Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 01-07-2015, 01:23 PM #1

Default Guilty by Association

Im not a fan of Marc but do feel that it is justifiable that some people are up in arms that he has taken the flack where Brian is concerned. I dont recall Marc actually antagonising Brian without being provoked first, apart from the splashing incident. I maybe wrong of course and people may correct me on that. But Brian gave as good as he got where Marc was concerned. The thing with Marc is that he generally more controlled with his anger while having a disagreement. This maybe due to his previous army career, where he would have had to play down his temper and has dealt with discipline in a way civvies haven't.
I personally think that he is being vindicated due to his association with Helen. She was a nasty piece of work while in the house and Marc appeared to be her henchman and that didnt goad well with HM's or the viewing public.
Now Marc is backed into a corner where he appears not to understand why several of the HMs dislike him and are attacking him, at what appears to be every given opportunity. Unfortunately if you lay down with pigs some of the mud is bound to stick......Guilty by Association...
south12345 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:25 PM #2

Fantastic post south
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:28 PM #3
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Good post South, I kind of agree with you. I think because he seems so controlled in arguments that that in itself can antagonise people

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:38 PM #4

Well on BBOTS on his interview - which I wish was youtube - Brian said Helen and Marc were playing this game -

Brian was trying avoid them as much as possible right - he came to the conclusion they were dementers. So he would go to the bedroom - and then Marc or Helen would follow him in there - never together. - they played like a tag team - often the only place he had to go where they werent was the skyroom but then he was cut off from the house. SO thats what they both did. Its impossible and not on the producers edit to see them doing it - Brian said he avoided them as much as possible but they always followed him.

So Marc did antagnonise Brian and the rest of the Hm's saw it its just a shame you cant watch the BBOTS interview for a refresh.

They were trying to provoke Brian - and it worked.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:46 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Well on BBOTS on his interview - which I wish was youtube - Brian said Helen and Marc were playing this game -

Brian was trying avoid them as much as possible right - he came to the conclusion they were dementers. So he would go to the bedroom - and then Marc or Helen would follow him in there - never together. - they played like a tag team - often the only place he had to go where they werent was the skyroom but then he was cut off from the house. SO thats what they both did. Its impossible and not on the producers edit to see them doing it - Brian said he avoided them as much as possible but they always followed him.

So Marc did antagnonise Brian and the rest of the Hm's saw it its just a shame you cant watch the BBOTS interview for a refresh.

Brian is delusional.
Chilltown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:47 PM #6
0_o

0_o

Quote:

What I get from this is that Marc and Helen were not joined at the hip like the edit/housemates would have us believe, and that the house is small and Brian may have been slightly paranoid...

Of course maybe this was the case and they planned it all and stalked him and that, but it seems a bit...far fetched.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 01-07-2015 at 01:48 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:50 PM #7

I dont know if Brian is delusional if ALL the other HM's agree and are still saying it -

I think the "pyscho" name calling him - and saying he looked like this has had a subtle impact on peoples perceptions of Brian -

The truth is- he was the only one with the GUTS to stand up to them and thats what standing up to bullys looks like.

Brian is not dellusional - he was bang on the mark about Marc and Helen.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:57 PM #8

Quote:
I dont know if Brian is delusional if ALL the other HM's agree and are still saying it -

I think the "pyscho" name calling him - and saying he looked like this has had a subtle impact on peoples perceptions of Brian -

The truth is- he was the only one with the GUTS to stand up to them and thats what standing up to bullys looks like.

Brian is not dellusional - he was bang on the mark about Marc and Helen.
They dislike marc..and Brian said it to them a 1000 times..and even they can't give examples and keep saying "well i didn't see but brian said.."

Not mention that harry has broken from them and said they are wrong to blame it on marc
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:00 PM #9

i think the best thing to do is rememeber who helen is without Brian
and remember who brian is without Helen.

