Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 26-09-2018, 08:28 AM #1

Default Lewis F teaching Cameron to be selfish - really ????

How stupid is Lewis F. Tories don t need teaching how to be selfish. And please be democratic and don t censor this. im not going into Political Detail and if BB want no Political Comment or Response THEN I SUGGEST THEY DON T ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE CAMERON TO ENTER THE HOUSE WITH A POLITICAL COMMENT PIECE OF PROPAGANDA LIKE HE DID AND WHY IS IT THAT NO ANTI TORY OR ANTI SYSTEM PERSON HAS EVER BEEN ALLOWED TO ENTER THE HOUSE WITH AN OPPOSING STATEMENT AND WHY HAS IT ALWAYS BEEN WITH GUESTS AND WITH DISCUSSION IN HOUSE ALWAYS BEEN BIASED TO ALLOWING TORIES ON and never any true opposition to them of course most comments in house and by Cameron too are by lazy people not prepared to learn about Politics properly and find out if things are true behind the Tory Tax Avoider owned propaganda in about 90 % of our media, they don t do the work to find out the truth behind it and like most public just copy then like idiots repeat the propaganda brainwashing they've read from the Owners and employees fo the Tax Avoiding Tory Supporters and donators Owners of most Media CAMERON'S SAME HES JUST COPIED THAT PROPAGANDA AND REPEATED IT LIKE AN IDIOT BUT IF THEIR GONNA ALLOW HIM TO ENTER HOUSE DOING THAT BE FAIR AND DEMOCRATIC ABOUT IT AND ALLOW THE OPPOSITION TO ENTER THE HOUSE WITH AN OPPOSING STATEMENT TO THE CRAP REPEATED FROM CAMERON'S MOUTH THAT ROLLED OUT OF HIS IDIOT MOUTH IMO.

Last edited by clairefromsomewhereinnort; 26-09-2018 at 08:29 AM.
clairefromsomewhereinnort is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 08:31 AM #2
-

-

Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 09:50 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
And that s the most important point you could find in it ? The truth is as you'd know if you didn t try to avoid the truth of what I said above and thought about why i don t put any punctuation in my messages.Its mainly because Im bored having to keep making such obvious points to many who don t think of them themselves so cant be a r s e d putting in all the punctuation too. Also its a commonly used thing to message with no full stops in lot of text or twitter messages so why s it not allowed here ?
Old 26-09-2018, 10:03 AM #4

i urge others to think about the TRUE gen and serious points I ve made above which are TRUE and are just because of whats happened, been allowed on BB and not been allowed by others on BB.

Isn't it TRUE that Tories don t need teaching how to be selfish ?

And isn t it true that BB has been biased to allowing Tories or Tory supporters on for a long time in house or sometimes on Bit on The Side too ?

And they have never allowed a True Anti System or Anti Tory person on ?

And you know they d never let the opposite view be said by someone who s Anti System or Anti Tory entering the house, to be fair and democratic, like they should, and be balanced, like they should if they are going to allow idiots IMO copying and repeating propaganda and brainwashing

they've read in the 90 % plus Friends of Tory Tax Avoider Owned media to enter show with a Political Statement like they allowed Cameron to when you know they wouldn't allow the opposite view aired by True opposition to that crap entering the house ?

WHY S THAT ?
Old 26-09-2018, 10:03 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairefromsomewhereinnort View Post
And that s the most important point you could find in it ? The truth is as you'd know if you didn t try to avoid the truth of what I said above and thought about why i don t put any punctuation in my messages.Its mainly because Im bored having to keep making such obvious points to many who don t think of them themselves so cant be a r s e d putting in all the punctuation too. Also its a commonly used thing to message with no full stops in lot of text or twitter messages so why s it not allowed here ?
But when you type/ write like that especially in such a long message with no proper paragraphs or punctuation , it's extremely difficult to read through . It actually gives me a headache .
Old 26-09-2018, 02:31 PM #6
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

I didn't really take most of what you typed in, as it had no punctuation and was like a stream of consciousness rather than anything coherent ...

But how do you know he's just repeating points he's heard, maybe he's researched both sides and agrees with the Tories? It's not like he even talks politics in the house, so what are your, ah, thoughts based on?

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 02:34 PM #7

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairefromsomewhereinnort View Post
How stupid is Lewis F. Tories don t need teaching how to be selfish. And please be democratic and don t censor this. im not going into Political Detail and if BB want no Political Comment or Response THEN I SUGGEST THEY DON T ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE CAMERON TO ENTER THE HOUSE WITH A POLITICAL COMMENT PIECE OF PROPAGANDA LIKE HE DID AND WHY IS IT THAT NO ANTI TORY OR ANTI SYSTEM PERSON HAS EVER BEEN ALLOWED TO ENTER THE HOUSE WITH AN OPPOSING STATEMENT AND WHY HAS IT ALWAYS BEEN WITH GUESTS AND WITH DISCUSSION IN HOUSE ALWAYS BEEN BIASED TO ALLOWING TORIES ON and never any true opposition to them of course most comments in house and by Cameron too are by lazy people not prepared to learn about Politics properly and find out if things are true behind the Tory Tax Avoider owned propaganda in about 90 % of our media, they don t do the work to find out the truth behind it and like most public just copy then like idiots repeat the propaganda brainwashing they've read from the Owners and employees fo the Tax Avoiding Tory Supporters and donators Owners of most Media CAMERON'S SAME HES JUST COPIED THAT PROPAGANDA AND REPEATED IT LIKE AN IDIOT BUT IF THEIR GONNA ALLOW HIM TO ENTER HOUSE DOING THAT BE FAIR AND DEMOCRATIC ABOUT IT AND ALLOW THE OPPOSITION TO ENTER THE HOUSE WITH AN OPPOSING STATEMENT TO THE CRAP REPEATED FROM CAMERON'S MOUTH THAT ROLLED OUT OF HIS IDIOT MOUTH IMO.
And I thought I was the ONLY one in here do did long rants lol
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cameron, lewis f, selfish, teaching