Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-05-2014, 11:00 PM #1
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Default Matt Johnson to host 2 episodes of Bit on the Psych

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSpy
Television personality Matt Johnson has confirmed that he is to guest host two episodes of Big Brother’s Bit On The Psych this summer.

The 31-year-old is set to team up with regular co-presenter Iain Lee on the psychology spin-off show during the civilian series on July 26th, as well as August 30th, which is expected to fall during the subsequent Celebrity run.

Matt will fill in for Rylan Clark, who will be taking the dates off due to family events.

He wrote on Twitter this evening: “Looking forward to hosting Big Brothers Bit on the Psych on the 26th July-30th Aug! Gonna be a brilliant series this year!”

Rylan added: “So just to clarify @Mattjohnsons will be standing in for me on 26th July and 30th August on Psyc as I’ve got 2 important family dates x”

Matt is known for his regular appearances on ITV’s This Morning, as well as being one of the original hosts of Channel 5′s teatime magazine show OK! TV.

Previously it was confirmed that former Celebrity housemate Luisa Zissman will join Big Brother’s Bit On The Side for the new series as a regular panellist and roving reporter.

Big Brother returns next Thursday at 9.00pm on Channel 5. Bit On The Side will air Monday-Fridays throughout the series, with Psych on Saturdays.
That Emma bumlicking has done well

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bit, episodes, host, johnson, matt, psych