You can then detirmine which one is the good person and which one is a bit of a cow.

and harry doesnt know yet that helen said she looks like myra hindley or a f ooking red eyed rodent yet. she made friends with helen in the end, its biased opinion.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:38 PM #10

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I would never believe Brian over Marc or even Helen he was a liar and once a liar that trust is gone, I saw BOTS it didn't change my mind at all infact he almost admitted he went because of Jade if she had stayed he would of too,so he couldn't have been that pissed off.marc and Helen were the very excuse he needed.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:44 PM #11
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I would never believe Brian over Marc or even Helen he was a liar and once a liar that trust is gone, I saw BOTS it didn't change my mind at all infact he almost admitted he went because of Jade if she had stayed he would of too,so he couldn't have been that pissed off.marc and Helen were the very excuse he needed.
That's not really admitting that he left because of her, it's more saying that had she been there, he would have felt more comfort and may not have left

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 01-07-2015, 02:49 PM #12

Quote:
That's not really admitting that he left because of her, it's more saying that had she been there, he would have felt more comfort and may not have left
no..thats admitting that if he still had jade for the love story storyline to give him air time he would have stayed
Old 01-07-2015, 02:57 PM #13

he had plenty of "story lines" going on!!! he didnt need or want any extra . he was leaving in two days he likes the ladies n it was jade - he fancied her i can imagine that
Old 01-07-2015, 03:03 PM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I still think it was more of an publicity stunt Niamh,he wasn't so innocent imo.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:19 PM #15

Quote:
No more swingers left to pounce on, he might as well leave and go clubbing. The victim thing might even get women to look at him in a positive light.

Last edited by JamesBond; 01-07-2015 at 03:27 PM.
JamesBond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:46 PM #16

Quote:

how big is the house? they antagonized him by in the same location as he was? they tag teamed him by acting alone? and the house don't have examples..i've heard 3 or 4 say something along the lines..i didn't see but you must have antagonized him?

is it possible that when brian says they are dementers and sap his energy what he really means is that when they are around he feels like he isn't the center of attention and not getting air time? they sap his air times so he trys not to be around him but in a house so small..where everyone interacts...they always ended up where he was? that he go to the skyroom..but that wasn't where the people was so he wasn't getting the airtime he felt he deserved as the grear bb winner? that he wasn't antagonized..but felt upstaged?

Last edited by Griffin5779; 01-07-2015 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:08 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin5779 View Post
They dislike marc..and Brian said it to them a 1000 times..and even they can't give examples and keep saying "well i didn't see but brian said.."

Not mention that harry has broken from them and said they are wrong to blame it on marc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin5779 View Post
how big is the house? they antagonized him by in the same location as he was? they tag teamed him by acting alone? and the house don't have examples..i've heard 3 or 4 say something along the lines..i didn't see but you must have antagonized him?

is it possible that when brian says they are dementers and sap his energy what he really means is that when they are around he feels like he isn't the center of attention and not getting air time? they sap his air times so he trys not to be around him but in a house so small..where everyone interacts...they always ended up where he was? that he go to the skyroom..but that wasn't where the people was so he wasn't getting the airtime he felt he deserved as the grear bb winner? that he wasn't antagonized..but felt upstaged?
he wasnt ever upstaged nor was he going to be he was a time warp hm in there for a week. i doubt he went in there for air time, i doubt he would have ranted etc if it wasnt genuine because all its caused is people calling him crazy. he isnt methodical like that - make up your mind, he is either crazy or a total manipulator. I think he just wanted to have fun in the house. competeing for air time is such a new phenema for mug people looking to become famous, Brian didnt need that. He hasnt sold any stories about it, nothing but Helen has.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:53 PM #18

Quote:
he wasnt ever upstaged nor was he going to be he was a time warp hm in there for a week. i doubt he went in there for air time, i doubt he would have ranted etc if it wasnt genuine because all its caused is people calling him crazy. he isnt methodical like that - make up your mind, he is either crazy or a total manipulator. I think he just wanted to have fun in the house. competeing for air time is such a new phenema for mug people looking to become famous, Brian didnt need that. He hasnt sold any stories about it, nothing but Helen has.
yesss it clear by the way he started out in bunker with his loveable stupid act asking about the 3 bears he wasn't looking for airtime...and clearly he didn't feel upstaged doing his chicken dance and getting ignored....and its clear by the way he jumped into bed with jade as soon as he could he was well aware he was only there for a week so he better take the action of forcing a relationship on national tv instead of waiting a few weeks for a private dinner...get real .. he is a camera w***e used to being the center of attention as the bb8 winner and he was jealous..especial of marc..how dare he take camera time from brian. marc is a mere contestant
Old 01-07-2015, 03:35 PM #19

