Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2014, 10:58 PM #1
Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

Default So about this dream I had...

(Not that kind of dream, sorry people.)

Very vivid dream the other night, in which I basically saw into an alternate reality!

But not one of the trivial ones where the Axis won the war or where Russia won the space race. No, this one had a distinct difference, one which changed the world as we know it.

In this world, I watched a whole episode of Big Brother, from 2014. It was hosted by Davina, it was on Channel 4, the housemates seemed like a mix of BB11 and BB10 sorts. It used the Eatock logo, and the house and set looked rather different, with a HUGE audience. But rather importantly, the house was in a completely difference location, why you ask? Because at the Borehamwood compound, the Big Brother house was still there.

Yep, Channel 5 was hosting their version of Big Brother, hosted by Emma Willis, in the Borehamwood house, with the giant Eye set, and the Channel 5 logo, and the Channel 5 bunch of housemates at the exact same time that Davina was hosting Big Brother on Channel 4. Evictions took place basically simultaneously, and neither show make any reference to the fact that there was another version of the show running basically in-time with theirs. It was the most aggressively competitive broadcasting ever seen.

As you can see, I truly dream about the important things. But let's say for one glorious second you all lived in my dreamworld, what do you think would happen? Would people stick with their new showmasters Channel 5, and the Channel 4 version would once again dry out like a flannel in the sun. Or, would the audience return to Channel 4, leaving Channel 5 once again the bitter husk of UK television it once was? Could both versions live in harmony while remaining ignorant of each other's existence?

Please, discuss my alcohol-fueled hallucinations

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dream