Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-05-2009, 11:41 PM #1
Most powerful man on TiBB

Most powerful man on TiBB

Default Sexy housemate Karly revealed for BB10 [Lads check her out]

Firstly the most important thing: the sexy photos of her: [article is below the pics]

Now, here's the article:

Quote:
HERE'S the first Big Brother housemate - and she's taking the "stripped down" theme very seriously.

Gorgeous glamour girl Karly Ashworth, 21, simply loves showing off her bare essentials.

And she ticks all the important BB boxes-as a Bubbly Brunette with 34B Boobs.

Series bosses, who have opted for a minimalist tone this year, wanted the Scottish lass on the show as soon as they clapped eyes on her.

Thong
An insider said: "They were absolutely gobsmacked by how sexy Karly is in the flesh.

"If people think she looks hot in these photos, they will be delighted when they see her on TV on Thursday night.

"She is a bit of a wild one, too, and has a great personality. She's perfect for the show."

Curvy Karly, of Methilhill, Fife, has already had a taste of fame after coming 16th in last year's FHM High Street Honeys contest- out of nearly 14,000 hopefuls.

She won the spot after stripping down to nothing but a thong for a racy photoshoot in her back garden.

Previously Karly tried to become the next Miss Scotland-but at a petite 5ft 4ins she was three inches too short to compete.

This year she is trying to find fame in Big Brother-which is set to be the last ever, according to Big Brother's Little Brother presenter George Lamb. He told the News of the World yesterday: "There's nowhere else BB can go from here really-the organisers have already thought up everything that would make the show interesting."

This summer Karly should shake things up, if her self-description is anything to go by.

She says she keeps in shape with POLE- DANCING lessons and training sessions at "real man's boxing gym". She adds: "I'm an honest, fun-loving girl who has a bubbly personality and a funny sense of humour.

"I love every aspect of modelling, dancing, TV work and the media. This industry is suited to me perfectly!

"I can be serious, dedicated and reliable on one hand and I can be extremely outrageous on the other, so I'd like to say I am multi-talented.

"I am a hard worker and thrive on success." From Thursday night she'll be competing with 15 other housemates for the £100,000 Big Brother prize.

Our source said: "Karly is not your typical girly girl. She is really determined to succeed in the media world.

"If you think the girls in past series have made an impression, just watch out for this one!"

This summer's series, hosted as usual by Davina McCall, will have none of the luxuries enjoyed by previous housemates.

In the garden-instead of last year's giant ashtray-smokers will have to sit in a red bus-stop shelter and use its butts bin.

The flashy gold-plated bathroom fittings, spacious garden and swimming pool have been downgraded, and there are packing boxes instead of chairs.

Secret
The source said: "With the economy the way it is, Channel 4 was forced to spend less, and didn't want to come across as flaunting cash in the face of the nation.

"But they've worked hard to make up for it with lots of fun new tricks, a secret garden, and a fab line-up of contestants."
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/show...her-start.html
President is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb10, check, housemate, karly, lads, revealed, sexy