Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2010, 04:36 AM #1
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Faye
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Faye
Default I need to know...is this just me?

Watching BB has been killing me this week and I need to know if other people share my opinion or if I'm just crazy. I know that Rachel and Brendon don't always handle things the best way (Rachel can be a bitch when she wins HOH and Brendon calling Matt a midget was way out of line among other things) but I honestly believe that this behavior has been caused by the rest of the house consistently targeting them, mean-spiritedly mocking them, and shunning them.

People like Ragan and Britney think that their atrocious treatment of fellow human beings this week is justified because Rachel was a bitch in weeks past, but why was she a bitch? BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS TARGETING HER AND BRENDON! Kathy thinks she was justified in laughing in Rachel's face in the veto comp because Rachel celebrated when she won HOH in Week 4 - but EVERYONE WAS GUNNING FOR BRENCHEL IN THE COMP AND THEY WOULD HAVE GONE UP IF RACHEL HADN'T WON!!

Then the other thing - everyone's been saying all week how they wouldn't associate "with people like Brendon and Rachel" in the outside world when really, everyone else (especially Ragan and Britney, who are obsessed with hating Brenchel) is acting just as poorly as Brenchel are. They only difference is that Brenchel aren't pretending that they're arbiters of some higher moral ground. It's hypocrisy in its purest form and it's driving me nuts.

I don't love Brendon and Rachel but I find myself supporting them this week as they are receiving end of a mob mentality that is really very ugly and nasty and sickening to watch. Surprise, surprise - at first I disliked Matt because of his arrogance, but he is the only player (other than Lane, but Lane does eff all) to stay mostly out of the personal side of things so now I'm on his side.

What do you guys think? Sorry this post was so long, but I had a lot to vent after tonight's episode.
Hatin': Chris, Victoria, Shievonne, Ashleigh, Conor, Arron
smartalec2718 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
knowis