------
Living the Life of Riley*

Contemporary definitions for life of Riley:-
noun

The good life, an easy and pleasant life or carefree existence
Word Origin

most likely from Patric Rooney's 1880 song "Is That Mr. Reilly"

Dictionary.com's 21st Century Lexicon
Copyright © 2003-2014 Dictionary.com, LLC
Cite This Source

Life of Riley

Living a life full of passion and experiencing it all...at least twice

She's off flying and traveling once again ... living the life of riley

UrbanDictionary.

Thanks to the Internet

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 14

Finally managed to get back at least some of the money my ex stole from me while i was in the house. #bastard

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich.Sasha Freemind,Bachelor of Science in Sound Technology and Music.According to Kimberly Kisselovich,Sasha her ex - boyfriend, is also a thief :-

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 14
On my way to @ShadingUK - give my company a follow guys! Xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 14 Just said to Kim "that's my ass" - she says.. "No, it's mine, you just get the pleasure of borrowing it!" #stillmine @Kimberly_Kisse

Sammi Goode Twitter:-
Sunday,10th August,2014
Sammi Goode @SammiGoode · Aug 10 having a lovely night with all these

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Sammi Goode Twitter photograph,Sunday,10th August,2014.KADENACY - In Part 17,page 3,18th photograph down is very similar to this - Although this one is underexposed,IT HAS Sammi Goode - right in white :-

Here is the caption for the original photograph in Part 17,page 3,18th photograph down in this thread:-
BIG BROTHER.One of the latest Steven Goode tweets - photograph of Mark,Charlie Travers,Matthew,Marlon,Zoe,Pauline,Kimberly,Steven ,Biannca,
Jale and unidentified friend.

STUNNING - CERTAIN PHOTOGRAPHS,ETC,DO NOT DO Kimberly Kisselovich's BEAUTY JUSTICE.

Sunday19th October,2014

Steven Goode retweeted Jack Darlington @Darlo6

Oct 19

So the wife has just got back from the chippy and said she saw @Kimberly_Kisse and how stunning she is! @stevenjbgoode Tweets with replies by Katie Darlington (@KatieFay89) on Twitter

NOTE:Certain photographs,both professional and amateur,do not do Kimberly's natural beautiful looks justice

The photograph below does do at least some justice to Kimberly's gorgeous looks :-
Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Wednesday,15th October,2014 - Enjoying a lovely meal with my fiancé @StevenJGoode @MarchmontArms wishing @LynneEGoode @SammiGoode were here too! KADENACY - Kimberly photograph.Getting there! :-

__________________________________________________ ________

Friday,17th October,2014

Steven Goode retweeted

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 17

Thanks for the prank call @stevenjbgoode #jerk #loveyou #silly

__________________________________________________ _________

Thursday,16th October,2014

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 16

Finally feeling better after being ill all day ��������
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Thursday,16th October,2014.KADENACY - A Kimberly modelling photograph from way back. Kimberly - Now that's what I call a #ThrowbackThursday* :-

Throwback Thursday*

When you put a picture from a "while" ago on your social media sites

OMG Throwback Thursday, I needa find a photo of myself from like hella lonq ago and post it on facebook

by Myreinder ,Thursday,January 26, 2012.

Urban Dictionary. Thanks

KADENACY replies:-
So that's what Throwback Thursday means - another piece of American
jargon that I hadn't heard of until now .You learn something new every day .

----------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Friday,17th October,2014 - Being silly with #KissFitt @SammiGoode #silly #HERBALLIFESKIN :-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Friday,17th October,2014 - Feeling a facial - loving the #KissFitt range from #HERBALIFESKIN:-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many-

Friday,17th October,2014

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 17

A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep #roar #sweetdreams

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And another piece of wisdom from Kimberly,Friday,17th October,2014 -

That moment when negative people master to misinterpret a positive quote���� and become more negative ������ #bitter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some wise responses to the above tweet:-

@colesalthouse ‏@ColeSalthouse Oct 17

@Kimberly_Kisse people are just negative 24/7 need to chill the fxxk out and get laid����

----------------------
JackEvans ‏@Jack4Evanss Oct 17

@Kimberly_Kisse Exactly right and a couple of the replies were stupid. There is no cure for stupidity.
---------------------

Jenni Jane ‏@JenniBella88 Oct 17

@PetBunnyFan @Kimberly_Kisse she's done nothing wrong but key board warriors will hate her for what reason.....jealously!!!!!! Night x

--------------------
Warren Stone ‏@Wazzara Oct 17

@Kimberly_Kisse Some people are so negative, spiteful & bitter that they're determined to see the bad in everything, idiots!!! x

-----------------------

Anthony23 ‏@Anthonygallo231 Oct 17

@Wazzara @Kimberly_Kisse Warren perfectly said couldn't of put it better mate

----------------------
Warren Stone ‏@Wazzara Oct 17

@Kimberly_Kisse All they deserve is to be ignored!!! x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich,Saturday,18th,October,2014 - We always have time for a #selfie @SammiGoode :-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Sunday,19th October,2014 - I'm Sunday roasting with @StevenJGoode @SammiGoode #dinner #food #family #fun :-

Sunday,19th October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 19

Absolutley stuffed with my wife to be @Kimberly_Kisse & @SammiGoode #needdietaryassistance!!!

KADENACY replies:- Steven obviously means that he has really enjoyed his large traditional Sunday dinner and is full up! .......I hope Kimberly and Sammi enjoyed there dinner's,too

Tuesday,21st October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 21

On my way to work, looking forward to seeing @MrMarkByron today! Surgery trip tomorrow ���� x

Lynne Goode RT of Mark Byron Twitter:-

Lynne Goode retweeted

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · Oct 21

In 48 hours I will be waking up with a new nose and skinnier body. I cannot wait to see and show you the results

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynne Goode @lynneegoode · Oct 21

“@MrMarkByron: @lynneegoode see you soon Lynne! Xx” just talking about you, we've missed you darling!!! Topic !!! X

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Lynne Goode Twitter,Tuesday,21st October,2014 - Love this picture. KADENACY - Steven Goode pushing Mark Byron in a supermarket shopping trolley during the Big Brother UK 15 Armageddon Task :-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Lynne Goode Twitter,Tuesday,21st October,2014 - Mark Byron -Freezing in Watford . That bloody @StevenJGoode always late!! Lynne Goode - We are coming to get you!!! X:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter,Tuesday,21st October,2014 - Drinks with @MrMarkByron @LynneEGoode & SammiGoode - now off to Watford for a few! Poland tomorrow!:-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY*

STEVEN GOODE

Wednesday,22nd October,2014

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter RT of Joey Essex @Niamh,Wednesday,22nd October,2014 - Would like to say a HUGE Happy Birthday to @StevenJGoode hope you have the best day:-

---------------

Happy Birthday to my lovely son @stevenjbgoode, have a wonderful day xxxxx @Kimberly_Kisse xxxx

---------------

Steven Goode Twitter tweets:-

My fiancé is giving me lots of birthday cuddles!! Can't believe I'm 24 today, feeling like a geriatric xx

----------------
Thanks everyone for your birthday messages! Really appreciate it! http://instagram.com/p/uctqdxuEZx/

---------------

For my birthday I am flying for a cosmetic surgery trip with @MrMarkByron @lynneegoode @Kimberly_Kisse @SammiGoode - all to be revealed

---------------
Steven Goode retweeted

Paul from #BBBOTS @PaulWilder · Oct 22

Happy Birthday to @stevenjbgoode �� You might remember Steven from this Summer's Big Brother - 2 seconds? NO �� - 51 Days in the house #BBUK

Big Brother UK 15 2014 & Big Brother's Bit On The Side-BBBOTS Paul Wilder with the great Emma Willis - Paul is my favourite regular BBBOTS audience member! :-

------------------------------

Steven Goode retweeted

Charlie Goode @Charlieegoode · Oct 22

Happy Birthday Bro @stevenjbgoode x

---------------------------

Steven Goode retweeted

Ben Goode @BenGoodee · Oct 22

@stevenjbgoode happy birthday bro.. Have a good day ����.. And a safe trip!

------------------------------

Steven Goode retweeted

Sammi Goode @SammiGoode · Oct 22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO ������ LOVE YOU LOADS��SO PROUD OF YOU�������� @stevenjbgoode

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode with his good looking sister,Sammi Goode - who appears to be a very nice girl personality wise :-

----------------------------

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 22

Carpark bus driver announces... "Your cars are safe guys, BIG BROTHER is watching!" Lmao!

@MrMarkByron @Kimberly_Kisse #bbuk

-----------------------------------

Steven Goode retweeted

Europe Surgery @europesurgery · Oct 22

@stevenjbgoode @STN_Airport @MrMarkByron @Kimberly_Kisse

@lynneegoode@Ryanair you will have such a good time, Wish I was coming too! ✈��

NOTE:- KIMBERLY KISSELOVICH'S birthday wishes and message to her-husband-to-be,Steven Goode are being saved for the end of this post,with an appropriate photograph-image and caption

Happy Birthday*,Stevie Wonder.

Happy Birthday To Ya!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FchMuPQOBwA

__________________________________________________ ____

Here is a photograph of (Lynne Goode sat behind them on the aeroplane) the good looking Mark Byron and the good looking Steven Goode - they do not need Cosmetic Surgery-nose jobs and heaven knows what else that their gonna have done! :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter photograph,Wednesday,22nd October,2014 - Boarded and on our way! @MrMarkByron @Kimberly_Kisse @LynneEGoode @SammiGoode @Happy Halloween :-

__________________________________________________ _______

NOTE: I think Mark Byron has withdrawn a Twitter tweet - it went something like this:-

I wish people would stop saying that we don't need nose jobs.I would like support from people,not negative comments. Anyway,it's too late now because I've just had my nose job.

KADENACY replies:- I wasn't being negative Mark.I was just being positive,but good look to you,Steven and Lynne with your Cosmetic Surgery

Mark Byron Twitter RT:-

Thursday,23rd October,2014

Mark Byron Official retweeted

*Adam Oakley* @AdamOakley_ · 2h 2 hours ago

@MrMarkByron People do things for different reasons..You might not of "needed" one but you did it for you. It's not vanity its confidence ��

-----------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter RT,Thursday,23rd October,2014 -Daily Star,#Big Brother stars get nose jobs ahead of #Steverly wedding @StevenJGoode @MrMarkByron:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Lynne Goode has also had Cosmetic Surgery to get rid of bottom eye bags and top eye bags - if I've got that right:-

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...everly-surgery

Helen Wood Twitter:-

Steven Goode retweeted

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · 24h 24 hours ago

Bit late but it's better than never, the old git didn't mention he was turning 42 today Happy birthday you filthy animal ��������@stevenjbgoode
__________________________________________________ ____

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Thursday,23rd October,2014 - What should I call this cutie I just bought @StevenJGoode - any suggestions? KADENACY-Kimberly's re-sized Engagement Ring is now on her third finger left hand :-

KADENACY replies:- The Teddybear is called Louis,and here are some tweets from the person that suggested the attractive name,Joey Essex @Niamh:-

1.Megan Campbell ‏@Bradleys_Toes 6h6 hours ago

3.@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse omg cutest couple ever

--------------------------------------------------
1. natalie ‏@crank78 6h6 hours ago

2.@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse Awww that's so cute! Did get go ok? I bet it's bloody sore!You will be able to give your kim a cuddle soon! X
-------------------------------------------------

1. Joey Essex ‏@Niamh_24 6h6 hours ago

2.@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse That's the name I give him ��

