Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 28-08-2018, 08:13 PM #1

Default A Tale of Two Chloes - Different Person

Regardless of whether you believe that Chloe Ayling was kidnapped or not, would you please watch this video (initially linked by Chuff-Me-Dizzy) and please tell me if the self-assured, intelligent, alert, and cooly loquacious young woman in it is the SAME Chloe Ayling who has graced our screens for the past week in the BB house?

I am most interested in your responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IACHr0RSJf4

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 08:43 PM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

I agree she seems kind of doped up now compared to then but had to switch off as soon as Piers Morgan started trying to cause controversy by implying she was doing it for her gain...The hypocrisy of that dude
Old 28-08-2018, 11:30 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
I agree she seems kind of doped up now compared to then but had to switch off as soon as Piers Morgan started trying to cause controversy by implying she was doing it for her gain...The hypocrisy of that dude
Perhaps she was?..why would going on CBB change people's opinion of her?...she has only come across as a cold self absorbed woman and getting involved with an ex footballer with a girlfriend on the outside. She should have just had fun and avoided male attention at all cost...instead of strutting around in fancy outfits and slapping on layers of make up...she did herself no favours. She's grabbed herself a fee...and she leaves with another story line to add another chapter in her book. It's no wonder people are sceptical about her motives.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 11:32 PM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Perhaps she was?..why would going on CBB change people's opinion of her?...she has only come across as a cold self absorbed woman and getting involved with an ex footballer with a girlfriend on the outside. She should have just had fun and avoided male attention at all cost...instead of strutting around in fancy outfits and slapping on layers of make up...she did herself no favours. She's grabbed herself a fee...and she leaves with another story line to add another chapter in her book. It's no wonder people are sceptical about her motives.
Sorry I didn't know Piers was psychic.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:47 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
Sorry I didn't know Piers was psychic.
He was merely voicing an opinion that her lying made many sceptical...
Do you remember the Linda Chamberlain story?...the baby that was killed by Dingos at Ayers Rock. She was found guilty because her lack of emotion had Australia disbelieving her story... Chloe comes across in a similar vein but Piers Morgan was stating facts that she lied about the tracksuit and instead of her admitting she lied she just kept saying she brushed it away...bizarre.
Listen I'm not saying she's made it up...but she comes across as very calculating.
Linda Chamberlain was eventually released when the baby's romper suit was found years later and the evidence was clear the baby was killed by a Dingo. She was crucified for lacking in emotion...but she never lied.
Everyone has a right to be questioned on their behaviour...especially if you lie.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 11:48 PM #6
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Quote:
Spot on. Tried to change public opinion of herself by attempting to come across as a sweet, innocent, dizzy airhead. She clearly couldn't pull it off, as in between looking like a lazy slob, self-absorbed, slutty home-wrecker, she did nowt but plaster herself in makeup that made her look like the Joker's perfect gf.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 12:22 AM #7

Quote:
the self-assured, intelligent, alert, and cooly loquacious young woman
I've got to say I don't see this at all.

Both on GMB and BB, I see a child pretending to be a grown up and not being very convincing.

Where you see cool and calm, I see dull, emotionless non-entity.

Last edited by Marsh.; 29-08-2018 at 12:22 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 12:42 AM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He was merely voicing an opinion that her lying made many sceptical...
Do you remember the Linda Chamberlain story?...the baby that was killed by Dingos at Ayers Rock. She was found guilty because her lack of emotion had Australia disbelieving her story... Chloe comes across in a similar vein but Piers Morgan was stating facts that she lied about the tracksuit and instead of her admitting she lied she just kept saying she brushed it away...bizarre.
Listen I'm not saying she's made it up...but she comes across as very calculating.
Linda Chamberlain was eventually released when the baby's romper suit was found years later and the evidence was clear the baby was killed by a Dingo. She was crucified for lacking in emotion...but she never lied.
Everyone has a right to be questioned on their behaviour...especially if you lie.
The thing is Piers is a 1 trick pony who acts the same with every single interviewee.

He is there to look for plot holes in the story and be controversial to gain viewers and feed his ego its just annoying and tabloid journalism which is made to look like a serious conversation...He only sees his side and argues his point until the guest cannot respond anymore and the viewer switches off or throws the remote at the tv.

The guys a douche.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:42 AM #9
User banned

User banned

you would need to be incredibly forgiving to support her and her back story, given the fact that she acts like she does. sorry but im buying neither the kidnapping or the little girl lost act. she is calculated, driven and far cleverer than she is pretending to be.
fred7853 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:53 AM #10
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
I've got to say I don't see this at all.

Both on GMB and BB, I see a child pretending to be a grown up and not being very convincing.

Where you see cool and calm, I see dull, emotionless non-entity.
..I don’t see dull or a non entity in any way, Marsh...but yeah, ‘emotionless’ especially in talikin about her kidnapping...she has said in interviews as well that her personality doesn’t tend to portray emotion anyway and that’s just the individuality of people...but I would say also specifically with the unimaginable horrific thing she’s been through and when talking about it and reliving it..?...she would have to block out emotion also otherwise it would all overtake her and her kidnapper would have fairly much controlled her whole life then ..or for a long time anyway...and to a degree I think she would have to be cool and calm as well to have kept herself together enough to have had him fall in love with her to preserve her life...which she successfully did...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 07:01 AM #11

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

To be honest.thats how she came across in the houae to me..her little spat with natalie was handled the same way.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 07:04 AM #12
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

no not at all, Chloe just had her smile as a shield to hide her emotions deep down

i think it was brave of her to do this show, maybe not very smart but i have respect for her

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 07:15 AM #13
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
To be honest.thats how she came across in the houae to me..her little spat with natalie was handled the same way.
...yeah well I guess how any of them come across in the house is always manipulated by BB in the highlights...what they show, what they don’t show and how much airtime all of it is given...which is why there is no ‘reality’ anymore, sadly..to the original concept with balance live feed...I recall back in the day with on season posting..?..it was always so easy to see those who watched live feed and those who only watched highlighted shows ...in completely different perceptions of housemates and situations, you know...so yeah it’s ‘how it comes across’ because it’s meant to be how things come across in the format we have now...so for me it’s kind of reading between the lines of the highlights with character aspects in housemates which makes it more difficult and probably more innacurate as well obviously ...because so much of the storyline we’re all filling our own blanks into with what we feel makes sense to us, in the character attributes we’ve been given by BB...we’re all being given the outline sketch of the characters and have to fill the rest in for ourselves and with our own individual perceptions...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 10:47 AM #14
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 11:05 AM #15

That was Oct 2017 on GMBHD itv clip
her lips have had More injections
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 11:32 AM #16
You know my methods

You know my methods

literally dead behind the eyes like a psychopath

i wonder if she has any actual friends?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 11:39 AM #17
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJwHTfczDGw

Dr Phil doesn't believe her either ,but her face and body is set in one position to make it harder for body experts to spot her lies ..... Have you ever heard of a kidnapper paying the ransom and giving the" victim" an IOU ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 11:48 AM #18

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Did Dr Phil ever do a lie detector?
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 04:18 PM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I don’t see dull or a non entity in any way, Marsh...but yeah, ‘emotionless’ especially in talikin about her kidnapping...she has said in interviews as well that her personality doesn’t tend to portray emotion anyway and that’s just the individuality of people...but I would say also specifically with the unimaginable horrific thing she’s been through and when talking about it and reliving it..?...she would have to block out emotion also otherwise it would all overtake her and her kidnapper would have fairly much controlled her whole life then ..or for a long time anyway...and to a degree I think she would have to be cool and calm as well to have kept herself together enough to have had him fall in love with her to preserve her life...which she successfully did...
She's kind of dull. She talks like the bulb has been switched off in her head.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ayling, chloe, chloes, person, tale