Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Survivor Discuss all versions of the CBS reality show.

Old 20-12-2018, 03:22 AM #26
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

1. Davie Rickenbacker
2. Kara Kay
3. Dan Rengering
4. Alec Merlino
5. Natalia Azoqa
6. Mike White
7. Christian Hubicki

8. Pat Cusack
9. Jessica Peet
10. Gabby Pascuzzi

11. Bi Nguyen
12. John Hennigan
13. Natalie Cole
14. Nick Wilson
15. Lyrsa Torres
16. Jeremy Crawford

17. Angelina Keeley (she could be a tier above but I just think the red tier does her character more justice )
18. Carl Boudreaux
19. Alison Raybould
20. Elizabeth Olson
Old 20-12-2018, 09:25 AM #27
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

1. Angelina
2. Natalie
3. Christian
4. Carl

5. Dan
6. John
7. Alison
8. Elizabeth
9. Bi
10. Gabby

11. Natalia
12. Davie
13. Kara
14. Nick
15. Jessica
16. Lyrsa
17. Mike
18. Alec
19. Pat
20. Jeremy
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 12:48 PM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):

1. Alison - I can't even really articulate why I love Alison so much, but she is a gem. She was level-headed throughout the game, kind-hearted, a wee bit shady, and is also a meme queen
2. Angelina - It's not often you get a new player who's quite as unique as Angelina, and we have been on a ****ing ride w Stangelina.
3. Alec - Just a fun guy who really broke out of the typical strong male archetype. Wish he'd gone further.
4. Natalie - Ugh queen.
5. Davie - It took a while for Davie to really show up on my radar but he was just such a sweet guy and really fun to watch. I REALLY wish Davie had taken it over Nick if a David had to win.
6. Gabby - Another one who took a while to grow on me, but I ended up really liking Gabby. I was scared she'd be another Hannah, but she was faaar superior.
7. Kara - I really wanted to stan Kara, but I went into the final realising how truly boring she'd been lol. I still think she had a great social game and was interesting to watch for similar reasons to Alison.
8. John - Very UTR, but I liked him.
9. Jeremy - He was basically a premerge boot scream.
10. Carl - In the words of Reddit, 'thank you Carl for bing'.
11. Elizabeth - Messy.
12. Lyrsa - I liked ha but she was moody and came for QUeen Nat!
13. Bi - Wish she'd survived longer.
14. Natalia - She seemed a bit cold and mean, but she could have been interesting if she'd stayed longer.
15. Jessica - Honestly can't remember a thing, apart from being happy she was voted off.
16.Christian - Christian was fine, but I just will never really buy into his archetype. People try to distance him from Cochran but honestly they share many traits that I find a bit tiresome.
17. Pat - Probably would have been a bit much if he'd stayed in the game.
18. Dan - He was a bit of a scream but also a bit tiresome.
19. Mike - Smug, annoying force in teh game.
20. Nick - As Macie says, slimy. He just had little redeemable personality, and his petulance when the vote didn't go his way.

Although the two ppl I hold most against made it to ftc, it was a bloody fantastic season, definitely top 10.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 03:55 PM #29
fur sure

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
CBB14: Gary

fur sure

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
CBB14: Gary

1. Angelina
2. Davie
3. Natalie
4. Gabby
5. Alec
6. Lyrsa

7. Kara
8. Carl
9. Nick
10. Elizabeth
11. Alison
12. Bi

13. Christian
14. Natalia
15. John

16. Dan
17. Mike
18. Jeremy

19. Pat
20. Jessica

Honestly I can't even say I dislike Dan Jeremy or Mike, just liked them least of the cast. I still appreciate the arcs that the 3 of them had and what they added to the season.

Pat and Jessica I just don't really remember.
Old 21-12-2018, 03:20 PM #30
<Voytech>

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Yinrun
<Voytech>

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Yinrun

1. Angelina
2. Natalie
3. Gabby
4. Bi
5. Elizabeth
6. Dan
7. Lyrsa
8. Kara
9. Alison
10. John
11. Carl
12. Natalia
13. Pat
14. Jessica
15. Christian
16. Davie
17. Nick
18. Alec
19. Jeremy
20. Mike
Old 24-12-2018, 09:18 PM #31
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

1. Angelina (****ing duh. She's the type of castaway that comes up like once every tenth season that you'd be willing to take a bullet for. Easily the best newbie since Jaclyn Schultz, and if you watched the season and still can't recognize her greatness then we just look for fundamentally different things in Survivor)
2. Natalie (alol I actually wasn't buying the hype at first after the premiere but then everything in the following four episodes happened and I was in love. CUT IT SHORT!)
3. Natalia (another one whose greatness was fully realized after her boot episode. Literally pushing Alec back into the shelter after securing his vote, LASHING OUT after her blindside, it just all worked)
4. Kara (alol so a lot of this is just edgic desperation BUT she would've been a great sequel to Winchele had she actually won and it was great to see how she immediately realized what a liability Dan was and then kinda acted on it)
5. Gabby (lmao I kept bouncing back and forth between loving her and hating her for the exact same reason aka her ABSURD theatrics and ability to spontaneously choke on her own tears <3 Asking Christian to play with her was also a scream)
6. Alec (okay so the forced CPN villainy at first was kinda lame but it all came in full circle during his boot episode for me? Crying over the prospect of being a lame unanimous vote was cute <3)
7. Carl (drunk mafia boss Carl <333333333333333 I also *LOVED* his irrational hatred for Elizabeth and calling her a know-it-all just bc she suggested the merged tribe name)
8. John (okay so the whole BROCHACHO thing was a bit much and he definitely faded into irrelevancy after four episodes but he's definitely A Good Person who probably would've jumped up 1-2 spots had he received a better edit)
9. Christian (definitely one of the better nerd archetypes. A little forced down our throats but ultimately harmless and charming enough)

10. Mike (would've been a lot lower BUT he had a surprisingly great performance in the finale to the point where I was almost devastated that he lost?! An annoying lame duck at times but once he was pumped with HTC in the final few days he was gr8)
11. Jeremy (okay so he would've been ranked a lot higher just on the episodes BUT he's been kind of atrocious post show and it's easy to see why his entire tribe turned on him alol)
12. Bi (was a presence... that was liked? Has a cute edgic strip and was alright enough to watch)
13. Jessica (I think I really liked her in the premiere and then she got booted the next episode and I did not give a single **** so)
14. Elizabeth (didn't really care for her but her confessional about LAZY PEOPLE....... AND STUPID PEOPLE was a top five non-Angelina confessional of the season)
15. Pat ("I'd give my left nut to be 36 again" <3333333333 he would've probably been awful had he lasted longer but alas)
16. Alison (I actually almost ranked her in my bottom 3 lmao like she's definitely A Good Person but she really got on my tits with the whole BIG MOVES and SURVIVOR RESUME and GRIM REAPER and I'M ALWAYS THE TARGET bull**** and she definitely lasted like 3 episodes too long)
17. Nick (I actually don't care about him at all while I do NOT understand why Reddit loves him other than being a Good Ol' Southern Boy, I do not understand why so many people on other forums get worked up about him? Like for having a CP heavy edit he's probably one of the most irrelevant winners ever?)
18. Lyrsa (so a lot of people other places LOVE her and I really just don't care at all? Bottom 3 seems harsh but I can't justify ranking her above like...... anyone else other than the next two)

19. Dan (I'm sure some people like him for the lulz irony factor BUT he was actually kinda low-key gross with his attitude regarding Queengelina and that's an unforgivable sin as far as I'm concerned. He was also just a dumb meathead jock and not even in an entertaining way? Definitely suffers from Former Fatty Syndrome)
20. Davie (the CORRECT last placer of this season bc Davie ****ing sucks! He was plucked out of the MvGX cast with all his bull**** about BIG MOVES and encouraging everyone to applaud and shake hands after a game-changing blindside and ****ing IDIOCY like "Christian blindsided me two TCs in a row but I don't take things personally unlike some people so I still want to work with him " and he was probably the biggest offender of the day after TC idol hunts were I ****ing HATED so yeah last place was easy here. He's also somehow randomly a fan favorite and I *do not* get it!)

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 24-12-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 11:33 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I literally don't recall Alison mentioning big moves and resumes
Old 24-12-2018, 11:42 PM #33
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

I literally don't recall Davie ****ing sucking
Old 25-12-2018, 12:00 AM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I literally don't recall Davie ****ing sucking
(this too)

I mean lbr he's a far bloody cry from Will Wahl, Zeke, David, Adam and the rest of those ****s
Old 25-12-2018, 12:12 AM #35
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

*eh* he came back from like two different post-merge TCs and lamely tried to diffuse any tension by encouraging everyone to Be Mature and Respect The Gameplay, he was the biggest offender of waking up super early the morning after TC and going on an aimless scavenger hunt for a blue string that was out of place in the jungle, he had what *may* be the worst quote of the season by talking about how Christian blindsided him two weeks in a row but he doesn't take it personal so he still wants to work with him (not only is this maddening but it doesn't even make sense???), he gave a cringey ass speech posturing about The Game when he got voted out, and he brought back the awful talking point about ~voting blocs~

Ultimately he's not *that* bad in the grand scheme of Survivor since there have been over 500+ people and I'm pretty confident Davie will never play again since people will forget about him by the spring, but he was easily the worst of this season's bunch.
Old 25-12-2018, 01:09 PM #36
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

I was surprised that Davie was highlighted as a fan favorite at the reunion. He really didn’t drive story, was in the periphery for most of the season for me.
Old 25-12-2018, 03:59 PM #37
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

I also thought Lyrsa sucked in hindsight, my biggest shock

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote