Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2015, 07:38 PM #1

Default Lady Colin Campbell 'set for CBB 2016' following exit from IAC?

Quote:
The thought of Lady C locked in a room for three weeks with other celebs is already exciting some people

Lady Colin Campbell has dramatically quit I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here! on medical grounds.

As we look back on her most outrageous moments, love her or hate her Lady C has been the most talked-about star on this year's jungle-based reality series.

But what will she do next?

The 66-year-old socialite has divided the camp - and the nation - with her withering put-downs and epic one-liners, so will we be treated to her personality on another reality show?

With her son Dima reassuring fans that the royal author is "fine" as she was spotted walking about the Versace hotel on Australia's Gold Coast earlier today, she could re-emerge on TV in the new year.

Odds for Lady C to appear in Channel 5's Celebrity Big Brother have been dramatically reduced.

“We think Lady C would be a fantastic contestant to enter Celebrity Big Brother so we have already entered her into our early betting for the show," said Coral's John Hill. "She’d no doubt ruffle a few feathers in there and we’d expect her to be popular with punters to go all the way.”

The bookmaker have Lady C 8-1 to enter Celebrity Big Brother in 2016, with odds as tempting as 20-1 to win the show outright.

Spencer Matthews is also 'in demand for Celebrity Big Brother' after leaving I'm a Celeb.

The Made In Chelsea star left I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here after just three days, admitting an addition to steroids.

Now, it seems he could be amongst the line up when CBB returns in January.

The gig could help the 27-year-old redeem himself and the reality star could no doubt do with the pay check after losing out on an estimated £300,000 following his steroid shame .
The Mirror

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2016, campbell, cbb, colin, exit, iac, lady