Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 01-09-2018, 10:10 PM #126
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

I found out through the live show today so that was a nice treat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
With just over a week to go probably £500k still not bad
Yeah though to be fair, she did earn it. Maybe it will go to something good...

Last edited by Maru; 01-09-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:24 AM #127
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
The thing is though, she wouldn't have walked if she hadn't heard the chants...and many people on here were hoping she would hear them or were glad that she did

THIS is what happens when the public reaction interferes and influences the housemate's behaviour, I understand why people are infuriated with her but now there'll be no more press attention, no on-screen interview with her, and it'll just go back to only us talking about the show. There was a very real (albeit slim) opportunity here to save the franchise, it hasn't got this much coverage in years....no one is going to care now, the show will still be axed and it's all that crowd's fault
..if BB is axed, it isn’t the crowd’s fault though, Jack...whether we agree or not with the booing and chanting etc..it’s inevitable ...and predictably the reaction this type of behaviour and storyline is going to bring..because it had to be portrayed as it was in reality with its seriousness..So it was only ever going to create that reaction unless no crowds were ever present at eviction nights...and the chanting and booing would have been much too deafening to completely drown out from the house, I would think...BB have attempted to do that this series though with the different format...BB also know what a crowd reaction will be because they had no choice in showing things as they were and couldn’t manipulate editing in any way with something so serious...maybe not the chanting bit..but since the first serious of BB with Nasty Nick..booing has been a typical and expected part of BB with a housemate who has gained so much negative feelings in their time in the house with their specific actions...I mean as much as i’m not with the chanting and booing myself...it wouldn’t be realistic to think there would ever be a more silent crowd and especially not with something like Roxanne’s behaviour...and neither would it be realistic that the crowd noise could be completely blocked...so it’s just really as it is and as it was..but not the crowd’s fault specifically...many housemates have heard their negative chanting to get them out but still remained to face their eviction...but obviously Roxanne decided not to...and if there was ‘fault’ for me...then surely we would have to look toward BB themselves in the general quality of the housemates chosen in terms of research etc...but this was a storm year so yeah...just throw them all in the mix.....I mean we’ve all been chanting and booing on the forum in the way we chant and boo and what is typical to us to do...and the crowd chanted and booed in what was typical and understandable from an eviction crowd...I see your frustration but I honestly don’t feel anything is the crowd’s fault, Jack...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:21 AM #128

Will Roxanne ever be held accountable for her actions? She got the easy way out and I doubt that she will do any interviews going forward. She 100% for sure is not mentally ill njt ahe clearly has serious issues. Big Brother missed a big opportunity to explore more why she acted the way she did
Bailey2Be is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:25 AM #129
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika

Worst part about bbuk is the crowd and the people who vote and male ****ty decisions
Old 02-09-2018, 06:38 AM #130
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey2Be View Post
Will Roxanne ever be held accountable for her actions? She got the easy way out and I doubt that she will do any interviews going forward. She 100% for sure is not mentally ill njt ahe clearly has serious issues. Big Brother missed a big opportunity to explore more why she acted the way she did
..do you not think that she has been held accountable though, Bailey..?...I mean completely and totally and and in full view of the public eye..not just with BB viewers but the outer general public in the media interest this has gained...and I don’t think that BB is geared up to explore any physchology of it all with her actions...that would have to be an in depth thing, I think..I mean I don’t think that they even do the ‘exit preparation’ of housemates with a physiologist as they used to...and definately with Roxanne and her behaviour it was just..ok then off you g, it’s the best for everyone...is the vibe I got..whether that be right or wrong...she had already been shown what she would be facing from the outside world...even in her personal life, let alone her career..some people will be doubting her and any of what they felt was genuine..so she’s pretty much held full accountability already...Ryan may go down a legal path when he comes out and gives it more thought plus takes on the thoughts of the people he’s close to...and that would be completely understandable as well...but what would be the gain there beyond any thought about her atm...he’s completely cleared of any charges as it were already...and I doubt there would be any financial gain to be had for him..as I would say she'll struggle financially in the future as well...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
roxanne, walked