Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 29-09-2018, 08:57 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default When I think of him

I keep thinking of that daft song he kept singing "zaadee zaazee zaaaadada " . He definitely has a screw loose.

The weird think is in his interview he seemed like a little boy lost and just a bit dopey . Atleast he wasn't being arrogant and he accepted he wasn't popular, but if he was so gutted then he shouldn't of played the court jester so much then maybe he might of lasted longer.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:00 AM #2
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

I told you he was dopey, and he had no malice, he seemed genuinely hurt by LF ranting about him in the DR, I dont think he could help some of his behaviour at times tbf but underneath he is a nice guy

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 09:03 AM #3
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I told you he was dopey, and he had no malice, he seemed genuinely hurt by LF ranting about him in the DR, I dont think he could help some of his behaviour at times tbf but underneath he is a nice guy
Yeah I got the impression he genuinely thought he was having a fun / mutual jokey rivalry with Lewis F and didn't realise at all the effect he was actually having. He doesn't seem to read social situations well at all.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 09:05 AM #4
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Yeah I got the impression he genuinely thought he was having a fun / mutual jokey rivalry with Lewis F and didn't realise at all the effect he was actually having. He doesn't seem to read social situations well at all.
I got the impression he might have some form of ADHD where he literally could not help himself going to far, and then regretted it

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 29-09-2018 at 09:06 AM.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:09 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
That would suggest you're either defending him because you feel sorry for him? or you're saying LG must have some condition where he can't control his actions? .

I'm not being nasty i genuinely wondered if he was right in his head . He was very immature and childish . I don't think he's a nasty guy but he needs to grow up if that's possible.

I don't know if he was hurt by LF , he was more surprised as LF kept all that bottled up . I think he was frustrated by LF not confronting him though.

As he said the only time he did that was while nominations were taking place and he said he doesn't like being in the same room as him .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 29-09-2018 at 09:10 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 09:13 AM #6
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
That would suggest you're either defending him because you feel sorry for him? or you're saying LG must have some condition where he can't control his actions? .

I'm not being nasty i genuinely wondered if he was right in his head . He was very immature and childish . I don't think he's a nasty guy but he needs to grow up if that's possible.

I don't know if he was hurt by LF , he was more surprised as LF kept all that bottled up . I think he was frustrated by LF not confronting him though.

As he said the only time he did that was while nominations were taking place and he said he doesn't like being in the same room as him .
I think he had a form of attention deficit disorder, not that I am any expert!

Old 29-09-2018, 09:16 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think he had a form of attention deficit disorder, not that I am any expert!
The ADHD thing is what i thought aswell tbh , he doesn't come across well though in social situations and it's like he's being a tool . I think his upbringing has alot to do with his behaviour aswell .
Old 29-09-2018, 09:27 AM #8

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I agree with you here, Cherie. I don't agree with those who feel he was acting a role like Bear. I think it was truly his character, so I can understand why he would find Bear funny.

And unlike Bear, I don't think there was any malice in him, but that he was pretty harmless really. I think Lewis G thought he was having a laugh and, although he knew he was irritating some housemates, I believe he lacked awareness of how much he was bothering some of them. He seemed genuinely surprised and confused about the diary room rants from Lewis F, and seemed to believe that they just had a friendly rivalry.

He definitely had a conscience and showed remorse at times, and he also was genuinely hurt and upset when he thought he had lost Isaac as a friend.

I think there was more depth to Lewis G than he's been given credit for. He actually reminds me of a boisterous, playful puppy dog and is quite childlike underneath the surface.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 09:34 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
The ADHD thing is what i thought aswell tbh , he doesn't come across well though in social situations and it's like he's being a tool . I think his upbringing has alot to do with his behaviour aswell .
Yes, me too. Having worked with a lot of teenagers with ADHD, that was my feeling.

Your point about his upbringing is something I agree with too- it wasn't exactly normal and I doubt it would have taught him a lot about having deep, meaningful relationships with others or about acceptable boundaries in relationships with others.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 09:49 AM #10

As his behaviour always got worse around alcohol and or other substances, I think that all the conjecture about his mental state should also include this.

Let's face it, he was not normal, he had episodes of complete tantrum which at his age was alarming. He had no awareness of how he was alienating himself and causing his own demise as people did not want to be around him when he was in full meltdown.

It's sad to see a grown man who has no empathy for others and can turn on anyone who gets in his way, as he did with Isaac and Kay. He had no compunction in doing it to them, even though supposedly their mate.

Then when he is told about it, he laughs and says it was because he wanted to.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 29-09-2018 at 09:50 AM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lewis g