---------------------------------------------------
2. Joey Essex ‏@Niamh_24 6h6 hours ago

3.@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse Was me that picked his name ☺️

------------------------------------------------

1. Chloeee ‏@ChloFlos 5h5 hours ago

2.@stevenjbgoode you really didn't need surgery

__________________________________________________ ___

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 6h 6 hours ago

I am alive, with a note from my fiancé Kimberly @Kisselovich how lucky am I! I love her so much ���� - soon to be revealed ����

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich morale booster to Steven -TO STEVEN,LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! Meet Louis - Here to make sure you have a cuddle!!! With love.Kimberly :- .

__________________________________________________ ______

Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter to her husband-to-be Steven Goode on his birthday:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 22

Happy birthday to my amazing fiancé @stevenjbgoode - can't wait to celebrate the rest of our lives together ������

ALL OF MY LIFE*

We'll walk together through the sunsets and the years*

KADENACY replies:- And considering the content of the above message I've got an appropriate song and romantic image-photograph for you both :-

BBUK. Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly,engaged to be married - We'll walk together through the sunsets and the years*.All Of My Life*,a wonderful love song-record by Diana Ross :-

All Of My Life*,Diana Ross,a great romantic love song-record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eR8b0jlMNE

So far as Kimberly,Steven and Mark are concerned,this thread is at long last up to date more or less - at least up to when this part - Part 35 - was posted re the time and date

But it's an on-going true story,history is being made all of the time,so PART 36 will carry on with Kimberly,Steven,Mark,Lynne,Sammi,et al

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 02-02-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 26-07-2014, 07:52 AM #13
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 5: Ika

No
Old 26-07-2014, 08:32 AM #14

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Sophie

I believe it is genuine though I don't know what she sees in him xx
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 08:36 AM #15

I think it's just another business venture....Mother = Chairman of the board....
Old 26-07-2014, 08:39 AM #16

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

1 year tops,If that.They'll milk it for all its worth and then move on to new money making opportunities.Both wannabe fame *****s.Deserve each other.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 10:31 AM #17

I think their 'relationship' is a load of bollocks frankly. Kim doesn't even show emotion! Steven's Mum should really stay out of it but it is obvious to me that the making of money is her number one priority.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 10:34 AM #18
x

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek

x

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Guys... they are in L O V E.. they will be together forever, for eternity. We can only be jealous of what they have and we will never be able to find something close to that... and Steven being married to a lifeless human being forever..

Jay. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 10:48 AM #19

Surely he will get bored of 2 seconds opening it every night.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 11:57 AM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent?,Part 6

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent?,Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
Surely he will get bored of 2 seconds opening it every night.

Actually,as I said in an earlier post,Steven (if the video-film wasn't edited
down) lasted approximately 23 seconds - I timed it.

Two-Seconds Steven. Not.
Twenty Three-Seconds Steven. Maybe - but the video-film could have been edited and shortened by minutes........Kimberly-KIMBOT said that they didn't show all of the video and that ".......I certainly wasn't disappointed in that department."

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 26-07-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Old 26-07-2014, 06:57 PM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 7.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 7.

(Some of the parts - 2,4 and 5,so far - are on the Steve and Kim will be having sex right now! Thread:-
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...=259022&page=2 )
Here are the currently latest Tweets from the Twitter Accounts of Steven
Goode and Kimberly Kisselovich - Steverly:-

STEVEN:-
https://twitter.com/stevenjbgoode

Tamara Stewart-Wood @Tamara_stewartw · 16h

@stevenjbgoode well done Steve.....just heard the news and sad to hear you're gone but well bloody done!! Awesome housemate in my books����xxx

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 9h

So overwhelmed by all your positive comments! Missing Helen, Ash & Winston lots and so glad to be with my Kim again xxx

