Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 23-08-2018, 02:10 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default No Self awareness

Natalie must know why she's been put up for eviction SURELY she's not that stupid!!! , in her words
"i haven't done anything" "i didn't think it would be me"

i'm done . Did she really seriously think she'd be safe this week!?? .

Especially arguing whilst nominations were taking place . All she did was make it easy for the housemates to vote for her , why would you have a rant while nominations are taking place i'll never understand why she chose then to do that !? was she that bored !. awful timing and shoddy game plan .

And she must know if she's going to shout and be confrontational then people don't want to live with that . I didn't think she would act so delusional & hurt about being up for eviction , i know she's angry about it but jeeez take some responsibility and be held accountable for your actions .

I thought at first Nick was getting through to her, he actually tried to reason with her and she listened for 2 seconds and processed it then it went out her ear again . As she kept having a meltdown.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 23-08-2018 at 02:11 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 04:04 AM #2
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I haven’t seen that Natalie has no self awareness...she’s feisty for sure etc, I mean that’s Natalie..it’s part of her character and the very thing that’s had her a housemate in the first place, surely...so she’s been herself in every way and yet she’s been nominated for it and I think she’s genuinely confused about that...she’s tried to find out what people’s storms are, she’s wanted to know who she’s living with ...well now she knows who she’s living with and for her that hasn’t been a pleasant thing...and yeah, she even tried to push about the storms with people and trying to get some reveals about them during the nomination process...and some became uncomfortable about it..?...for me though, that shows that she isn’t contrived in any way...she doesn’t adopt anything false when it’s nomination time...she’s Natalie, she’s loud and proud and very Natalie.....

...and to be fair to her, she has tried to address some of the issues she’s had directly..(..yeah ok not in the best way I know..)...but others aren’t addressing directly with her so as far as she’s concerned in her thoughts... what would she be being ‘self aware’ about..many of them are just bickering about her behind her back when there has been opportunities to address these things directly...with Gabby for instance..?...it was obvious to see that she really wasn’t on board with Rodrigo in the kitchen when he tried to clear the aid and address stuff...she reluctantly apologised but really had no self awareness of how her exclusions in the workout had felt to him and Natalie...she went straight out into the garden and was obviously put out with what he had said..(..while he had felt that he’d cleared the air and all was good and ok with them, that’s the thing...)...and she said she didn’t want to talk about it, obviously all too upsetting for her...then she proceeded to talk about it...talking behind the back when she’d just had an opportunity to address directly...she says that she can’t do that with Natalie because Natalie is apparently intimidating..?...but Rodrigo was calm and very not intimidating...and yet she chose not to really clear the air with him but to reluctantly apologise and then go off and have a sulky time...how very dare he suggest she’d made people feel excluded even though they had been excluded...no self awareness at all...

...and the bitching behind the back about Natalie, knowing things like that can so much determine nominations etc..?...and the exclusion from things...for me, are much more ‘bullying’ type things than how Natalie has been ...she has never tried to exclude anyone or isolate them in any way...as she said, she’s really tried to always include everyone and gee them up etc in all of the activities...and yet she’s the one who is apparently always at fault...always in the wrong, always in the wrong, always in the wrong.......poor Natalie....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 04:13 AM #3
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

I'd rather someone like Natalie in there who is causing genuine conversation amongst fans and making people watch and gather opinions than Hardeep who well just doesn't really.
Old 23-08-2018, 04:13 AM #4
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I haven’t seen that Natalie has no self awareness...she’s feisty for sure etc, I mean that’s Natalie..it’s part of her character and the very thing that’s had her a housemate in the first place, surely...so she’s been herself in every way and yet she’s been nominated for it and I think she’s genuinely confused about that...she’s tried to find out what people’s storms are, she’s wanted to know who she’s living with ...well now she knows who she’s living with and for her that hasn’t been a pleasant thing...and yeah, she even tried to push about the storms with people and trying to get some reveals about them during the nomination process...and some became uncomfortable about it..?...for me though, that shows that she isn’t contrived in any way...she doesn’t adopt anything false when it’s nomination time...she’s Natalie, she’s loud and proud and very Natalie.....

