Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 20-10-2018, 01:10 AM #1
Banned

Banned

Default "I am the wife of Les Moonves"

Well, I'm not, but Julie Chen is. She said this on the last episode of her final season on BB USA just the other week. We all know she has the job of BB host because she is married to the former (and apparently highly gifted as an executive) CBS boss, Les Moonves. A lot of people think that she said "I am the wife of..." as a show of support for her husband, just as the allegations of his pussy grabbing ways mounted. Not so.
It was her plain admission that she is a nothing in presenting, or in TV in general, without her husband. Without him, she is just his wife. Notice she also quit her daytime 'discussion' program. She even founded that one, and they still hooked her off the stage as soon as Les was 'dead'. She could pitch a show from her house, as she learns how to use her $50,000 kitchen for the first time, while Les, far in the background, runs around their stately lawn in his undies chasing young ladies. I am sorry about all that really. Chen is a particularly nice person, and while she is outstanding for being the most mechanical of all TV presenters (a title she will hold until the first actually mechanical TV presenter), she's a GOAT
Binbin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic