Notices

Big Brother 19 [Autumn 2018] Posts about BB19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.


-----

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-10-2018, 10:48 PM   #1
Epic.
Senior Member
 
Epic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 20,529
Default Lewis nominated Isabella - wtf?

Talk about two faced, huh. And there were so many other choices he could've picked that he has an actual issue with; Cian, Akeem, Tomasz, even SÓan he's been more upset about than Isabella who's always expressed liking him. She has been nothing but friendly and lovely to him, or in extreme circumstances, tried to calm him down. Even after his fight with Akeem where she TOLD him she was trying to diffuse the argument, he STILL says in his nomination that she 'couldn't mind her own business'. Get out of your arse you self-pitying prick
Epic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 10:50 PM   #2
montblanc
Senior Member
 
montblanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 12,331

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kemi
DOI 2019: Richard Blackwood
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard


Default

so many weird noms this season like
__________________





Spoiler:


montblanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 10:51 PM   #3
Rufus
Vampire Killer
 
Rufus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,640

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Chris
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: Fleur East
Strictly 2018: Charles Venn
Default

Zoe nominating Cian was weirder.
__________________
Big Brother UK 2018 Favourites
CBB21: Ann, Rachel, Wayne, Amanda, Jess
CBB22: Natalie, Hardeep, Rodrigo, Nick, Kirstie
BB19: Anamťlia, Akeem, Isabella, Kay, Tomasz

Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 10:51 PM   #4
BBDodge
Senior Member
 
BBDodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,032

Favourites:
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Emily Atack
CBB22: Gabby Allen
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
Default

He nominated the newbies, who he knows least about.

Surprised more of the others didn't.
BBDodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:03 PM   #5
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2019
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 39,732
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

He hates women, he doesnít even know when someone fancies him
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
Who let you out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Josy
James
Neem
MTVN
Vicky
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:06 PM   #6
Garfie
Senior Member
 
Garfie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,920

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle
Strictly 2016: Lesley Joseph
BB17: Hughie
Default

I think it's called delusional paranoia.
Garfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:37 PM   #7
rionablue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,684

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Marissa Jade
BB18: Kayleigh
CBB18: Marnie Simpson
BB17: Evelyn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Talk about two faced, huh. And there were so many other choices he could've picked that he has an actual issue with; Cian, Akeem, Tomasz, even SÓan he's been more upset about than Isabella who's always expressed liking him. She has been nothing but friendly and lovely to him, or in extreme circumstances, tried to calm him down. Even after his fight with Akeem where she TOLD him she was trying to diffuse the argument, he STILL says in his nomination that she 'couldn't mind her own business'. Get out of your arse you self-pitying prick
He doesnt trust her. She is more loyal to Hussaim. Good on Lewis
rionablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:42 PM   #8
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,785

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East
The Circle 2018: Alex
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

While at the same time drooling all over her , he's a sleaze bag! and he enjoyed her complimenting him .
GoldHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:43 PM   #9
Jack_
oh fack off
 
Jack_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England
Posts: 47,075

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Megan
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Default

There were lots of random noms tonight, I quite liked it tbh
__________________
Jack_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:45 PM   #10
joeysteele
Remembering Kerry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: with Mystic Mock
Posts: 32,847

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
CBB21: Shane Jenek
IAC2017: Jamie Lomas


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
He doesnt trust her. She is more loyal to Hussaim. Good on Lewis
I agree.

I don't know quite what to make of Isabella.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:46 PM   #11
Elliot
Senior Member
 
Elliot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7,169

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
IAC2018: Fleur East
BB18: Isabelle
CBB17: Gemma Collins
Default

I don’t because it’s heavily implying there’s stuff going on that isn’t being shown. Like the random Zoe Sian feud that was alluded to for like the entire series but we NEVER saw it until like a week ago maybe if Lewis wasn’t taking up all the airtime with his tired rants we’d be treated to some of this action
Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:48 PM   #12
bitontheslide
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 20,439

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

Isabella has the hots for Hussain, thats what lewis doesn't like, and thats why he nominated her
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:50 PM   #13
poppsywoppsy
Senior Member
 
poppsywoppsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Isabella has the hots for Hussain, thats what lewis doesn't like, and thats why he nominated her
I disagree, she likes Lewis.

Lewis nominated her because of he thought she was scheming with Hussain.
__________________
Marriage is like a deck of cards - In the beginning it is two hearts and a diamond - By the end you wish you had a club and a spade.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:52 PM   #14
Jack_
oh fack off
 
Jack_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England
Posts: 47,075

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Megan
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
I donít because itís heavily implying thereís stuff going on that isnít being shown. Like the random Zoe Sian feud that was alluded to for like the entire series but we NEVER saw it until like a week ago maybe if Lewis wasnít taking up all the airtime with his tired rants weíd be treated to some of this action
It's very difficult to allude to a housemate disliking another in the edit if they don't air their grievances often or have an argument about it

And besides Zoe is finally getting a storyline after a month but the forum now hates her because of it so who cares lol, not much point showing it
__________________
Jack_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:53 PM   #15
rusticgal
Senior Member
 
rusticgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,042
Default

Because she plays around with Hussein who he doesn't like and has it in for him. He likes loyalty and sees this behaviour as being disloyal to him...also she gave Lewis indication that something went on in the coin distribution..but she couldn't say. Lewis being Lewis automatically becomes suspect...and then Akeem supported this.
I feel for Isabella because she likes Lewis and has had his back in there...she also went in the house with Hussein so they have a connection.
I like Lewis...but he may regret his suspicions when he comes out. I hope their chat tonight made him think twice.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:55 PM   #16
rusticgal
Senior Member
 
rusticgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,042
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Isabella has the hots for Hussain, thats what lewis doesn't like, and thats why he nominated her
She doesn't...she likes Lewis.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:58 PM   #17
Robertocarlo
Senior Member
 
Robertocarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kettering, UK
Posts: 1,524

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A
Default

But what has Isabella got against Akeem? Not only has she taken his money and used that hated 'Girl Power' crap to justify it she's now gone and given him a nomination spouting camera time?! WTF!

Sorry, but I dislike Isabella and to use a Lewis phrase: 'She's a *****ing snake!
__________________
Loving: Akeem, Cian and Tomasz


Can't stand: Lewis F and Cameron



Robertocarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:59 PM   #18
ConnorTheJudge
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Isabella has the hots for Hussain, thats what lewis doesn't like, and thats why he nominated her
She just said tonight she fancies Lewis.
ConnorTheJudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 12:12 AM   #19
Vicky.
0_o
 
Vicky.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 63,031


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocarlo View Post
But what has Isabella got against Akeem? Not only has she taken his money and used that hated 'Girl Power' crap to justify it she's now gone and given him a nomination spouting camera time?! WTF!
Someone else nominated him for the exact same reason, apparently he waits until a camera is on him then comes alive. Can't for the life of me remember who it was that said it though, but it seems to be an ongoing thing that a few have noticed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKittyFantastico View Post


I wasn't aware you could vote with your vagina. I'm so behind the times, I still use my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
It's Big Brother, not Brexit. Adjust your seriousness accordingly.
Quote:
In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 12:16 AM   #20
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,785

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East
The Circle 2018: Alex
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Lewis is a egomaniac crazy bitch that's why! , and he probably expects Isabella to kiss his arse and stay glued to him in the house and worship the floor he walks on . His paranoia and jealousy of her friendship with Hussain is pathetic .
GoldHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
isabella, lewis, nominated, wtf

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts