Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 10-01-2019, 09:06 PM #2326

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

Aw I loved Helen
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:09 PM #2327
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Aaaaand I’m done! BB8 was a great series and is really underrated imo. Also it includes my favourite housemate I’ve come across so far

Big Brother 8 - Overall Ranking
1. Charley
2. Laura
3. Lesley
4. Carole
5. Tracey
6. Brian
7. Nicky
8. Jonty
9. Sam & Amanda

10. Shabnam
11. Kara-Louise
12. Chanelle
13. Jonathan
14. Amy
15. Shanessa
16. Ziggy
17. Seany

18. Emily
19. Billi
20. Liam
21. David
22. Gerry

Overall Series
1. BB6
2. BB5
3. BB8
4. BB15
5. BB7
6. BB18
7. BB19
8. BB17

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:10 PM #2328
ah™

Favourites:
BBUSA21: Kemi
BB17: Laura
ah™

Favourites:

why is miss shabs so low and ziggeh so high

it's not an accent it's a speech impediment bitch x
brat. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:15 PM #2329
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat. View Post
why is miss shabs so low and ziggeh so high
Shabnam was good but a little bit overrated and I prefer the ones above her. I actually went into BB8 expecting not to like her but I ended up liking her in the end

Ziggy (or Ziggeh), I can sort of appreciate as a housemate because he at least owned his messiness in the end (just like Shabnam did, which I liked about her) Don’t get me wrong, he’s an absolute twat as a person but on housemate value, I could appreciate him more than the ones below him, but I only realised that in the last few days I saw of him.

Spoiler:

Old 10-01-2019, 10:56 PM #2330

BB15 Full Thoughts
  • Cast: 4/10
  • Tasks: 6/10
  • Production: 5/10
  • Public Vote: 5/10
  • House: 8/10

Overall: 28/50

Housemate Ranking
Hate
Dislike
Below Average
Neutral
Above Average
Somewhat Like
Really Like
Love
Adore

19. Helen - I dunno if she's even worth the energy at this point. She was as bad in every aspect as I feared she'd be and worse. An indestructible irritant who constantly got what she wanted, whether that relate to disgustingly manufactured twists like the final pass or fake evicting her to obviously drum up importance during VTW, or getting what she wanted in the sense of getting away with numerous warnings after repeatedly, quite frankly, abusing others, all culminating in a very undeserving victory. This all sounds very similar to fellow scumbag Bear, and while I do probably still despise him more, Helen may be an even WORSE win than his somehow, mainly because she didn't just win over some boring runner-up like Ricky, she won over ASHLEIGH, and that is just the cherry on top of pissing me off.
18. Marlon - Blegh, just a boring dick who proved he'd sell out others just for immunity, and wallow in self-pity after apologising but then clearly awaiting sympathy from everyone. He doesn't drive me to annoyance like all the other red zone housemates I have, but he does lack any actual good aspects.
17. Pauline - Completely sucked once she singlehandedly ruined the series by giving Helen a pass to the final, but had plenty of other bad traits, mainly her tyranny in the kitchen and as a house mother that was more often uncomfortable than it was endearing.
16. Tamara - Eh, I mean I'm not exactly offended by her, but like Marlon, she does absolutely nothing of quality so I have no reason to hold her in high regard, the only importance I remember is her brief showmance with Winston, and it was pretty evident she was sort of taking advantage of him too.
15. Kimberly - A regretful choice since I liked her in the first few weeks and she did feel like she'd wind up being an American Deana, but instead she succumbed herself to the robotic personality she's so labelled for, and making it known that you have standards to not be objectified but then knowingly letting Steven take every advantage of you, whether it be sexually or verbally, was utterly disappointing, as well as it causing her to lose all sense of charisma or promise she had for me early on.
14. Biannca - "I'M GONNA GET MY TITS OUT! I'M GONNA GET MY TITS OUT!" ugh just a vapid, attention-seeking annoyance. Her over the top behaviour had its perks but for the most part, she had very little substance and I found the way she was around Winston to be borderline uncomfortable, and I'll never forgive the way she orchestrated Danielle's eviction by just assuming that because Danielle is a secret cam girl that it somehow automatically means she's lying about being a virgin, ugh shut up.
13. Steven - Ugh I really do hate him and am disgusted by him, but I couldn't help putting Steven this high. There was a lot of things that repulsed me; his childisness, his self-centeredness, his occasional patronising communication, the possessive, creepy and intolerable way he treated Kimberly, the ****ing ham on crackerbread in the diary room scene, you get it. But I couldn't help cackle at so much other stuff too; the way he babied himself to Pauline, "Two Second Steven", his constant unawareness, one-liners e.g. the family spa story, "I haven't cried since 2009", etc., and most importantly his last week where he got so """"hurt"""" by Kimberly leaving that he shaved his head, freaked out constantly, promised he'd evict Ashleigh and Christopher for nominating him if he survived , it proved he was a lot better as a comedy villain and it's a shame he wasn't more often cause I still think he's an embarrassing cretin.
12. Ash - Even though I eventually tolerated him, Ash didn't really have many outright great qualities either, and was HORRIBLE in the first four weeks, and at that point absolutely deserved to go early over Toya or even Matthew. His alignment with Helen isn't something I'm immediately against, but it was still sometimes annoying to stick by her in the times where anyone could tell she was attacking someone. A tolerable person, but not a great housemate.
11. Jale - Again, not a bad person, but was pretty much an inoffensive version of Becky Hannon in how she initially started off being quite picked on by several people, only to completely disappoint by becoming best friends with them. Thankfully in Jale's case, her only real bad traits here were 1) the time she backed Helen and Kimberly viciously ganging up on Ashleigh and 2) campaigning for Ashleigh to be evicted and for Helen to win. But nevertheless, Jale is an overall sub-par housemate who has the added bonus of being the human shields that saved Ashleigh and caused her to eventually be the favourite .
10. Zoe - Another one I don't have strong feelings about one way or another, but on the subject of whether or not she thought she was better than others with that Tesco comment, I did believe her saying she doesn't think she's better than others, however she still carried herself as if she was some kind of big larger than life superstar when really she was the most placcid and down to earth of the cast.
9. Winston - Lmao I went in expecting to HATE him based on the negativity that pops up every time he's mentioned but Winston was really not that bad. He kind of sucked in the first few weeks e.g. his behaviour with Toya and blind backing of Helen, but there were times where he was righteous, like his funny drags of Marlon and especially how he stuck up for Ashleigh, even against his own friends when he felt she was being backed up on and it shown he's an alright lad . However, the thick act still wore thin after nine weeks and he still overall didn't do many exciting things, so I did still enjoy his shock eviction.
8. Pav - Never have I seen such an OTT hatred of an inoffensive bore. Pav may not have ever excited me at all, but I still had plenty of sympathy in how he was misunderstood as some sort of devious gameplayer, how the house underestimated that he'd ever deserve to be a finalist just because he arrived late, and the on and off "Get Pav Out" chants. As for him, I thought he handled all that very well and had a lot of tolerance, though I still hold him in lower regard than I can for him secretly being on Helen's camp in one of her many wrong opinions, this one being that there's some sort of secret attraction Chris had towards Ashleigh and then Get Pav Out doesn't really bother me
7. Matthew - I did have him in neutral territory during the watch, but when I actually evaluate Matthew, I'm struggling to think of much I liked. He was catty and sometimes it was funny like when he was scheming with Toya or being a dick to Helen but other times he was a little smug and he should've just admitted how terrifying Helen's bullying of him actually was instead of just shrugging it off with 'lol she has saggy tits anyway idc'. He didn't deserve to be evicted so early, but in retrospect it wasn't that much a loss either.
6. Chris - Even though a lot of his most appealing moments were restricted to the diary room, and I briefly disliked him for how he was to Pav, I still look back at Chris with fondness somehow. Usually his opinions were on-point and had witty one-liners to them, his love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with Helen was quite funny, him and Ashleigh were an alright dynamic after losing Toya and Danielle too soon, and he always had good intentions and seemed like a funny, likeable guy, even though I didn't know enough about him.
5. Mark - Really mixed on him. Thought he was a key enjoyment factor for a lot of BB15 but was let down by how it felt like he was putting himself above Christopher while still flirting with him, and it was AWFUL when he hypothetically took £15K and just sat there, even being supportive of her, as Helen dished out anger at Chris for doing the same thing, not taking any accountability for it. But he was still a usually good housemate so an above average bordering on neutral housemate he is!
4. Christopher - I really was trying to be a fan because he seemed like a lovely guy who was righteous in practically all his arguments, and I felt sorry for him on s number of occasions, but I guess he never hit that high for me, though Christopher still had plenty of nice moments that make him deservedly the best male of BB15 imo.
3. Toya - Even though I didn't like her till her last week, what a great last impression to have. Toya's eviction and how it happened may have been the first sign of bull**** twists of production this series, but on the upside she went out with a bang, and righteously shut down all the most annoying housemates at that time and I commend holding herself together and righteously laying into pricks in spite of being goaded by Ash and Winston and Marlon. She had some charming intelligence to her, but it was even more fun watching the way she snapped.
2. Danielle - I'm pretty sure she's predominantly liked on the forum anyway, but I don't see many who outright LOVED her like me, so I may as well say Danielle is very underrated and was very enjoyable . I was so compelled by such an enigmatic yet expressive presence who had apparently bstrict Catholic views yet her two best friends were an Atheist and a homosexual . She always had me laughing with her clear abrasiveness about things like sex talk or when someone, in her words, "PEED her off" She probably is my pick for most unfair eviction for a number of reasons and was more deserving of being the Week 8 evictee big character of every series besides BB15, but by that point she's still a magenta housemate who was a big saviour of an otherwise poor series.
1. Ashleigh - I've never seen an under 20s housemate handle themselves as eloquently, gracefully and righteously as Ashleigh. The way she shrugged off Helen's antagonising of her and twisting what she said by laying things down against Helen in response that made her look worse was something I never tired of. And even though Ashleigh admits to being just as sneaky and grumpy with others as Helen is, in Ashleigh's case I loved it because it was usually directed at the right people, or at the very least was more entertaining and understandable, as well as being actually funny unlike Helen. Ashleigh balso knew the house would underestimate an 18 year old like her, so I applauded how intelligent, honest and level-headed she really was. She may not have won, but if the winner gets booed while the runner-up gets chanted as the real winner, and if the winner comes back the series after and be somehow even worse and get banned from ever being associated with the show after tag-team bullying someone and comparing them to a murderer and rapist and now who's only career is being a dick, while Ashleigh still seems to be having a great career off the back of the show, then who is the real winner here?

Edgic:
Spoiler:

It's sad to say I don't like this series cause it really did have a strong first six weeks and even the week after Danielle left was okay, but the last three weeks it suddenly felt dragged out and in general sometimes the series got dragged out because the ****e about the unanswerable question of "Is Helen a good person deep down or is she a bully?" was a tedious cycle, even while I was enjoying the series, one that transcended the same way a couple months later with Katie Hopkins and then another couple of months later with Marc, so thanks Helen!

This series also follows the BB14 manufactured interference, in this case even more harmfully with evictions like Toya's and Danielle's, and pointless twists that ruin the series that I've mentioned before like the final pass and the fake eviction, both culminating in one of the worst winners. The power housemate idea was an interesting concept but it was hit or miss in practice. Like BB8, I feel it had potential to be a fantastic series, but numerous technicalities wear it down. However unlike BB8, BB15 ultimately isn't too entertaining either. Most of the major storylines here were also very stale; the eventual reliance on Helen vs Ashleigh with production interference is an example that sums all this up. However, I will say I'd have luked this series a lot more if it didn't end as tragically as it did.

First Watch List:
BB6
BB13
BB7
BB10
BB5
BB9
BB14
BB8
BB15

Series yet to watch:
BB1
BB2
BB3
BB4
BB12

Possible rewatches:
BB11
BB16

Even though I didn't like it at the time, I was kind of busy while watching BB3 so I may as well give it another shot, but rather than starting all over, I'll just continue from where I was because nothing much really happens the first few days, just gotta track down what was the last episode I watched by going back months in the part 2 thread .

Last edited by Epic.; 10-01-2019 at 11:10 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:58 PM #2331

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):

You may as well watch in order now Epic, so start with BB1.?
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:02 PM #2332

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
You may as well watch in order now Epic, so start with BB1.?
There's a poll every two series I first watch, so if you want me to do 1 after I do 3 and it gets enough votes, I'll do 1 and then probably 2 after .
Old 10-01-2019, 11:28 PM #2333

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

CBB1 Day 2 (Chris Eubank Evicted) and Day 3 (Jack and Vanessa nominated)

Was quite surprised for the first mini disagreement already here on the first full day with Chris moaning about the booze and then with the parenting disagreement. He is quite difficult, isn't he? He doesn't like others not agreeing with him.

