Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

View Poll Results: He is a spoiled brat or a rebel?
Spoiled brat 21 63.64%
Spoiled brat
21 63.64%
Rebel 12 36.36%
Rebel
12 36.36%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-10-2018, 11:11 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Yes, I don't think he could be described as rebellious or legendary for his actions. Like you say it was almost showing off, along with sheer stubbornness and almost a sense of entitlement - that he is somehow above rules and can do what he wants with no consequence. I think this was a response to getting the killer nomination and being unable to do anything about it.

I don't know why he has the idea that as he has just a few coins there will be no repercussions. His actions lacked forethought in my opinion, as the removal of food is going to antagonise housemates and cause conflict which he will no doubt react badly to, just before he faces eviction.
Good, just think how it will be for the viewers watching the fall out when they are on basic rations and no electricity.

Or would you prefer it all nicey, nicey, with Brooke braiding her hair and make up tutorials. Hussain and Isabella playing catch around the table, Akeem constantly telling that he is a nice bloke and Sian being her usual boring self filing her nails.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
breaking, lewis, pool, rule