 Retweeted by Steven Goode

LATEST GOSS @LATEST_GOSS · 12h

#BBUK Lovers Steven and Kimberly Reunite! PHOTOS #bbSteven #bbKimberly #bbbots #BBAU http://www.latestgoss.com/bb-lovers-...berly-reunite/ … pic.twitter.com/bXEWxLXJmw

bbspy @bbspy · 1h

Joining @iainlee @TheLuluLife and guest host @Mattjohnsons on #BBBOTS at 11pm: evictee nine @stevenjbgoode, @kate_marlow and @thejudijames

Steven Goode is on Big Brother's Bit On The Psych,tonight,11 PM,Channel 5,
Saturday,26th July,2014.......I wonder if Kimberly will be on too

KIMBERLY:-

Retweeted by Kimberly Kisselovich

rebekahh @beckscameron · 59m

best couple������!! #steverly #reunion #bbuk @Kimberly_Kisse @stevenjbgoode pic.twitter.com/anNt5BVhjM

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 21m

Watching my @stevenjbgoode on @bbbots tonight #backstage ! @bbuk #bbkimberly #bbsteven #bbuk #power #steverly

♥kierney,jalecharlie @KierneyO19jale · 10h

This is my video for @stevenjbgoode & @kimberly_kisse please watch. steven and kimberly #steverly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_v7QgiMh8E&sns=tw

YouTube

Amy Louise Knight @kimberlybbukfan · 10h

cant beleive @stevenjbgoode out, but now his with @Kimberly_Kisse love you both has kim showed you my fanvideo ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwsd5MV10qU

YouTube
BIG BROTHER.Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - Steverly,kissing in the Big Brother UK 15 2014 House:-

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Old 26-07-2014, 07:07 PM #22

I wouldn't think Steven is as good in bed as Hugh Heffner, don't you think?
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 07:10 PM #23
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

the relationship is obviously fake

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 08:33 PM #24

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick

She looked as awkward as fook when they did the proposal thing on BOTS, you could tell looking at her eyes that she would have rather died than Steven actually propose to her. Really annoyed at the BB producers pushing that.. they need to learn if the public don't like a showmance, don't push it in our faces. The proposal was just a final "f*ck you" to the viewing public, glad it backfired on them.

They will stay together for some magazine deal and paper stories, then they'll break up to do all the break-up stories in the papers and magazines, then after a year when they're no longer relevant both of them will be back in the papers spilling 'secrets' on their 'dirty ex'.

Same old story, different fake showmance.

Last edited by Jamesy; 26-07-2014 at 08:35 PM.
Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 05:14 PM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 8.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 8.

Here are some more currently latest tweets from Kimberly -Kimbot- Kisselovich's Twitter Account:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 17h

Enjoying my night with @stevenjbgoode and his loving family #happy #BBkimberly #bbsteven #bbuk #bbbots… http://instagram.com/p/q7qfpJNUeJ/

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 7h

Morning you lot... Love waking next to @Kimberly_Kisse #bbuk #bbsteven #BBKimberly #openit #bringbackstevely #summer

BIG BROTHER.Kimberly and Steven - Steverly waking up next to each other,Sunday,27th July,2014:-

A tweet with a "STEVERLY Wedding photograph" from Emma Willis and Rylan
Clark:-

emily // rylan x @typicalbl0nde · 4h

@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse waiting for this day ������

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 41m

Enjoying a family function with all the Goodes and friends! @stevenjbgoode #BBKimberly #BBKimberly #steverly #happy

BIG BROTHER.Kimberly Kisselovich with members of Steven Goode's family,Sunday afternoon,27th July,2014:-

Kimberly and Steven (and other members of the Goode family?) are having a night out on the town,tonight,in Mayfair,London - I presume it's Mayfair,London:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 3h

Looking forward to Mayfair this evening with @stevenjbgoode @debbiclark1 @lynneegoode #BBKimberly #bbsteven #bbuk #powercouple ����

Have a good time!

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
al, ashleigh, goode, hbomb, helen, kimberly, kimberlyberly, kisselovich, steven