...and to be fair to her, she has tried to address some of the issues she’s had directly..(..yeah ok not in the best way I know..)...but others aren’t addressing directly with her so as far as she’s concerned in her thoughts... what would she be being ‘self aware’ about..many of them are just bickering about her behind her back when there has been opportunities to address these things directly...with Gabby for instance..?...it was obvious to see that she really wasn’t on board with Rodrigo in the kitchen when he tried to clear the aid and address stuff...she reluctantly apologised but really had no self awareness of how her exclusions in the workout had felt to him and Natalie...she went straight out into the garden and was obviously put out with what he had said..(..while he had felt that he’d cleared the air and all was good and ok with them, that’s the thing...)...and she said she didn’t want to talk about it, obviously all too upsetting for her...then she proceeded to talk about it...talking behind the back when she’d just had an opportunity to address directly...she says that she can’t do that with Natalie because Natalie is apparently intimidating..?...but Rodrigo was calm and very not intimidating...and yet she chose not to really clear the air with him but to reluctantly apologise and then go off and have a sulky time...how very dare he suggest she’d made people feel excluded even though they had been excluded...no self awareness at all...

...and the bitching behind the back about Natalie, knowing things like that can so much determine nominations etc..?...and the exclusion from things...for me, are much more ‘bullying’ type things than how Natalie has been ...she has never tried to exclude anyone or isolate them in any way...as she said, she’s really tried to always include everyone and gee them up etc in all of the activities...and yet she’s the one who is apparently always at fault...always in the wrong, always in the wrong, always in the wrong.......poor Natalie....
Quoted for truth... Natalie is one of the only people in that house right now that isn't hiding behind a mask... If I was in a house full of people too scared to reveal who they really are I'd be a bit crazy too...
Old 23-08-2018, 04:32 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I agree with parts about Gabby but come on Ammi , even when people try to calm her down and talk in a civilised way she's still not listening.

The whole being excluded from the work out argument escalated real fast, Natalie also UN apologetically threw another tantrum just because everyone wanted to have a break and eat some food, but no they must do what Natalie wants as it's her show so they must twerk day & night for her until their arses get cramp .

Gabby is more interested in her clique so yeah she probably did leave out Natalie & Rodrigo.

I think Gabby is putting the water works on a bit , i think it's going to get worse. I can tell Gabby will probably turn bitchier . She will always have the boys on her side "the Tatted trio" as Trisha said on BOTS .
The crying is annoying , and Gabby comes across a bit miserable.

I can understand in a way wanting housemates to open up more but Natalie is crazy and going about it the wrong way , she didn't even wait a week and she kept prodding them . On the launch night she was bizarrely more calm when asking Chloe about her storm. despite the insensitive comment about if her kidnapper was "cute" .
Old 23-08-2018, 04:32 AM #6
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston View Post
Quoted for truth... Natalie is one of the only people in that house right now that isn't hiding behind a mask... If I was in a house full of people too scared to reveal who they really are I'd be a bit crazy too...
...I mean I do understand that one action does not determine a whole person, you know..?...and this for the housemates is like a redemption opportunity to say their stories from their perspective...but to me, it feels like for a few...’redemption’ will come from just being in the house and being an amenable and likeable housemate, you know...and nothing more than that, that will redeem them from what are some very grim acts for some of them...just gelling along and ticking along etc...but no really..the time in the house and the actions in the house of any has no relevance to the reason they’re there with some very grim things...and it’s difficult for me to form opinions and thoughts on the, until those things are addressed and quite quickly ...to be able to have time to then get to know other aspects of them..?...which Natalie at least tried to do which is obviously why I like her and am sad that she’ll probably go now...
Old 23-08-2018, 04:35 AM #7
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..this is not for me a ‘regular’ CBB...it’s very specific in why the housemates have been chosen so the whole point is these things are discussed from the off...because for me, I’m finding it difficult to get to know other aspects of housemates until those storms have been addressed etc...
Old 23-08-2018, 04:40 AM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I agree with parts about Gabby but come on Ammi , even when people try to calm her down and talk in a civilised way she's still not listening.

