Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 29-09-2018, 04:50 AM #1

Default Camis?

I have been an 18 yo closeted gay guy and I am absolutely seeing and feeling what's gong on with Cameron.

It's not just his struggling with coming out on national TV he is dealing with, he is also very obviously in love with (or at least very attracted to) Lewis F.

To Lewis' credit, it appears he has picked up on this and calls Cameron his little brother to try and keep a boundary there. Cameron's stressing about Lewis F leaving the house and "crying all night" is all evidence of his true feelings. He is probably half hoping and half terrified of Lewis' reaction to him if he does come out.

There's nothing quite as volcanic as unrequited, teenage gay love.
the_roo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 05:06 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

OH here we go , well you've been well and truly fooled by Cameron's BS then i see .

Cameron is playing a shady game , i think he deliberately implied his sexuality so that he has that ambiguous storyline going and so that he get's attention and he knows Lewis F is a bit too trusting so he'll go along with it as he genuinely feels sorry for Cameron.

I think the only secret Cameron is hiding is that he's a snake and he's probably just a virgin but he's throwing people off the track instead. I don't feel anything genuine about it , it's nothing like Kemal BB6 or even Craig BB6 and he was a complete twat but it became pretty obvious which bus he was on .

Plus if Cameron was so worried about coming out on national telly then why is he bringing it up but then not bringing it up , if you know what i mean .
And he cares more about what his school mates think which makes no sense atall . And why did he go on telly if he's that uncomfortable, i'm not buying any of it . Call me a cynic but i don't trust him .
Old 29-09-2018, 08:00 AM #3

I agree with the OP.

But I can't imagine hw will make it a thing in the house as he said,it wouls affect his whole.time then.

Also Cian has definitely picked up on it too
point17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 10:17 AM #4
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
OH here we go , well you've been well and truly fooled by Cameron's BS then i see .

Cameron is playing a shady game , i think he deliberately implied his sexuality so that he has that ambiguous storyline going and so that he get's attention and he knows Lewis F is a bit too trusting so he'll go along with it as he genuinely feels sorry for Cameron.

I think the only secret Cameron is hiding is that he's a snake and he's probably just a virgin but he's throwing people off the track instead. I don't feel anything genuine about it , it's nothing like Kemal BB6 or even Craig BB6 and he was a complete twat but it became pretty obvious which bus he was on .

Plus if Cameron was so worried about coming out on national telly then why is he bringing it up but then not bringing it up , if you know what i mean .
And he cares more about what his school mates think which makes no sense atall . And why did he go on telly if he's that uncomfortable, i'm not buying any of it . Call me a cynic but i don't trust him .

That crossed my mind too...
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 11:15 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr rochester View Post
That crossed my mind too...
Which bit crossed your mind Him being a virgin? Or a liar?
Old 29-09-2018, 11:24 AM #6
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

He's a BB superfan. He knows exactly how it works - and he is working it.

It doesn't feel natural to me, like he's worked this out before he even entered;

His DR conversation was so controlled, so deliberately teasing in the way he was 'suggesting' coming out without actually saying it.. Hmm..

All that fake umm-ing and ahh-ing - You just know the difference of when it's real and when someone is doing that sort of thing on purpose.

It may be based on real feelings from the past, but the delivery was all for the cameras.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 11:34 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
He's a BB superfan. He knows exactly how it works - and he is working it.

It doesn't feel natural to me, like he's worked this out before he even entered;

His DR conversation was so controlled, so deliberately teasing in the way he was 'suggesting' coming out without actually saying it.. Hmm..

All that fake umm-ing and ahh-ing - You just know the difference of when it's real and when someone is doing that sort of thing on purpose.

It may be based on real feelings from the past, but the delivery was all for the cameras.
Exactly
He's coming across fake
Old 03-10-2018, 06:39 AM #8
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Quote:
All of it...
Old 03-10-2018, 08:51 AM #9
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Quote:
All of it...
Old 03-10-2018, 12:04 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr rochester View Post
All of it...
I'm fed up of how his "in the closet" storyline keeps getting mentioned on BOTS .

Cameron is too self aware of the cameras, why is he so bothered about his secrets . I think he wants some sympathy. He's a whiny brat and I don't feel sorry for him .

I never understood why people like him or Kay go onto reality tv if they're that scared about their personal stuff being revealed .
Old 09-10-2018, 04:42 AM #11

I am saddened by the number of Cameron trolls and conspiracy theorists on here. You can put away your tinfoil hats now.

There was plenty of evidence that Cameron was not faking his coming out, firstly, was his emotional reaction and his inability to say the word "gay. Second was the physical reaction of his body, his shaking and his lips were completely drained of colour, you can't fake that no matter how good an actor you are. He is the real deal.

Here's where I see the drama coming, at some point, if Lewis F doesn't get evicted, Cameron is going to realise that his feelings for Lewis are more than just friends. Maybe Lewis feels the same (who knows?) but this is going to cause some pretty serious friction between the two. Especially if Lewis keeps flirting with Isabella.

Eyes open.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:24 PM #12
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_roo View Post
I am saddened by the number of Cameron trolls and conspiracy theorists on here. You can put away your tinfoil hats now.

There was plenty of evidence that Cameron was not faking his coming out, firstly, was his emotional reaction and his inability to say the word "gay. Second was the physical reaction of his body, his shaking and his lips were completely drained of colour, you can't fake that no matter how good an actor you are. He is the real deal.

Here's where I see the drama coming, at some point, if Lewis F doesn't get evicted, Cameron is going to realise that his feelings for Lewis are more than just friends. Maybe Lewis feels the same (who knows?) but this is going to cause some pretty serious friction between the two. Especially if Lewis keeps flirting with Isabella.

Eyes open.
I don't think Cameron is dumb enough to believe that anything can happen, he knows Lewis well and knows that Lewis is comfortable with sexuality / openness etc. and so if he was in any way attracted to men, he would have no reason to hide it. He just clearly isn't. He's never suggested anything other than being straight, and he's quite clearly been attracted to Anamelia, Kay and now Isabella... Cameron seems like a fairly logical / pragmatic type and I doubt he's deluding himself about there being a chance. Of course, I think he wishes there was, but he knows that those feelings are unrequited and Lewis only likes him as a good friend. That can be painful in itself, of course, and yeah it's possible that he'll get jealous regardless, but not because he's holding onto hope. That said, I doubt that anything beyond a bit of flirting will happen between Lewis and any housemate, so I can't see it being much of an issue.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:51 PM #13

Quote:
I'm fed up of how his "in the closet" storyline keeps getting mentioned on BOTS .

Cameron is too self aware of the cameras, why is he so bothered about his secrets . I think he wants some sympathy. He's a whiny brat and I don't feel sorry for him .

I never understood why people like him or Kay go onto reality tv if they're that scared about their personal stuff being revealed .
I knew how it would be on BBBOTS last night and studiously avoided watching because of it.

Talk about it being mentioned, all out of proportion and especially with Rylan taking it as a personal triumph, I just couldn't watch it.

First time I haven't watched since Helen Wood won.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:48 PM #14

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I don't think Cameron is dumb enough to believe that anything can happen, he knows Lewis well and knows that Lewis is comfortable with sexuality / openness etc. and so if he was in any way attracted to men, he would have no reason to hide it. He just clearly isn't. He's never suggested anything other than being straight, and he's quite clearly been attracted to Anamelia, Kay and now Isabella... Cameron seems like a fairly logical / pragmatic type and I doubt he's deluding himself about there being a chance. Of course, I think he wishes there was, but he knows that those feelings are unrequited and Lewis only likes him as a good friend. That can be painful in itself, of course, and yeah it's possible that he'll get jealous regardless, but not because he's holding onto hope. That said, I doubt that anything beyond a bit of flirting will happen between Lewis and any housemate, so I can't see it being much of an issue.
Yes, I agree. You always make such good, rational points which seem to show a great understanding of the housemates. I really enjoy reading your posts.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 11:15 PM #15

Every week we see proof that Cameron is completely in love with Lewis. It's heading towards something ugly now as Cameron got rid of his only competition for Lewis's attention, Isabella.

Lewis is going to be pissed at him for that and I think it will force Cameron to admit his true feelings for Lewis. It must have been very painful to watch Lewis give physical attention to Isabella, when he wants that from Lewis more than anything.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cameron, camis, lewis, lewis f