Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 20-05-2018, 02:49 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
BB17: Jayne

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
BB17: Jayne
Default Thinking about Paras a week later

It’s weird because on the day I was really gutted for Kaela, but thinking now a week later, Kaela spent her whole run making people hate her and being super arrogant about getting people out. Paras literally didn’t have to do anything because she was never in Daela’s radar. She just became BFFLs with whoever Daela got rid of, until Ali and Liv who she didn’t need anyway because she had solid votes in the rest of the Jury. The final 4 HoH could’ve gone either way, but she nailed the final 3 HoH. The disks one she was the first to topple being just 2 disks away, and the one against Kaela she got every question right. It was literally the only time that she had to try. The only time she was nominated Kaela just wanted her to not have ‘not being nominated’ in her finale speech, which means Kaela had it in her mind that Paras would be her final 2 from the final 5. Ultimately, her social game was flawless and leaving Daela to get all of the wins just fuelled the animosity against Kaela. Any wins for Paras earlier on would’ve painted a target on her back that was never there to begin with. She wouldn’t have gained anything from it.

The season too, as a whole, felt like a flop the whole way through. Losing potential juggernauts in Hamza and Veronica early on, having Ryan steal a jury seat from Erica because of a stupid twist, and the triple eviction being meme stars Ali and Liv, as well as Jonny who brought a lot of drama to the house. However, the final 5 until finale night was supposed to be a boring display of Daela winning everything and getting rid of Maddy, Will and Paras. It wasn’t, Paras owned the game from then on. I don’t think anybody expected that to happen.

Think people who binge this season in the future will love it and rate it super high out of all of the Canada seasons for sure.
Natawho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 05:04 AM #2
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Paras only won because the Jury was bitter.

Her game was terrible and would not win a BBUSA season.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 06:24 AM #3
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Ngl I thought this was gonna be another Pro Sniper rant
Old 20-05-2018, 09:54 PM #4
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

"Making people hate her." People didn't hate her because she "made them hate her"..they hated her coz she was knocking their weak asses out of the game. As I said in a previous thread, there's softcore players and then there's hardcore players. Paras and her weak mates make up the former. Love or loathe her, Kaela is a hardcore player. The girl was there to play. Not to float through the game being carried. "Paras literally didn’t have to do anything because she was never in Daela’s radar".."leaving Daela to get all of the wins" There you go again, trying to justify her inability to do anything by making out it was a "choice". Bitter football managers talk like this at the end of games quite a lot when they've dropped pts. They'll say stuff like "we gifted them a goal".."we allowed them back in it" always trying to discredit the efforts of the opponent by readily holding themselves accountable for any rewards their opponent got through their own endeavours. It's pathetic. It's a desperate way of trying to remain "in control" at all tmes. A way of kidding themselves that there's zero exploitable deficiencies in their own game.

Weaklings are never on radars by default, so people trying to give props to someone for not hitting the block for however many weeks is just laughable. How anyone can think that's "impressive" is beyond me. A giant personality who holds sway, wins comps and stays off the block for weeks? now, THAT'S impressive. But a pipsqueak nonentity lasting so long? big deal, it's not even worth mentioning. Even her fans most likely know it's worthless, but since that is ALL they had to shout about during her anonymous role in the game, it's no surprise they kept bringing it up. And just to be clear, it wasn't like her "social game" was so good that the house had no idea what she was up to, there was plenty of them having discussions about how much of rat she was. They just weren't targeting her because there was bigger fish to fry. I just hope this is a lesson to stronger players in the future..and they've woken up to the fact that taking these weaklings too far is just as likely to bite you than reward you. Especially in a softcare version packed with bitter morons. You see, if it were me, even if I hated some strong players more than the floating trash around me, I'd still go after the trash every time..just to stop rotten garbage collecting an undeserved cheque in the end.

"The disks one she was the first to topple being just 2 disks away" That's what they "showed" on the mickey mouse edit(and I believe that like I believe Paras was throwing comps and making power moves behind the scenes) Del boy had most likely seen his rigged, incompletable version toppled 3or4 times before that weakling even got close to her 1st..but they're hardly likely to show that since they'd picked the floating cam talker as their pet from the get-go..and desperately wanted to fool the gullible viewers into believing she could actually win something legit. Pfft, that'lll be the day. So let's sum up her 3 wins: 1 physical that was clearly rigged..and 2 stand like a dummy and answer questions ones(made even easier when your producer mates give you the answers beforehand) The bottom line is the girl will go down as one of the worst winners the show has ever had. Her win is on a par with Jordan Lloyd's. I'd even put that useless girl Hanlon above her. And I never thought that girl's rubbishness could ever be surpassed.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 10:07 PM #5
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Paras only won because the Jury was bitter.
'bitter jury' is just silly. She won because she the jury did their job and voted.: ok maybe Ryan was 'bitter' but the rest no. Ali/Liv/Johnny were pro Kalea before the final and Ali/Liv were more mad at Paras than Kaela. Paras did damage control, Kaela well she talked herself out of 100k.Kaela had a aggressive social game which doesn't help your case either and calling them babies is stupid. When Kaela called them babies you can see Ali turn to Liv "vote Paras" and Liv agreed. Jury management is important, it's not a fact Paras played or didn't play a good game, it's an opinion so you just have to respect the juries decision, A jury shouldn't be accused of being bitter because it doesn't go the 'right way' aka your way. Kaela is praising Paras's game and knew she ****ed up with the jury management.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 20-05-2018 at 10:08 PM.
LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 10:16 PM #6
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

in hindsight, kaela played the better game but she is so horrible and awful that she didnt deserve to win

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 12:11 AM #7
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Kaela played the better game (Paras's game was pretty good but she never had to face adversity regardless of what she was doing - although it's partly her credit for looking weak too)

But similar to Russell Hantz, Kaela didn't treat the jury that well, didn't build relationships all that much outside of Derek and she had NO clue how to address the jury

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
paras, thinking, week