Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 06-10-2018, 02:48 PM #26

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Plus when other housemates have tantrums like Kay & Lewis G ,he moves them and calls them pathetic . He's a hypocrite and he seems to think BB should allow him to do his own thing .
Yes this is true also.
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 02:49 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Yes this is true also.
Mocks them I mean. Not moves them
Old 06-10-2018, 02:51 PM #28

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Mocks them I mean. Not moves them
Yeah i read it as 'mocks' dw
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 02:56 PM #29

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Yeah i read it as 'mocks' dw

Like I said Lewis' reaction was ridiculous, plus there's a toilet & water & snacks on the "plane" . And he wasn't alone in the task ,I don't even think it would of been 7 hours ! BB probably just said that to wind them up .
Old 06-10-2018, 03:14 PM #30

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxhunter View Post
Because not every human is equal and not every human has the same reaction to things. If someone was already feeling irritable for a variety of reasons then the prospect of having to sit on a chair in a relatively confined space for five to seven hours could make you snap. That doesn't mean we should necessarily tolerate that kind of behaviour from an adult but it's equally silly to be judgemental because all of us snap occasionally. But of course he's a housemate in a reality tv show so we're allowed to be hilariously critical and judgmental of them, right.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:15 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
And? If the others are fine doing the task good for them, he wasn't...not everyone experiences things the same. It was literally designed to piss people off - right down to the "we're experiencing delays, our scheduled arrival time will now be in 7 hours" bait

He wasn't on a real plane abroad though, was he? I LOVE flights and airports and this task looked amazing...but he wasn't going anywhere. He was sat in a chair in a small task room, with no one next to him and nothing to do for what he thought was going to be seven hours - even the thought of that makes me feel anxious

The bottom line of it all is...he reacted how the task team hoped he would, housemates reacting is better than them not, so no problem
Well said, Jack.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:19 PM #32
0_o

0_o

I really didn't like how BB made the task shorter just because he threw a strop.

The faking a panic attack was pathetic and tbh, a bit offensive as someone who actually does suffer panic attacks..they are not something to use to get your own way!

However, it was good viewing. BB pissed me off more.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:28 PM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I really didn't like how BB made the task shorter just because he threw a strop.

The faking a panic attack was pathetic and tbh, a bit offensive as someone who actually does suffer panic attacks..they are not something to use to get your own way!

However, it was good viewing. BB pissed me off more.
Did he say he was having a panic attack??...I didn't hear him say that. He was stressed for sure.
What makes you think BB made the task shorter for Lewis?...it was their intention to increase the journey...and their intention to put it back with the Tailwinds story...Lewis calmed down and got on with it..they wouldn't have done it just because he had a strop ffs...but if people dislike him they will want to think that way I suppose..
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:33 PM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Did he say he was having a panic attack??...I didn't hear him say that. He was stressed for sure.
What makes you think BB made the task shorter for Lewis?...it was their intention to increase the journey...and their intention to put it back with the Tailwinds story...Lewis calmed down and got on with it..they wouldn't have done it just because he had a strop ffs...but if people dislike him they will want to think that way I suppose..
I don't think the flight would of really lasted " 7 hours " , BB was just having fun .
Old 06-10-2018, 03:42 PM #35
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Erm, as soon as they announced it was longer, he stropped and while stropping, they said that 'maybe' it would be a shorter flight. Then lo and behold, it was shorter. So of course they changed it for him

No he did not say he was having a panic attack, but the put on heavy breathing was clear what he was getting at. It wasn't anxiety, as he said he would have been perfectly fine in first class. It was just a toddler tantrum as someone else had been picked instead of him. Ridiculous really
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:45 PM #36
0_o

0_o

Quote:
However, it was good viewing
Quote:
but if people dislike him they will want to think that way I suppose..
Indeed
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2018, 03:46 PM #37
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

To me it genuinely looked like he was struggling. He had a screaming baby to deal with yesterday, in cramped conditions. So maybe he just wanted to be a little more comfortable?
I remember Zoe suggested Lewis for first class, but Thomas the weasel shut her down.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:52 PM #38
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
To me it genuinely looked like he was struggling. He had a screaming baby to deal with yesterday, in cramped conditions. So maybe he just wanted to be a little more comfortable?
I remember Zoe suggested Lewis for first class, but Thomas the weasel shut her down.
Of course it did

And any of them would have wanted to be a bit more comfortable. I do think he had it harder than the others being stuck with the baby. But to make out that was anything other than a strop because he didn't get first class is just daft.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 06-10-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:01 PM #39

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
1) The task was literally designed to cause tension and piss the housemates off, he reacted like they intended
2) The task looked fun but I think I'd feel anxious at the thought of sitting there for hours on end too
3) Housemates reacting to tasks is much better than them getting on with it (just like when someone kicks off over being nominated)

Not sure what the problem is supposed to be tbh
Truth
Old 06-10-2018, 04:32 PM #40

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

Quote:
He thought he deserved to get the First class seat...I thought he did aswell bearing in mind he sat for 5 hours with a screaming baby (why was he singled out?)...but none of the housemates like for him so he was never going to get it as they just gave it to their mates.

He was pissed off...he also knows that the others have been talking about him behind his back. He had sat 5 hours with a screaming baby all by himself then all by himself for possibly 7 hours...he got he worst deal imo and although it came off a bit bratish..I understood his frustration.

Why do you think he was feigning an anxiety attack?...he go himself wound up just likex Kenaly did over Isaac....we are all prone to those moments.
exactly. the other HMs do seem against him. he could creep around them but chooses to be himself. he was the only one sat on his own on the journey out & back, reitterating what an outcast he has become in the house. dont worry lewis, we love you
tanussa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 04:43 PM #41

Quote:
Erm, as soon as they announced it was longer, he stropped and while stropping, they said that 'maybe' it would be a shorter flight. Then lo and behold, it was shorter. So of course they changed it for him

No he did not say he was having a panic attack, but the put on heavy breathing was clear what he was getting at. It wasn't anxiety, as he said he would have been perfectly fine in first class. It was just a toddler tantrum as someone else had been picked instead of him. Ridiculous really
There is NO WAY BB would shorten a task to appease ONE housemate...that's ridiculous...you know better than that.

...and your assumption of the Panic attack was just stress at the thought of sitting there for so long...and he let rip. Many would have reacted the same.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:46 PM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanussa View Post
exactly. the other HMs do seem against him. he could creep around them but chooses to be himself. he was the only one sat on his own on the journey out & back, reitterating what an outcast he has become in the house. dont worry lewis, we love you
I don't think he sat on his own by choice...they were given those seats by BB.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:46 PM #43
0_o

0_o

Quote:
There is NO WAY BB would shorten a task to appease ONE housemate...that's ridiculous...you know better than that.

...and your assumption of the Panic attack was just stress at the thought of sitting there for so long...and he let rip. Many would have reacted the same.
I don't though, else I wouldn't have said it? They shortened it as...it sounded like it would be an outright fail if he did leave the 'aircraft', and they clearly wanted them to pass given they were allowed 9 fails and even stuff like Tomasz lying on his belly wasn't classed as a fail They want them to have a luxury budget, though quite why I don't know given they supply alcohol and that every night anyway. The task was so well thought out, but was designed for a pass and they got scared by Lewis' strop. IMO.

Like, as soon as he said he wasn't doing it, they came out with 'maybe the flight will actually be shorter' heavily hinting that it would be, in order to get him to stay. Its beyond me that people cannot see this actually
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 06-10-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:53 PM #44

Quote:
I don't though, else I wouldn't have said it? They shortened it as...it sounded like it would be an outright fail if he did leave the 'aircraft', and they clearly wanted them to pass given they were allowed 9 fails and even stuff like Tomasz lying on his belly wasn't classed as a fail They want them to have a luxury budget, though quite why I don't know given they supply alcohol and that every night anyway. The task was so well thought out, but was designed for a pass and they got scared by Lewis' strop. IMO.

It was a deliberate ploy to lengthen the journey time because they wanted the sort of reaction Lewis gave them...that's what BB do
The tailwinds story was always going to happen...they seriously didn't do it for Lewis sake.....
Old 06-10-2018, 04:53 PM #45
0_o

0_o

OK. Well I disagree.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2018, 04:56 PM #46

Quote:

Like, as soon as he said he wasn't doing it, they came out with 'maybe the flight will actually be shorter' heavily hinting that it would be, in order to get him to stay. Its beyond me that people cannot see this actually

...and Tomasz lying on his stomach was not a fail as it was a crew rest area and he was on his break.
Why would it be in BB's interest if they were on a luxury budget or not?...they love the fails..it gives us more drama.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:58 PM #47
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
OK. Well I disagree.
To me it looked like he was getting very anxious. But of course we know lewis is very dramatic. So he exaggerates everything all the time
Old 06-10-2018, 04:58 PM #48

Quote:
...and Tomasz lying on his stomach was not a fail as it was a crew rest area and he was on his break.
Why would it be in BB's interest if they were on a luxury budget or not?...they love the fails..it gives us more drama.
and saves them some money on food in the process
mxhunter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:09 PM #49
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He wasn't on a real one...he had no widow to look out of...no magazines/papers to read..no inflight entertainment and he didn't even have anyone next to him to talk to...unlike the rest of them.
He said he enjoyed having the baby, and it wasn’t as if he couldnt turn around and talk to the person behind him, he wasn’t in isolation

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:15 PM #50
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
It was a fake baby, it’s not like those in ‘first class’ couldn’t hear it, so the crying affected everyone, and there was loads of room to get up and walk around, he wasn’t in a cage

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lewis, plane, tantrum