The whole being excluded from the work out argument escalated real fast, Natalie also UN apologetically threw another tantrum just because everyone wanted to have a break and eat some food, but no they must do what Natalie wants as it's her show so they must twerk day & night for her until their arses get cramp .

Gabby is more interested in her clique so yeah she probably did leave out Natalie & Rodrigo.

I think Gabby is putting the water works on a bit , i think it's going to get worse. I can tell Gabby will probably turn bitchier . She will always have the boys on her side "the Tatted trio" as Trisha said on BOTS .
The crying is annoying , and Gabby comes across a bit miserable.

I can understand in a way wanting housemates to open up more but Natalie is crazy and going about it the wrong way , she didn't even wait a week and she kept prodding them . On the launch night she was bizarrely more calm when asking Chloe about her storm. despite the insensitive comment about if her kidnapper was "cute" .
...yeah but Natalie was right though...after they’d had something to eat they weren’t inclined to do the workout anymore which I think is what she feared...and she had invested energy into gearing everyone up for it, which they had all been up for at the time...she just wanted to keep that energy going and eating mid workout stuff just makes you flag, doesn’t it..?...the thing for me with Natalie is yeah, I totally see that she addresses stuff in the wring way that will just alienate people...but she is for me generally right with the things she says...she kind of has that tea completely...on the head, on the button etc...just her relaying isn’t the best obviously...but then that shows a completely natural and honest person...

....sorry that’s a bit rushed, GoldHeart...I don’t mean it to be and feel as though I’m dismissing other points but I’m off out soon and in quite a rush...but you have a good day.....
Old 23-08-2018, 07:42 AM #9

Quote:
...yeah but Natalie was right though...after they’d had something to eat they weren’t inclined to do the workout anymore which I think is what she feared...and she had invested energy into gearing everyone up for it, which they had all been up for at the time...she just wanted to keep that energy going and eating mid workout stuff just makes you flag, doesn’t it..?...the thing for me with Natalie is yeah, I totally see that she addresses stuff in the wring way that will just alienate people...but she is for me generally right with the things she says...she kind of has that tea completely...on the head, on the button etc...just her relaying isn’t the best obviously...but then that shows a completely natural and honest person...

....sorry that’s a bit rushed, GoldHeart...I don’t mean it to be and feel as though I’m dismissing other points but I’m off out soon and in quite a rush...but you have a good day.....
Why should others have to do what Natalie demands they should. If she wants to twerk, then twerk but others do have a choice if they want to or not.

Natalie opinions are being forced down others throats at every turn at full volume, insulting them with foul language time after time mostly without reason, just her perception because they refused to roll over and do her bidding.

Rather than a full blown argument, they are not engaging, like Kirstie reasoned as it is the best way to deal with her tantrums.

Natalie is well practiced in intimidation, it has worked but the consequence is that she becomes isolated when others give her a wide berth.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:45 AM #10
You know my methods

You know my methods

im sorry but its plain to see last ni9ght what a delusional shallow and ill educated buffoon Natalie is

no explaining away is required

No one watching that show last night thought anything other than "jesus what a twat she is"

end of
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 11:27 AM #11
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

yeah why on EARTH would anyone have ANY reason to nominate her???

it's a complete mystery

!

Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 11:55 AM #12
Nah

Nah

Guys, she did the same thing in her previous shows. She know what she is doing, she is a professional for this kind of stuff. She is a drama queen, she triggers the attention etc.
Don't be fooled, you will never catch Natalie showing her softer side, that's not what she does. She has trust issues, she won't open up to a lot of people.
Old 23-08-2018, 06:52 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
Guys, she did the same thing in her previous shows. She know what she is doing, she is a professional for this kind of stuff. She is a drama queen, she triggers the attention etc.
Don't be fooled, you will never catch Natalie showing her softer side, that's not what she does. She has trust issues, she won't open up to a lot of people.
It would of been interesting hearing about her family, she's a hypocrite she claims nobody is telling her things but they don't know much about her apart from yes she's married with 1 child or is it more than 1 ? and hates Trump .

But how old is her child how many children she had ? ,how did she meet her husband, what made her want to audition for bad girls ?. Is she friends with any of them ?. I'd be asking all
those questions if I was in there .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 23-08-2018 at 06:54 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 07:00 PM #14
Nah

Nah

Quote:
It would of been interesting hearing about her family, she's a hypocrite she claims nobody is telling her things but they don't know much about her apart from yes she's married with 1 child or is it more than 1 ? and hates Trump .

But how old is her child how many children she had ? ,how did she meet her husband, what made her want to audition for bad girls ?. Is she friends with any of them ?. I'd be asking all
those questions if I was in there .
I'd be asking these questions too to be honest. And If she lasts longer, she might open up. All drama aside, I wish she could stay so she could show that too because she can, it takes a lot for her to do it.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:05 PM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'd be asking these questions too to be honest. And If she lasts longer, she might open up. All drama aside, I wish she could stay so she could show that too because she can, it takes a lot for her to do it.
I wish she showed a different side but she's screwed her chances unless people go bankrupt voting for her on Friday .
Old 23-08-2018, 07:28 PM #16
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Freaks like her who harp on about "keeping it real".. somehow believe they can talk down to people and display all sorts of rude and aggressive behaviour without suffering any blowback. They genuinely believe that people should just sit back and take everything they dish out. When I do this, kiss my ass, if I call you boring or a useless ****, kiss my ass..cos I said it to your face don't forget..which means I'm "keeping it real"

FREAK.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 08:08 PM #17
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Yeah no... "keeping it real" no... she's got self-admitted anger problems... I don't watch Bad Girls, but I know her from the Mom & Daughter therapy show... her behavior towards her mother was pretty bad too, though they take after each other quite a bit...

"___ googling me and talking about my fighting is not cool!" X "I need to know everyone's storms" O

On that show, she did the same thing she does in the house, lots of screaming at people for not tip-toeing around her and not wanting to interact with her... threatening to kick down doors if they don't keep them open until she's done talking...

I didn't remember those other parts tbh, but did remember how insensitive she was with her mother on that show... she's not the victim in the BB house, but none of them really are in a way... they know what they signed up for. The screaming and intimidating behavior is just pure Natalie...
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 08:44 PM #18

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

I think she’s pretty self aware.I think she has a naturally feisty character but is also putting on a show.
She did time her argument wrong during noms.She thought that it was an ideal time to start a barney whilst everyone was sitting together.That was a tactical error on her part.
She didn’t think about actually getting nommed.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 08:48 PM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
I think she’s pretty self aware.I think she has a naturally feisty character but is also putting on a show.
She did time her argument wrong during noms.She thought that it was an ideal time to start a barney whilst everyone was sitting together.That was a tactical error on her part.
She didn’t think about actually getting nommed.
She's still in the bad girls mind frame ,still delusional to believe she wouldn't be up considering she's upset a few people.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:50 PM #20
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Where's the entertainment in watching a School yard bully? What's in it for us?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 08:50 PM #21

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

The fact she thinks she's a celebrity is the biggest scream
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 08:51 PM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She's still in the bad girls mind frame ,still delusional to believe she wouldn't be up considering she's upset a few people.
If she survives then we’ll see if she changes her tactics up abit and starts getting on better with people.
Maybe she just doesn’t know the game yet and is learning the hard way.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 08:53 PM #23
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

She is narcissm personified...
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 08:54 PM #24
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian

She's aware that she's better than everyone else and that's all that matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I started declining people if they have a Foren names though as those people I think are contacting me about dating as they want a visa... Lots of people (who can't speak English well) contact me about wanting to be my bf... Then I find out that they actually live in indea or a place like that
thisisdanny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
awareness, natalie, nunn