Quote:

I want you to post this ever where!!!! Also if someone feels antagonized then that's what's happening surely?
Miss Nicole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:48 PM #20

He absolutely antagonised him..he is extremely passive aggressive. .does he selectively forget him calling him a psycho...he was helens lap dog and loved every minute of it...hes trying to weasel out of it noe....hes never wrong in his own mind and can't take advice. ..he's well able to dish out the dirt tho...hortible little boy
just thinkin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:28 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by south12345 View Post
Im not a fan of Marc but do feel that it is justifiable that some people are up in arms that he has taken the flack where Brian is concerned. I dont recall Marc actually antagonising Brian without being provoked first, apart from the splashing incident. I maybe wrong of course and people may correct me on that. But Brian gave as good as he got where Marc was concerned. The thing with Marc is that he generally more controlled with his anger while having a disagreement. This maybe due to his previous army career, where he would have had to play down his temper and has dealt with discipline in a way civvies haven't.
I personally think that he is being vindicated due to his association with Helen. She was a nasty piece of work while in the house and Marc appeared to be her henchman and that didnt goad well with HM's or the viewing public.
Now Marc is backed into a corner where he appears not to understand why several of the HMs dislike him and are attacking him, at what appears to be every given opportunity. Unfortunately if you lay down with pigs some of the mud is bound to stick......Guilty by Association...
I agree with this to a point but all the HM seem to agree that Marc antagonised Brian but I don't think we saw it all, the way Marc antagonises the rest of the HM though,it wouldn't be surprising. I think Marc needs to stop denying everything and pretending he hasn't done anything wrong.
If you think of the situation with Marc and his questioning Nick about wanting to win. He tells the story differently in the diary room to make out all he asked was a simple question when he was actually trying to antagonise the situation. It comes across sneaky!
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:34 PM #22
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosadbbend View Post
I agree with this to a point but all the HM seem to agree that Marc antagonised Brian but I don't think we saw it all, the way Marc antagonises the rest of the HM though,it wouldn't be surprising. I think Marc needs to stop denying everything and pretending he hasn't done anything wrong.
If you think of the situation with Marc and his questioning Nick about wanting to win. He tells the story differently in the diary room to make out all he asked was a simple question when he was actually trying to antagonise the situation. It comes across sneaky!
Yeah definitely. He knows how to rile people up without breaking the rules, raising his voice or without them being able to tell him what he was doing wrong afterwards without sounding a little stupid, it's a talent It's not nice at all though.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-07-2015, 02:41 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah definitely. He knows how to rile people up without breaking the rules, raising his voice or without them being able to tell him what he was doing wrong afterwards without sounding a little stupid, it's a talent It's not nice at all though.
I think his army training makes him different as he has discipline ,I noticed when Danny was in his face in the task Marc just stood there head held high,while him and Ashleine ranted,hard to do that

Old 01-07-2015, 02:45 PM #24
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think his army training makes him different as he has discipline ,I noticed when Danny was in his face in the task Marc just stood there head held high,while him and Ashleine ranted,hard to do that
haha yeah could be, maybe he's used to Sargent's shouting in his face while he stands to attention like you see in the movies

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-07-2015, 02:54 PM #25

I also hope there isnt a subtle form of racism coming out here - Brian stood up for himself Helen herself said "your playing right into my hands, clapped and said well done" with glee she didnt look intimadted AT ALL.
She was provoking him - how not to provoke him - just be nice. Its so simple people forget - All she had to do was BE NICE to Brian and the other HM's thats it...Not continusly talking over them with her LOUD voice and trying to dominate everyone, which she was. She was a misery

"f**oking red eyed rodent thats harry looks like, like one them disgusting horrible f*ooking red eyed rodents"

COME ON REMEMBER that was Helen on Day one and Brian looked at in Shock that she could say such a thing...

does anyone have a memory?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
association, guilty