Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2012, 09:27 PM #1

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Default One of the problems with this series (that can be rectified!)

This year's housemates are being spoilt rotten, they are being given huge luxury shopping budgets (when they pass) and not being sufficiently punished. They're not given the housemates proper punishments like... taking away luxury food, cigarettes, comfort (beds, sofas), hot water (more permanently)

The arguments in the house are just sizzling out quietly and not resulting in big blow outs. I reckon if BB were more strict on the housemates with the punishments and food budget, then they wouldn't have all these comforts to fall back on and the hunger and lack of tabaco could rile people up the wrong way and we can have proper arguments instead of these boring ones.

I'm not saying I want BB5 fight-night again (I do, I really do), but a proper argument with swearing/tears and people being called to the DR to separate them would be more entertaining than these dull 'confrontations'
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
problems, rectified, series