Notices

Announcements/Suggestions/Help Announcements from Admin, member suggestions and forum help

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2019, 08:59 PM   #1
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: I prøbably shøuld have stayed inside my høuse
Posts: 15,237

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default WHERE have TiBB polls gone?

I want them back please
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:33 PM   #2
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: I prøbably shøuld have stayed inside my høuse
Posts: 15,237

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Right so why am I the only one who can't add them
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:36 PM   #3
Matthew.
it’s a mad, mad world
 
Matthew.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 10,856

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Lewis F
DOI 2019: Gemma Collins
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton


Default

Click “Thread Tools” at the top of the thread and then “Add a Poll”
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
Oh someone reeked on the wrong side of the lum this morning didn’t they
BBCAN7: Cory, Eddie, Kailyn
Matthew. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #4
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: I prøbably shøuld have stayed inside my høuse
Posts: 15,237

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Click “Thread Tools” at the top of the thread and then “Add a Poll”
Oh well I want them back at the bottom

__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #5
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: far from home
Posts: 32,607
Blog Entries: 4

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Kiera
DOI 2019: Wes Nelson
CBBUSA2: Natalie Eva Marie
IAC2018: Malique Thompson-Dwyer


Default

And I want The Circle faves but we don't always get what we want do we
__________________

Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:46 PM   #6
Withano
Withano
 
Withano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,763

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Helen Lederer


Default

Not sure if its been fixed recently, but i can add a poll from that page morgan
__________________
Withano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:52 PM   #7
Jordan.
all hype, no heart
 
Jordan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 60,492


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
Oh well I want them back at the bottom

You've minimised Additional Options, click the arrow on the right
Jordan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:00 PM   #8
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: far from home
Posts: 32,607
Blog Entries: 4

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Kiera
DOI 2019: Wes Nelson
CBBUSA2: Natalie Eva Marie
IAC2018: Malique Thompson-Dwyer


Default

omg
__________________

Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:00 PM   #9
Withano
Withano
 
Withano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,763

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Helen Lederer


Default

Oh wow what a n00b
__________________
Withano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #10
Matthew.
it’s a mad, mad world
 
Matthew.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 10,856

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Lewis F
DOI 2019: Gemma Collins
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton


Default

#whatawolly


(although it’s just come to my attention that I might have done that too, so thanks Jordan for that)
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
Oh someone reeked on the wrong side of the lum this morning didn’t they
BBCAN7: Cory, Eddie, Kailyn
Matthew. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:28 PM   #11
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: I prøbably shøuld have stayed inside my høuse
Posts: 15,237

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
You've minimised Additional Options, click the arrow on the right
Oop
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 12:58 AM   #12
Barry.
User ******
 
Barry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Scotland
Posts: 5,286

Favourites (more):
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
IAC2018: Emily Atack
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray
Default

Silly Morgan.
Barry. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
polls, tibb

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts