Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2017, 11:40 AM #1
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Default 23 year old marries his 91 year old aunt for her pension

A 23-year-old man who married his 91-year-old great aunt has reportedly become embroiled in a legal battle to claim her pension.
Mauricio Ossola claimed it was Yolanda Torres' "last wish" for them to be married a year before she died from sepsis.
But social services in his native Argentina reportedly refused his application after neighbours claimed they knew nothing about the nuptials, according to El Tribuno de Salta.
Now Mr Ossola, from Salta to the north-west of the country, has pledged to take his case to the Supreme Court.
"I loved Yolanda in the purest way you can love someone and that feeling, along with the pain her loss caused me, will remain with me for the rest of my life," he told the paper.
"When I began to apply for the pension I presented all the necessary paperwork and complied with all the legal requirements."
He added: "But she wasn’t an expert when it came to the law and she wanted to be sure there were no legal problems with our marriage."
The pair married in a "discreet civil ceremony" in 2015 while Mr Ossola was still studying for a law degree.
He said despite Yolanda being over 90, "she was extremely lucid" and wanted to help him complete his studies.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

quite crafty from both of them I expect she wanted to leave him some money and this was a way to do it...
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
23, 91, aunt, marries, pension, year