Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 25-07-2016, 04:35 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price
Default Some people's views of the Charlie and Jason situation on here

I don't wanna sound hostile, but I am slightly disappointed at the view of this by the TIBB regulars/off-season people.

Like, what has Jason actually done wrong? He tried to deal with Charlie as well as he could, and people make baseless claims that he's 'fake'?

Whereas Charlie, who put Jason in such an awkward position, was emotionally abusive, came in and game him a barrage of abuse including the c-word is praised...

I just don't quite understand how some people can let their favourites get away with certain behaviour.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:40 PM #2
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Do people actually take Charlie's side?
It's ridiculous.
She gave him hell and he rightfully stopped with the PCness and nominated her. There was no reason to keep pretending.
She knows she has been a nightmare for him, yet she can't take the blame, so she jumped on the "Annihilation Gameplayer" train to escape it.
She's a bitter bitter woman, and the fact that she thought yesterday that SHE'S the one who leaves him, made it very clear how deluded she is.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.

Last edited by y.winter; 25-07-2016 at 04:40 PM.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:43 PM #3

Having gone the full season now and looking back I can't see how Jason could have done anything different in handling that situation than what he did,...any doubt people may have had about his claims to be just trying to contain the fury and vitreol Charlie is capable of were proven last night....THAT is exactly what he meant and he used himself as the buffer that kept THAT from the other housemates.....she displayed some seriously ugly behaviour last night and I think I'm amongst the majority who are glad Jason kept her in check to prevent it coming out when she was in the house.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 05:54 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Having gone the full season now and looking back I can't see how Jason could have done anything different in handling that situation than what he did,...any doubt people may have had about his claims to be just trying to contain the fury and vitreol Charlie is capable of were proven last night....THAT is exactly what he meant and he used himself as the buffer that kept THAT from the other housemates.....she displayed some seriously ugly behaviour last night and I think I'm amongst the majority who are glad Jason kept her in check to prevent it coming out when she was in the house.
I totally agree with this, he was very much a buffer that tried to keep the lid on the boiling pot that was Charlie to save not only himself from the vitriol, admittedly, but also the other housemates, particularly the other women in there. They and some of the viewers seem to have forgotten this. It certainly can't have been easy and was probably mentally exhausting for him. He's had a pretty **** time in that house altogether 😕
RavenleFey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:45 PM #5
Legends Only

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina
Legends Only

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina

Jason is the 'emotionally abusive' one imo
Old 25-07-2016, 04:46 PM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

You see when you actually take a step back and look at it you realise that these are not people's real views on the situation.They are just supporting their favs with unbridled passion.
If this was not BB and people were looking at the situation objectively and using common sense in their judgement then anyone can see that he has actually done nothing wrong in the house and she is very obsessive hence her little outburst on last nights ep.Those are not the actions of an emotionally stable woman.Her jealousy of his dog is a massive red light and her constant hankering for his attention even by winding him up just to get a reaction.
Being a BB fan is a team sport at the end of the day and everyone wants their team to win.It's not really to be taken seriously,It's only a gameshow.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:54 PM #7
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
You see when you actually take a step back and look at it you realise that these are not people's real views on the situation.They are just supporting their favs with unbridled passion.
If this was not BB and people were looking at the situation objectively and using common sense in their judgement then anyone can see that he has actually done nothing wrong in the house and she is very obsessive hence her little outburst on last nights ep.Those are not the actions of an emotionally stable woman.Her jealousy of his dog is a massive red light and her constant hankering for his attention even by winding him up just to get a reaction.
Being a BB fan is a team sport at the end of the day and everyone wants their team to win.It's not really to be taken seriously,It's only a gameshow.
I agree with this

Fair enough, people may have a reason to find his sulking draining and are upset he evicted Lateysha but none of this is abuse worthy. I've never seen so much unwarranted hate and abuse towards a housemate before. It's almost become a trend for some people to follow in the footsteps of their friends and to repeat what they are saying without actually thinking about the situation themselves

Last edited by Drew.; 25-07-2016 at 04:55 PM.
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:58 PM #8

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew. View Post
I agree with this

Fair enough, people may have a reason to find his sulking draining and are upset he evicted Lateysha but none of this is abuse worthy. I've never seen so much unwarranted hate and abuse towards a housemate before. It's almost become a trend for some people to follow in the footsteps of their friends and to repeat what they are saying without actually thinking about the situation themselves
Exactly,this is where the word 'sheep' is apt

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 09:01 PM #9

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew. View Post
I agree with this

Did you overlook all the fat shaming and slut shaming the female housemates have had thrown at them by the same people who take issue with anything negative said about Jason?

Last edited by Jordan.; 25-07-2016 at 09:03 PM.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 09:05 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
Did you overlook all the fat shaming and slut shaming the female housemates have had thrown at them by the same people who take issue with anything negative said about Jason?

Speedster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 11:33 PM #11
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
I don't condemn or surround myself with the people who get involved in that, more fool them for stooping that low after complaining about other people doing the same thing so that conversation isn't something for me to get involved in.. my posts were about Jason and the treatment i've witnessed towards him

Last edited by Drew.; 25-07-2016 at 11:34 PM.
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 11:35 PM #12
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Charlie is quite simply a scumbag. Nasty and bitter til the end. Jason will need a restraining order to keep that psycho away.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:24 PM #13

Quote:
WELL said, and perfectly true.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:01 PM #14
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Indeed.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:52 PM #15
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):

Charlie might be a bit messy and low key crazy but she was honest with her feeling and didn't try to put up a front. While Jason has proven himself to be a conning game player who wasn't above playing with her feeling to get far. Even Jason had admitted that had he not been in the house he would of acted differently.

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:55 PM #16

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Jason not done anything wrong that we know of.

Charlie even admitted in the other house that she had been a bad girlfriend and treated him like ****, and then when she decides she wants him back and he doesn't immediately fall at her feet, all hell breaks loose. That's the situation I've seen.
omgwtf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 05:06 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtf View Post
Jason not done anything wrong that we know of.

Charlie even admitted in the other house that she had been a bad girlfriend and treated him like ****, and then when she decides she wants him back and he doesn't immediately fall at her feet, all hell breaks loose. That's the situation I've seen.
Yeh, that's pretty much it....if one your mates was in Jasons position you'd tell em to run a mile...and if one of your mates was in Charlie's position you'd tell them to give up.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:56 PM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC View Post
I don't wanna sound hostile, but I am slightly disappointed at the view of this by the TIBB regulars/off-season people.

Like, what has Jason actually done wrong? He tried to deal with Charlie as well as he could, and people make baseless claims that he's 'fake'?

Whereas Charlie, who put Jason in such an awkward position, was emotionally abusive, came in and game him a barrage of abuse including the c-word is praised...

I just don't quite understand how some people can let their favourites get away with certain behaviour.
Tom ,people who don't like Jason will favour whoever they see giving him ****e,I don't even think some of them even like her just pretend to because its negativity towards Jason, I mean seriously who in their right mind would think it was entertaining watching that tirade last night? I also fail to see what he has done that is so wrong.

Old 25-07-2016, 05:10 PM #19

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
To ,people who don't like Jason will favour whoever they see giving him ****e,I don't even think some of them even like her just pretend to because its negativity towards Jason, I mean seriously who in their right mind would think it was entertaining watching that tirade last night? I also fail to see what he has done that is so wrong.
That's not true

I dislike Jason but I still put most of the blame on Charlie. The only thing I took issue with is when Jason kept saying that the relationship couldn't work in the house, suggesting that it might outside of the house, which gave Charlie false hope.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:00 PM #20

Favourites:
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

For all we know we have been played.
Far too much smiling going on between them to start with.
Hasn't Charlie already sold a story, then Jason can sell his side, then they can both sell one tgether on how they kissed and made up.
Kerching.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 05:45 PM #21
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
For all we know we have been played.
Far too much smiling going on between them to start with.
Hasn't Charlie already sold a story, then Jason can sell his side, then they can both sell one tgether on how they kissed and made up.
Kerching.
Exactly Smudgie
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 05:00 PM #22
baddie

Favourites (more):

baddie

Favourites (more):

Lol so because people don't like Jason they're "sheep"

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 05:20 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
Lol so because people don't like Jason they're "sheep"
I never said that ,read it properly, nothing to do with not liking him.

Old 25-07-2016, 05:00 PM #24
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

What's wrong the c word?

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 05:10 PM #25
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
What's wrong the c word?
It's not like Jason hasn't used it before in the house

Last edited by Pete.; 25-07-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlie, jason, people, situation, views