Notices

Big Brother USA Post about the Big Brother USA and Celebrity BB USA, and the HouseGuests here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2019, 10:34 AM   #1
Adam.
King Kane
 
Adam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 41,633

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray


Default Joey Lawerence has signed up

According to Perez Hilton

He also said the line up will be filled with DWTS Celebs
__________________

Spoiler:


Adam. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:38 AM   #2
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 120,890
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

omg I loved him when I was a teenager in Blossom
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:


Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:46 AM   #3
Nicky91
Strong Europe
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 33,842
Blog Entries: 9

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2017: Mollie King
BB18: Raph
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

great signing


''DWTS celebs'' ooh then i would have to know a lot of them i guess
__________________
LetsDanceFaves: Benjamin & Isabel/Lukas&Katja
Sabrina&Erich
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:21 AM   #4
Calderyon
-
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 22,213

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
BBCanada 6: Paras


Default

Don't know him.
Calderyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:22 AM   #5
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 120,890
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
Don't know him.
He was big in the 90's
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:


Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:51 PM   #6
Black Dagger
Wynter Gordon
 
Black Dagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stockport, England
Posts: 42,684
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
Strictly 2018: Stacey Dooley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
DOI 2018: Perri Shakes-Drayton


Default

No idea of him.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:02 PM   #7
Calderyon
-
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 22,213

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
BBCanada 6: Paras


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
He was big in the 90's
Blossom never aired here, i think.
Calderyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 02:16 PM   #8
JerseyWins
Meow Meow
 
JerseyWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 16,156

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Estefania
BB19: Lewis G
CBBUSA2: Ryan Lochte
Survivor 37: Davie
Default

Hmmm don’t know him either.

Also don’t know what DWTS is? But actually I think I just realized, Dancing With the Stars? As long as they pick good ones that’d be ok.
__________________

Who's going under the bus? Not I!
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 02:33 PM   #9
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 120,890
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
Blossom never aired here, i think.
Do you watch The Big Bang Theory? The actress who plays Sheldons girlfriend was Blossom in it
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:


Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 03:28 PM   #10
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: far from home
Posts: 32,528
Blog Entries: 4

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Kiera
DOI 2019: Wes Nelson
CBBUSA2: Natalie Eva Marie
IAC2018: Malique Thompson-Dwyer


Default

Omg king I LOVE him
__________________

Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 03:56 PM   #11
Alf
Alf
 
Alf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eating A Meat pudding
Posts: 17,375

Favourites:
I'm a Celeb 2010: Shaun Ryder


Default

When he appeared in Blossom he also brought a song or songs out that made it into the charts, I rember my sister buying one of his singles "Nothing my love can't fix" That brings back memories of my early teens.
__________________
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVj6cgI9cEEsF4MM7Qd5vOPcBnpwplL  D-r1LRu_BKGD32G2KO0Pw

Last edited by Alf; 11-01-2019 at 03:57 PM.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:03 PM   #12
Mokka
Mokka
 
Mokka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,154

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
Love Island 4: Laura A
BBUSA20: Steve


Default

He also had a tv show with Joan Hart a few years ago... Melissa & Joey.
He's very very hot

Spoiler:

__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:15 PM   #13
Calderyon
-
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 22,213

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
BBCanada 6: Paras


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Do you watch The Big Bang Theory? The actress who plays Sheldons girlfriend was Blossom in it
That I know. Or knew. And I know who she is. Before I stopped watching, a few seasons after she was introduced. I found out she was in Blossom somewhat later after her introduction to BBGT.

Not fan of her character. And I'm glad it's ending.

To summarize: I know the series Blossom and the lead actress, but not this guy.
Calderyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:42 PM   #14
JerseyWins
Meow Meow
 
JerseyWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 16,156

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Estefania
BB19: Lewis G
CBBUSA2: Ryan Lochte
Survivor 37: Davie
Default

Oh I do know him. Not well though
__________________

Who's going under the bus? Not I!
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:17 PM   #15
montblanc
barbie tingz
 
montblanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 11,197

Favourites (more):
DOI 2019: Richard Blackwood
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 11: Speidi


Default

no way omg

UGH KING
__________________


Spoiler:

CBBUS - Joey | Kandi | Lolo | Tamar
DOI - Didi | Melody | Richard


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
Why don't you ****ing yanks bore off? WHO even likes you on this forum? You're outcasts who are only entertained by RileyH every now and then. I hope you get banned you ****ing bitch
montblanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:28 PM   #16
Calderyon
-
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 22,213

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
BBCanada 6: Paras


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Omg king I LOVE him
Quote:
Originally Posted by montblanc View Post
no way omg UGH KING
Surely you are the same person?
Calderyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:29 PM   #17
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: far from home
Posts: 32,528
Blog Entries: 4

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Kiera
DOI 2019: Wes Nelson
CBBUSA2: Natalie Eva Marie
IAC2018: Malique Thompson-Dwyer


Default

And what about it
__________________

Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:29 PM   #18
reece(:
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
 
reece(:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 76,442
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Kiera
BB19: Sian
DOI 2019: Gemma Collins
Survivor 38: Wendy


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
According to Perez Hilton

He also said the line up will be filled with DWTS Celebs
I thought as much
__________________

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:33 PM   #19
Calderyon
-
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 22,213

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
BBCanada 6: Paras


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
And what about it
Better this than A cup Ariana.
Calderyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:34 PM   #20
Calderyon
-
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 22,213

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
BBCanada 6: Paras


Default

That Vegas account said that they are filming third tier intros now, just in case.

Last edited by Calderyon; 11-01-2019 at 10:34 PM.
Calderyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:34 PM   #21
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: I prøbably shøuld have stayed inside my høuse
Posts: 15,220

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

The only reason we get DWST heavy casts (and a few Celeb Apprentice) is because they share the same casting team.
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:36 PM   #22
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: I prøbably shøuld have stayed inside my høuse
Posts: 15,220

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
That Vegas account said that they are filming third tier intros now, just in case.
At this point Vegas has become unreliable. Got cast reveal wrong (said Monday, its Sunday) and is also thinking Tiffany is cast when she has events booked all throughout the season yet to be cancelled.

Perez has become a more reliable source and I hate to say it. He reckons the cast is final at this stage which really it should be.
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:20 PM   #23
Mokka
Mokka
 
Mokka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,154

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
Love Island 4: Laura A
BBUSA20: Steve


Default

I totally believe Joey is legit. He just went through bankruptcy this last year and since Melissa and Joey had only four seasons... his comeback era is over and he needs this.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:43 AM   #24
Jason.
The Shape
 
Jason.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 29,559


Default

I s2g I'm sick of hearing about Vegas everytime I enter one of these threads.

Shurrup talking SHOITE!
Jason. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:46 AM   #25
montblanc
barbie tingz
 
montblanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 11,197

Favourites (more):
DOI 2019: Richard Blackwood
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 11: Speidi


Default

GET them!
__________________


Spoiler:

CBBUS - Joey | Kandi | Lolo | Tamar
DOI - Didi | Melody | Richard


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
Why don't you ****ing yanks bore off? WHO even likes you on this forum? You're outcasts who are only entertained by RileyH every now and then. I hope you get banned you ****ing bitch
montblanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
joey, lawerence, signed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts