Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 29-09-2018, 03:55 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default Playing both sides of the fence !!!

Is this whiny brat for real??? , he has heart to hearts with Lewis F and showers him with compliments about him being like his "big bro" . And then he reassures Lewis G that he'll be safe instead ! , that conversation he had with Lewis G was so cringy and he was licking Lewis G 's boots so much like he was best mates with him .
Old 29-09-2018, 04:11 AM #2
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Yeah, he annoyed me so much last night. Sucking up to who he thought was the public favourite. Watch him suck up to Lewis f instead now. And he calls others miserable? He's the worse moaner in there
Old 29-09-2018, 04:19 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Yeah, he annoyed me so much last night. Sucking up to who he thought was the public favourite. Watch him suck up to Lewis f instead now. And he calls others miserable? He's the worse moaner in there
And he has the nerve to call other people arrogant & fake !!!
Old 29-09-2018, 04:24 AM #4
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
And he has the nerve to call other people arrogant & fake !!!
I just hope he doesn't turn on Lewis. I don't want to see him upset. He's such a nice guy.
Old 29-09-2018, 04:30 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I just hope he doesn't turn on Lewis. I don't want to see him upset. He's such a nice guy.
I actually want it to happen so Lewis F can see his true colours , but i know what you're saying .
Old 29-09-2018, 06:54 AM #6
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I don’t think he is playing both sides of the fence as such...more playing both sides of the game....I’m actually finding him more and more interest to watch...ok, his game play has a negative quality of not exactly helping in his like likeability factor...but that’s possibly part of it as well..’the angry young man’ is a part of his YouTube persona I feel...anyways, I think his admiration for Lewis F is very genuine ...and I think he was calculating the likelihood of Lewis G being the one who was going to be evicted...(..so my theory is.....)..that he tries to ingratiate himself with Lewis G so that hopefully Lewis G would donate his bit coins to him when he left..?...he doesn’t sit in the fence at all when he has an opinion of something he feels strongly about, I don’t feel...but he does seem to play ‘both sides’ in the game...because he’s very much always aware he’s in a game show....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 08:06 AM #7
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I don’t think he is playing both sides of the fence as such...more playing both sides of the game....I’m actually finding him more and more interest to watch...ok, his game play has a negative quality of not exactly helping in his like likeability factor...but that’s possibly part of it as well..’the angry young man’ is a part of his YouTube persona I feel...anyways, I think his admiration for Lewis F is very genuine ...and I think he was calculating the likelihood of Lewis G being the one who was going to be evicted...(..so my theory is.....)..that he tries to ingratiate himself with Lewis G so that hopefully Lewis G would donate his bit coins to him when he left..?...he doesn’t sit in the fence at all when he has an opinion of something he feels strongly about, I don’t feel...but he does seem to play ‘both sides’ in the game...because he’s very much always aware he’s in a game show....
Exactly.
I actually find him the most interesting of them all in there.

Furthermore I think you are right re Lewis Gs coins.
Tomasz seems to tell Cameron lots so I'm sure Tomasz told Cameron he got Anamelia's.

Nothing wrong in a game where more of something gains you influence, to try all means to acquire more.

Last edited by joeysteele; 29-09-2018 at 08:06 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 08:14 AM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Exactly.
I actually find him the most interesting of them all in there.

Furthermore I think you are right re Lewis Gs coins.
Tomasz seems to tell Cameron lots so I'm sure Tomasz told Cameron he got Anamelia's.

Nothing wrong in a game where more of something gains you influence, to try all means to acquire more.
..it’s funny Isaac thinking that coins are the ‘power’, Joey...when the power comes with those who are disclosing things to Cameron ...And how he’s using that power to stir certain situations and certain people where things may be more bubbling at the surface......yeah he’s creating a lot of interest for me atm, Joey...
Old 29-09-2018, 08:47 AM #9

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
I agree with a lot of what you say here. I do think his feelings for Lewis F are genuine, but I think he also liked Lewis G. Although a lot of people think he should pick a side or else he is playing a game, it is possible to like two different people for different reasons, and I think that's where Cameron was at. He's certainly expressed much more dislike of Kay and Akeem, than he has done for Lewis G, and I don't believe he nominated Lewis G.

Although he didn't want Lewis F to go, I think he actually believed that Lewis G was going to stay, and I do believe he was being honest when he told him Lewis G that his behaviour didn't bother him like it did other people.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 08:51 AM #10
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I actually want it to happen so Lewis F can see his true colours , but i know what you're saying .
Lewis F hasn’t time to see anyone elses colours he is too busy admiring his own

I dont mind Cameron, he is playing the game and good luck to him, he has a wise head in him for 18

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 08:51 AM #11
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
I agree with a lot of what you say here. I do think his feelings for Lewis F are genuine, but I think he also liked Lewis G. Although a lot of people think he should pick a side or else he is playing a game, it is possible to like two different people for different reasons, and I think that's where Cameron was at. He's certainly expressed much more dislike of Kay and Akeem, than he has done for Lewis G, and I don't believe he nominated Lewis G.

Although he didn't want Lewis F to go, I think he actually believed that Lewis G was going to stay, and I do believe he was being honest when he told him Lewis G that his behaviour didn't bother him like it did other people.
....hmmm I’m not sure about the honesty, Garfie...in him saying to Lewis G that his behaviour didn’t bother him...?...only because he’d said that Kay could be being portrayed as Lewis G’s bitch for the same thing in laughing at him..?...I think it was less honesty and more game playing as he knew that Tomasz had been given Anamelia’s bit coins when she left...quite interesting to watch, for me...how he’s ‘playing the fence’...rather than sitting on it...
Old 29-09-2018, 08:54 AM #12
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post

Although he didn't want Lewis F to go, I thintk he actually believed that Lewis G was going to stay, and I do believe he was being honest when he told him Lewis G that his behaviour didn't bother him like it did other people.
Lewis G did nothing that bad, he was stunned with Lewis F’s rants in the DR so who is the fake out of those two, Lewis F manipulated the situation as he did with Anamelia to make himself a victim...there can be only be one Lewis...cue meltdown...fake fake fake

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 29-09-2018, 09:02 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Lewis G did nothing that bad, he was stunned with Lewis F’s rants in the DR so who is the fake out of those two, Lewis F manipulated the situation as he did with Anamelia to make himself a victim...there can be only be one Lewis...cue meltdown...fake fake fake
Lewis G was surprised by the DR rants , he probably thought Lewis F was a different person . We'll never know though if Lewis F told him to leave him alone and stop winding him off would Lewis G of really backed off? i'm not sure , we just have his word for it .

But he still must of known he was annoying Lewis F , people don't have to react to be upset about something . Lewis G can't of been that oblivious and dumb ? .
I see his point about Lewis F not confronting him and i actually wanted Lewis F to confront him . But you could tell Lewis F couldn't be bothered to start drama as he thought he'd make it worse .
Old 29-09-2018, 09:05 AM #14
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Right now he reminds me something somewhere between BB9 Luke and Jale.
Started promising...

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 09:08 AM #15
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Lewis G was surprised by the DR rants , he probably thought Lewis F was a different person . We'll never know though if Lewis F told him to leave him alone and stop winding him off would Lewis G of really backed off? i'm not sure , we just have his word for it .

But he still must of known he was annoying Lewis F , people don't have to react to be upset about something . Lewis G can't of been that oblivious and dumb ? .
I see his point about Lewis F not confronting him and i actually wanted Lewis F to confront him . But you could tell Lewis F couldn't be bothered to start drama as he thought he'd make it worse .
I honestly think he would have backed off, it was like he wanted to interact with LF and that was the inly way to do it, like some kind of attention deficit disorder

Old 29-09-2018, 09:51 AM #16
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Cameron could never be called a fun person could he? He’s the B.B. equivalent of Eeyore...

Last edited by mr rochester; 29-09-2018 at 09:51 AM.
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 10:09 AM #17

I find Cameron far more interesting than the dickhead who has just been thrown out.

I just can't call him, one moment he is interesting and clever, the next he is Kevin the teenager.

I admit to being swayed by those chicken scenes, I am still laughing when I think about them. I find his moaning and groaning amusing in a way especially as I don't have any teenagers around my home anymore.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:28 AM #18
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

i dont like Cameron, but if he randomly picks fights over things like cauliflower he can stay for a bit
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 10:33 AM #19

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter

I think he was trying to get the coins of whoever left
storybrooke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 10:55 AM #20

he doesn't have to take a side?
cookiemonster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 10:58 AM #21

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:

Et tu brute....

I wa saying the exact same thing all day yesterday and it's good fun to watch him piecing the jigsaw pieces together..
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cameron, fence, playing, sides