Notices

Strictly Come Dancing Discuss the BBC's dancing show here.

Old 28-09-2018, 09:24 AM #1
You know my methods

You know my methods

Default Steps star Faye Tozer reveals secret fitness regime that will lead to Strictly WIN

Steps star Faye Tozer today reveals the secret fitness regime that has helped put her in pole position to win Strictly.

For the past 12 years, the singer and actress has taken pole dancing classes – and her training sessions have left her in great shape, despite the friction burns.

Faye, 38, at the top of the leader board after her cha-cha with pro Giovanni Pernice, 28, last week, said: “I learned to pole dance for the play Saucy Jack And The Space Vixens in 2006 and I loved it.”

She then took it up as a hobby and used her skills in 2016 when she had a *starring role in The Naked Truth, a play set in a village hall pole dancing class.

After one gruelling session, she said: “I’ve had a training session today and I’m red raw all the way across my inner thighs, and I can see bruising coming up already.

“I’ve been doing a Downward Crucifix and Martini Glass pose. All good fun, but really hard work and it’s painful.

“The better you get, the more friction burns you get.”

Such chemistry

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...veals-13322186

Last edited by LeatherTrumpet; 28-09-2018 at 09:25 AM.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 09:29 AM #2
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

pole dancing FILTH not strictly having a sexy pole dancer on it's line up for a family show

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 09:33 AM #3
You know my methods

You know my methods

Lots of women go to pole dancing classes for fitness (most gyms in the UK have classes)so can we have less of your misogyny?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 09:44 AM #4
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Lots of women go to pole dancing classes for fitness (most gyms in the UK have classes)so can we have less of your misogyny?
ok, just me pointing out that not everyone is too keen on pole dancing

but call it me getting back at you, all the times you have bashed my faves, i really still feel upset about that, i am just a emotional person

Faye needs a beautiful dress for her VW, something what makes her more appealing to me i guess, i see potential but i just need to give some criticism like a real unbiased Judge

i also am to my own fave Lauren, Ian was right at her needing to wear proper dancing shoes, everyone needs to do that, he said the same about Vick, who also wore normal shoes during waltz rehearsal

but look i forgive Lauren and Vick, cause they are more new to this showbiz and glamour world, so they can improve hopefully as it's only early days in strictly

i like the look of Lauren's charleston dress, something similar to what Debbie had for her charleston, but just different colour, a more light green with nice gemstones on it, and i already like the sound of them of wanting to show off her sassy and fun personality this week in contrast to last weeks sweet, charming character for the waltz

i think Joe's dance choice isn't good for contrast, 2 fast dances, many would've liked him doing a ballroom for this week

Susannah looked wooden and walking in the foxtrot rehearsal clip

Ranj was also a bit stiff, and stomping around in places, my dad mentioned that, he said salsa should be more flexible, and fast while his training clip looked the opposite to that

Seann was looking also a bit stiff in his jive rehearsal clip

Old 28-09-2018, 09:50 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post

Steps star Faye Tozer today reveals the secret fitness regime that has helped put her in pole position to win Strictly.

For the past 12 years, the singer and actress has taken pole dancing classes – and her training sessions have left her in great shape, despite the friction burns.

Faye, 38, at the top of the leader board after her cha-cha with pro Giovanni Pernice, 28, last week, said: “I learned to pole dance for the play Saucy Jack And The Space Vixens in 2006 and I loved it.”

She then took it up as a hobby and used her skills in 2016 when she had a *starring role in The Naked Truth, a play set in a village hall pole dancing class.

After one gruelling session, she said: “I’ve had a training session today and I’m red raw all the way across my inner thighs, and I can see bruising coming up already.

“I’ve been doing a Downward Crucifix and Martini Glass pose. All good fun, but really hard work and it’s painful.

“The better you get, the more friction burns you get.”

Such chemistry

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...veals-13322186

Very interesting... any video links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 01:48 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
ok, just me pointing out that not everyone is too keen on pole dancing

but call it me getting back at you, all the times you have bashed my faves, i really still feel upset about that, i am just a emotional person

Faye needs a beautiful dress for her VW, something what makes her more appealing to me i guess, i see potential but i just need to give some criticism like a real unbiased Judge

i also am to my own fave Lauren, Ian was right at her needing to wear proper dancing shoes, everyone needs to do that, he said the same about Vick, who also wore normal shoes during waltz rehearsal

but look i forgive Lauren and Vick, cause they are more new to this showbiz and glamour world, so they can improve hopefully as it's only early days in strictly

i like the look of Lauren's charleston dress, something similar to what Debbie had for her charleston, but just different colour, a more light green with nice gemstones on it, and i already like the sound of them of wanting to show off her sassy and fun personality this week in contrast to last weeks sweet, charming character for the waltz

i think Joe's dance choice isn't good for contrast, 2 fast dances, many would've liked him doing a ballroom for this week

Susannah looked wooden and walking in the foxtrot rehearsal clip

Ranj was also a bit stiff, and stomping around in places, my dad mentioned that, he said salsa should be more flexible, and fast while his training clip looked the opposite to that

Seann was looking also a bit stiff in his jive rehearsal clip
Don't you think that sounds a little bit creepy, that as a supposed judge you criticise her for pole dancing filth and feel she can improve herself by wearing a more modest dress to appeal to you

It sounds like the beginnings of an abusive relationship !
mxhunter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 07:46 AM #7
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxhunter View Post
Don't you think that sounds a little bit creepy, that as a supposed judge you criticise her for pole dancing filth and feel she can improve herself by wearing a more modest dress to appeal to you

It sounds like the beginnings of an abusive relationship !
i don't know what you are trying to say, i just like classy beautiful ballroom dresses, in ballroom a classy long stunning dress is a must, anything too sexy is a no go for this sort of dance

Old 29-09-2018, 04:54 PM #8
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

Queen.
Old 29-09-2018, 05:05 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't know what you are trying to say, i just like classy beautiful ballroom dresses, in ballroom a classy long stunning dress is a must, anything too sexy is a no go for this sort of dance
Are you have a laugh?

Strictly rarely ever has full ballroom gowns since the first series.

They're all sparkly leotards with tassels now.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
faye, fitness, lead, regime, reveals, secret, star, steps, strictly, tozer, win