Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 07-09-2018, 03:45 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliyah View Post
Kirstie is a fat ass who broke hollywood like 40 year and was relevant for a year, no one knows who she is under the age of 50 my aunt who is 50 knows her but my mam who is 36 doesn't know her at all
It's not Kirstie's fault your mam is thick as sh*t?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:49 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Uh maybe she doesn’t see it as supporting a racist and doesn’t bring it up because she knows it’s futile. Also like she hasn’t used her platform to promote her politics (as far as I’m aware) she just wants to be seen as a human and not for what she votes for in an election or because she’s in a cult, which is why she doesn’t bring it up. Kirstie winning wouldn’t be a win for racists or w/e because she never fking brings it up it hasn’t affected how people view her. I’d have an issue with it if she brought it up all the time in debates and **** like Natalie was doing but like she’s been respectful and fair and hasn’t used her platform to further any agendas (ykno like all the Hillary supporting celebs did lol, and this is coming from someone who’s pretty fking far left on most stuff if we wanna get political) I just hate this idea that you should judge someone on their politics because stuff like that is so subjective and sometimes even experience and knowledge based so viewing the world in one way doesn’t automatically make u a rabid racist ect (I won’t try and defend her views too much tho, I just don’t think she should be berated for them when she’s went out of her way to make sure they aren’t brought up)

Oh and @ the above I didn’t realise she tweeted stuff, tho I don’t know the full extent of the stormy thing and I have little sympathy for her, guess I’ll havd to do some digging

Stormy who i'd never heard of prior to CBB and the recent Trump scandal , comes across as a fame attention seeker . She had no intention of going into the BB house she clearly just wanted more publicity and wanted to still get paid . She sounds just as delusional as Roxy. Sounds like she just wanted to turn up on launch and make a spectacle of herself and then leave .

Also even if Stormy entered the house and stayed , i doubt she'd of been allowed to say anything political or private . I bet she would of been sworn to secrecy which defeats the whole point if they wanted her to spill the beans about Trump or poke a stick at Kirstie , as Kirstie would of stayed quiet still just like when Natalie tried pressing her buttons she didn't take the bait.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:50 PM #28

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh i say.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:52 PM #29

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isaac
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isaac
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
And how old is your mam, likely 40 or 50+ god that must be so embarrassing the ancient hag
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:54 PM #30

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Stormy who i'd never heard of prior to CBB and the recent Trump scandal , comes across as a fame attention seeker . She had no intention of going into the BB house she clearly just wanted more publicity and wanted to still get paid . She sounds just as delusional as Roxy. Sounds like she just wanted to turn up on launch and make a spectacle of herself and then leave .

Also even if Stormy entered the house and stayed , i doubt she'd of been allowed to say anything political or private . I bet she would of been sworn to secrecy which defeats the whole point if they wanted her to spill the beans about Trump or poke a stick at Kirstie , as Kirstie would of stayed quiet still just like when Natalie tried pressing her buttons she didn't take the bait.
Yeah I don’t think she would’ve have stayed and would’ve probably just not said anything but given she did and actually stayed it would’ve been pretty funny. It’s a shame she’s such a diva they should’ve seen it coming
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 04:09 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And how old is your mam, likely 40 or 50+ god that must be so embarrassing the ancient hag
Round about sallys age.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 10:33 AM #32

Quote:
More embarrassing having a mum in the same generation as you. Having babies at 12 does that.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:10 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Quote:
Kirstie is a fat ass who broke hollywood like 40 year and was relevant for a year, no one knows who she is under the age of 50 my aunt who is 50 knows her but my mam who is 36 doesn't know her at all

Don’t think age has anything to do with it tbh. I’m 29 and i’ve known of her since i was like 10. Yer mam must just be into different things
aj2463 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 12:57 AM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairefromsomewhereinnort View Post
No. It d be horrid. Again like backing for Nick, lot of backing for Kirstie would be based on ignorance, just not knowing about things behind them too.

I m not going to go into Politics for real

BUT A BIG REASON WHY NOT TO HAVE KIRSTIE WIN IS BECAUSE SHE SUPPORTS TRUMP. THAT JUST BRIEFLY IS BECAUSE HE IS A RACIST, ANTI GAY, ANTI TRANS AND CLEARLY IS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE RUSSIANS AS THEIR PUPPET OR WORKING FOR THEM AS THEIR AGENT because of all his attempts to denegrate and stop the Inquiry into Russian hacking into the Presidential Election 2016 which got him elected

He has also had to be stopped from organising the assassination of other World Leaders and stopped from launching nuclear attacks on other countries.

KIRSTIE BY SUPPORTING HIM JUST BECAUSE HE REPRESENTED THE REPUBLICANS, WHICH IS SUCH A DUMB REASON TO STAND BY HIM JUST COS HE REPRESENTED THE REPUBLICANS, her backing him means she backs all those nasty behaviours by him, which puts far more American life s at risk cos of course his bigotries are likely to increase recruitment to terrorist groups and increases the danger to world peace too.

Supporting these things,Standing by him through all that, doesn t at heart, make her a very nice person at all.

It also make her a person who s supporting someone who clearly is anti gay and anti trans which is something lot of BB viewers care about.

I didn t like Natalie cos she was a liar about some other things but she was right about Kirstie, it wasn't trivial, all the reasons why Natalie objected to Kirstie s support of Trump
i think Kirstie walked back her support of him at some point, after finding out some of his behavior she tweeted she doesn't support him, but tbh i dont give a flying ******* about how a hm votes or politics, just watch the show and like the person or don't. and i love her. i mean Nick seemed kind of sleezy on paper but watching him on the show i love him too so ya never know

Last edited by wendywillow; 09-09-2018 at 01:00 AM.
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 12:59 AM #35
haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 3: Marino

haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 3: Marino

fingers crossed

Spoiler: