Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 03-10-2018, 12:09 AM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
What I thought was also telling was when she was in the garden after spending the night in the other bedroom.

She went and sat as near to Lewis as she could. It is what she does, she is sneaky in her ways to wring every bit of sympathy and goad Lewis into confrontation. She could have sat anywhere but No.

So telling....why didn't she sit with the others who were all welcoming (despite bitching about her moments earlier)

But no..she intentionally went and sat with Lewis who clearly didn't want to talk...
Like I have said...she's her own worst enemy and wanted another bit of drama.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 01:47 AM #52

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
Apprentice 2018: Jackie

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
Apprentice 2018: Jackie

Lewis was unrelentingly terrible to her during their "conversation" tonight. She never should have been cast, as she was always going to be a walker, but he would just not leave her alone.
Spoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 02:40 AM #53

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
So telling....why didn't she sit with the others who were all welcoming (despite bitching about her moments earlier)

But no..she intentionally went and sat with Lewis who clearly didn't want to talk...
Like I have said...she's her own worst enemy and wanted another bit of drama.
And she sarcastically said to the other's on the smoking bench "oh i'm going to sit with my friend" , she definitely enjoys a reaction but she's emotionally not right in the head . Lewis has his issues and the problem is because she plays victim and get's really dismissive it can come across like he's argumentative as he always wants answers . But he should of just dropped it .

But she overreacts too often , and if she's not in the right state of mind then why did she take part in BB . And Both of them were in the wrong as they both kept going round in circles over the same thing and it was boring .
Old 03-10-2018, 05:24 AM #54
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I think Kay and Lewis are just too similar to each other with how they overthink...and because they have felt a connection and friendship, they both just have to say and point out what they feel are the faults of the other one...they both find it difficult if they feel they may he been misunderstood in how they may have been shown to the public...Lewis I think is a bit more overbearing but I think that’s more an alcohol induced thing....when he suggested the prank on Cameron and Cian pointed out the cruelty of it...he just then wanted to go to bed and not talk about it ...However well intentioned, Kay didn’t really respect that, which was obviously annoying for him...Kay made it clear that she didn’t want to talk about their differences last night and Lewis didn’t respect that...he had to get his thoughts across ...as she had, had to get her thoughts across to him the evening before...?...a similarity, a pattern.....neither of them are awful I don’t think...but they have some personality similarities that have begun to clash ..there doesn’t have to be a right or wrong and there doesn’t have to be a good or bad..and I don’t think there is with those two...they both need their own spaces at times and for their own reasons...but they have to realise that neither give those own same spaces to each other...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 06:30 AM #55
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
They are as bad as one another, she pressed his buttons and he should have left her alone.

She really milked her leaving though.
He was the one that sought her out, he asked to speak to her about the argument the night before, after they had already made up about it, she said she wanted to move on from it, it was obviously bothering him that he came out of it looking bad so he wanted to shift the blame onto Kay so he kept going on and on and on and on, his voice escalating and then when she wouldn't bite he stood over her..then to cap it off he managed to make Cameron feel it was all his fault right at the end, he really is truly awful

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 06:32 AM #56
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What I thought was also telling was when she was in the garden after spending the night in the other bedroom.

She went and sat as near to Lewis as she could. It is what she does, she is sneaky in her ways to wring every bit of sympathy and goad Lewis into confrontation. She could have sat anywhere but No.
Because someone said is is cold where they were sitting in the smoking bit so she went and sat in the sun, where was the issue, LF doesn't own the garden

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 03-10-2018, 06:35 AM #57
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
He was the one that sought her out, he asked to speak to her about the argument the night before, after they had already made up about it, she said she wanted to move on from it, it was obviously bothering him that he came out of it looking bad so he wanted to shift the blame onto Kay so he kept going on and on and on and on, his voice escalating and then when she wouldn't bite he stood over her..then to cap it off he managed to make Cameron feel it was all his fault right at the end, he really is truly awful
yep, nasty piece of work
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 06:39 AM #58
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
I agree...and why the hell is a walker allowed on BBOTS?
its not the first time. they've done that plenty.
Quote:
that was my main issue with it. he sought her out. i also thought he would make it worse to seem like it was all her fault when HM were there & walking in & out.
Quote:
Because someone said is is cold where they were sitting in the smoking bit so she went and sat in the sun, where was the issue, LF doesn't own the garden
i could see why some would see that she did it to be antagonizing but she wasnt that close to him. she sat on the chair farthest away that was actually in the sun at least lol
Old 03-10-2018, 06:44 AM #59
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...Kay did persist in the conversation the evening before though when Lewis wasn’t in the vibe to talk about it or talk in general...he was laying in bed with his eye mask on...they’re two peas in slightly different pods in how there emotions are released...Kay gets upset and sometimes cries...he whinges and sometimes rants...(...alcohol I think enhances the ranting more..)...neither of them are nasty though, imo....
Old 03-10-2018, 06:46 AM #60
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...Kay did persist in the conversation the evening before though when Lewis wasn’t in the vibe to talk about it or talk in general...he was laying in bed with his eye mask on...they’re two peas in slightly different pods in how there emotions are released...Kay gets upset and sometimes cries...he whinges and sometimes rants...(...alcohol I think enhances the ranting more..)...neither of them are nasty though, imo....

He rolled over and she asked him if he was still sulking, that was it, then he started ranting ,it wasn't like he was under the covers and she was still going on at him he was sat up in the bed, Ammi he is a nasty piece of work no question, I don't comment that much on whether people are nice or nasty, but I won't hold back on this one because he is.

Last edited by Cherie; 03-10-2018 at 06:47 AM.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:47 AM #61
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...in BB, it’s often that housemates are either nasty or nice, no in between...I guess it makes it easy for Santa Claus to make his ticking list, with the simplicity of it all...
Old 03-10-2018, 06:49 AM #62
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
He rolled over and she asked him if he was still sulking, that was it, then he started ranting ,it wasn't like he was under the covers and she was still going on at him he was sat up in the bed
...he rolled over because he didn’t want to talk at that moment and was asked if he was sulking because he rolled over and displayed that he didn’t want to talk...it’s all in the perception of what took place...
Old 03-10-2018, 06:50 AM #63
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
the thing that annoys me most about Lewis F is the way he manipulates the situations specifically for his audience. The shaking and shouting at Anamelia, the hiding in the corner victim from lewis G, and then the butter wouldnt melt while shouting and aggressively attacking Kay.

Someone will be next on his hit list, be in no doubt about it
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 06:50 AM #64
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...and I am very much a Kay fan and not particularly a Lewis fan...but it’s how I saw it ...and very similar to what he did with Kay the following evening...neither respecting that the time wasn’t right now...
Old 03-10-2018, 06:51 AM #65
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...he rolled over because he didn’t want to talk at that moment and was asked if he was sulking because he rolled over and displayed that he didn’t want to talk...it’s all in the perception of what took place...
I can't see too many redeeming qualities in him, he is using Cameron to create a type of big brother bromance, he more or less put all the blame on Kay leaving on him in bathroom at the end why not say she left after the conversation I had with her, it was my fault and take the load off Cameron?

Old 03-10-2018, 06:53 AM #66
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He wasn't asleep though, he was literally engaged in a full blown conversation about pranking Cameron, then rolled over when he didn't get his way, when LG used to try and rile him when he was under the covers there wasn't a peep out of him, if he didn't want to engage with what Kay was saying he could have just stayed still and quiet like he did with LG

Old 03-10-2018, 06:55 AM #67
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
the thing that annoys me most about Lewis F is the way he manipulates the situations specifically for his audience. The shaking and shouting at Anamelia, the hiding in the corner victim from lewis G, and then the butter wouldnt melt while shouting and aggressively attacking Kay.

Someone will be next on his hit list, be in no doubt about it
..I don’t think he has a hit list, bots......Lewis the assassin, ooops...his overthinking can create paranoia ..but in fairness, I think the same could be said about Kay...

..he did address how he had felt about Anamelia and the associations with an ex...with him and Kay...two overthinkers to the point of paranoia at times will never make a good combination because there is no balance there...and with Lewis G..?...well the last thing an attention seeker is given is attention...best to not give them what they crave...
Old 03-10-2018, 07:04 AM #68

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Bb should have called him into the diary room and said "hey mate, are you deaf. She said no, not tonight"

He's probably the same when a girl says no to Sex.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 07:05 AM #69
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I can't see too many redeeming qualities in him, he is using Cameron to create a type of big brother bromance, he more or less put all the blame on Kay leaving on him in bathroom at the end why not say she left after the conversation I had with her, it was my fault and take the load off Cameron?

...I guess it’s how he interpreted it, Cameron being upset being linked to Kay going and he knows Cameron had no liking for Kay at all so was it guilt he was feeling...he didn’t put the blame on Cameron, he just assumed that Cameron was feeling some guilt...because he sees the best in Cameron and doesn’t see the gameplaying there...and because he doesn’t see it as his fault she left because it isn’t his fault she left.....there is hypocrisy with both of them, he was right in that...they both do similar things and neither can see that they do...

Quote:
He wasn't asleep though, he was literally engaged in a full blown conversation about pranking Cameron, then rolled over when he didn't get his way, when LG used to try and rile him when he was under the covers there wasn't a peep out of him, if he didn't want to engage with what Kay was saying he could have just stayed still and quiet like he did with LG
...it was obvious though that he wasn’t open for talking ...not only in him laying in bed with his mask on but he reinforced it by rolling over when Kay asked if he was sulking..there was nothing infer sulking and everything to infer...I want to sleep now..and yeah he could have stayed quiet...but ya know, alcohol as well...but Kay did have fault there in that escalation...
Old 03-10-2018, 07:06 AM #70

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:

Ugh we love t
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 07:10 AM #71
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Bb should have called him into the diary room and said "hey mate, are you deaf. She said no, not tonight"

He's probably the same when a girl says no to Sex.
...well he probably isn’t because one thing does not link to the other at all...and when did BB call housemates into the diary room with potential drama situations occurring that had benign content...
Old 03-10-2018, 07:11 AM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Was about to post this, another good post cherie
Old 03-10-2018, 07:14 AM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...well he probably isn’t because one thing does not link to the other at all...and when did BB call housemates into the diary room with potential drama situations occurring that had benign content...
I don't know why it's beyond the realms of reality.. He never listen when he's had a drink.

BB knew she was in the edge of leaving and should have noticed what WA triggering her wanting to leave..... Yet they allowed him to get in her face again after she made it very clear it was draining her...
Old 03-10-2018, 07:15 AM #74

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

And they called hughie into the diary room every argument he had........so?
Old 03-10-2018, 07:19 AM #75
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I don't know why it's beyond the realms of reality.. He never listen when he's had a drink.

BB knew she was in the edge of leaving and should have noticed what WA triggering her wanting to leave..... Yet they allowed him to get in her face again after she made it very clear it was draining her...
...lots of people never listen when they’ve had a good old drink...alcohol is something that impacts on the powers of listening and thinking etc...and that’s very much displayed with Lewis also...but there has been no indication whatsoever of ‘if a girl said no to sex’...and tbh that’s an bizarre thing to suggest and to link to any of his behaviour displayed in the house when he’s been drinking...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
awful, lewis, lewis f, tonight