Chris is basically generalising and saying Jewish women are over dramatic when talking to Vanessa. This guy should remove his foot from his mouth.

Talk about feeling old, 2001... and Uptown Girl just came out

Chris out first... wow, how shocked. Completely forgot how evictions were done, they weren't even revealed by Davina. No crowd either.

I know Jack is just a miserable bastard but him breaking out for a split second.. Keith is just nothing. He's just blaah.

Vanessa's meltdown

Rankings:

1. Vanessa (-)
2. Jack (-)
3. Anthea (-)
4. Claire (-)

5. Chris (+1) Evicted
6. Keith (-1)

Day 4 (Vanessa Evicted + Anthea, Jack and Keith nominated):

Jack really wants out and his miserableness is more annoying than I remember, I never was a fan of his comedy, but here i find it worse. Vanessa was robbed. Her saying it was traumatic... little did she know she would return for UBB

1. Vanessa (-) Evicted.
2. Anthea (+1)
3. Clare (+1)
4.. Jack (-2)
5. Keith (+1)

Last edited by *mazedsalv**; 10-01-2019 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:33 PM #2334

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

NOT SLUTTY B hatred
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:35 PM #2335
Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

mess @ a day 2 eviction
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:35 PM #2336
haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

she made me uncomfortable

Spoiler:

montblanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:37 PM #2337
ah™

Favourites:
ah™

Favourites:

bianca legend

cute top 3 ah'd probs agree with, but ah don't really feel that strongly about any of the housemates from bb15

it's not an accent it's a speech impediment bitch x

Last edited by brat.; 10-01-2019 at 11:37 PM.
brat. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:37 PM #2338

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
mess @ a day 2 eviction
All just so rushed but i get it as it was for Comic Relief
Old 11-01-2019, 12:02 AM #2339
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
BB15 Full Thoughts
  • Cast: 4/10
  • Tasks: 6/10
  • Production: 5/10
  • Public Vote: 5/10
  • House: 8/10

Overall: 28/50

Housemate Ranking
Hate
Dislike
Below Average
Neutral
Above Average
Somewhat Like
Really Like
Love
Adore

19. Helen - I dunno if she's even worth the energy at this point. She was as bad in every aspect as I feared she'd be and worse. An indestructible irritant who constantly got what she wanted, whether that relate to disgustingly manufactured twists like the final pass or fake evicting her to obviously drum up importance during VTW, or getting what she wanted in the sense of getting away with numerous warnings after repeatedly, quite frankly, abusing others, all culminating in a very undeserving victory. This all sounds very similar to fellow scumbag Bear, and while I do probably still despise him more, Helen may be an even WORSE win than his somehow, mainly because she didn't just win over some boring runner-up like Ricky, she won over ASHLEIGH, and that is just the cherry on top of pissing me off.
18. Marlon - Blegh, just a boring dick who proved he'd sell out others just for immunity, and wallow in self-pity after apologising but then clearly awaiting sympathy from everyone. He doesn't drive me to annoyance like all the other red zone housemates I have, but he does lack any actual good aspects.
17. Pauline - Completely sucked once she singlehandedly ruined the series by giving Helen a pass to the final, but had plenty of other bad traits, mainly her tyranny in the kitchen and as a house mother that was more often uncomfortable than it was endearing.
16. Tamara - Eh, I mean I'm not exactly offended by her, but like Marlon, she does absolutely nothing of quality so I have no reason to hold her in high regard, the only importance I remember is her brief showmance with Winston, and it was pretty evident she was sort of taking advantage of him too.
15. Kimberly - A regretful choice since I liked her in the first few weeks and she did feel like she'd wind up being an American Deana, but instead she succumbed herself to the robotic personality she's so labelled for, and making it known that you have standards to not be objectified but then knowingly letting Steven take every advantage of you, whether it be sexually or verbally, was utterly disappointing, as well as it causing her to lose all sense of charisma or promise she had for me early on.
14. Biannca - "I'M GONNA GET MY TITS OUT! I'M GONNA GET MY TITS OUT!" ugh just a vapid, attention-seeking annoyance. Her over the top behaviour had its perks but for the most part, she had very little substance and I found the way she was around Winston to be borderline uncomfortable, and I'll never forgive the way she orchestrated Danielle's eviction by just assuming that because Danielle is a secret cam girl that it somehow automatically means she's lying about being a virgin, ugh shut up.
13. Steven - Ugh I really do hate him and am disgusted by him, but I couldn't help putting Steven this high. There was a lot of things that repulsed me; his childisness, his self-centeredness, his occasional patronising communication, the possessive, creepy and intolerable way he treated Kimberly, the ****ing ham on crackerbread in the diary room scene, you get it. But I couldn't help cackle at so much other stuff too; the way he babied himself to Pauline, "Two Second Steven", his constant unawareness, one-liners e.g. the family spa story, "I haven't cried since 2009", etc., and most importantly his last week where he got so """"hurt"""" by Kimberly leaving that he shaved his head, freaked out constantly, promised he'd evict Ashleigh and Christopher for nominating him if he survived , it proved he was a lot better as a comedy villain and it's a shame he wasn't more often cause I still think he's an embarrassing cretin.
12. Ash - Even though I eventually tolerated him, Ash didn't really have many outright great qualities either, and was HORRIBLE in the first four weeks, and at that point absolutely deserved to go early over Toya or even Matthew. His alignment with Helen isn't something I'm immediately against, but it was still sometimes annoying to stick by her in the times where anyone could tell she was attacking someone. A tolerable person, but not a great housemate.
11. Jale - Again, not a bad person, but was pretty much an inoffensive version of Becky Hannon in how she initially started off being quite picked on by several people, only to completely disappoint by becoming best friends with them. Thankfully in Jale's case, her only real bad traits here were 1) the time she backed Helen and Kimberly viciously ganging up on Ashleigh and 2) campaigning for Ashleigh to be evicted and for Helen to win. But nevertheless, Jale is an overall sub-par housemate who has the added bonus of being the human shields that saved Ashleigh and caused her to eventually be the favourite .
10. Zoe - Another one I don't have strong feelings about one way or another, but on the subject of whether or not she thought she was better than others with that Tesco comment, I did believe her saying she doesn't think she's better than others, however she still carried herself as if she was some kind of big larger than life superstar when really she was the most placcid and down to earth of the cast.
9. Winston - Lmao I went in expecting to HATE him based on the negativity that pops up every time he's mentioned but Winston was really not that bad. He kind of sucked in the first few weeks e.g. his behaviour with Toya and blind backing of Helen, but there were times where he was righteous, like his funny drags of Marlon and especially how he stuck up for Ashleigh, even against his own friends when he felt she was being backed up on and it shown he's an alright lad . However, the thick act still wore thin after nine weeks and he still overall didn't do many exciting things, so I did still enjoy his shock eviction.
8. Pav - Never have I seen such an OTT hatred of an inoffensive bore. Pav may not have ever excited me at all, but I still had plenty of sympathy in how he was misunderstood as some sort of devious gameplayer, how the house underestimated that he'd ever deserve to be a finalist just because he arrived late, and the on and off "Get Pav Out" chants. As for him, I thought he handled all that very well and had a lot of tolerance, though I still hold him in lower regard than I can for him secretly being on Helen's camp in one of her many wrong opinions, this one being that there's some sort of secret attraction Chris had towards Ashleigh and then Get Pav Out doesn't really bother me
7. Matthew - I did have him in neutral territory during the watch, but when I actually evaluate Matthew, I'm struggling to think of much I liked. He was catty and sometimes it was funny like when he was scheming with Toya or being a dick to Helen but other times he was a little smug and he should've just admitted how terrifying Helen's bullying of him actually was instead of just shrugging it off with 'lol she has saggy tits anyway idc'. He didn't deserve to be evicted so early, but in retrospect it wasn't that much a loss either.
6. Chris - Even though a lot of his most appealing moments were restricted to the diary room, and I briefly disliked him for how he was to Pav, I still look back at Chris with fondness somehow. Usually his opinions were on-point and had witty one-liners to them, his love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with Helen was quite funny, him and Ashleigh were an alright dynamic after losing Toya and Danielle too soon, and he always had good intentions and seemed like a funny, likeable guy, even though I didn't know enough about him.
5. Mark - Really mixed on him. Thought he was a key enjoyment factor for a lot of BB15 but was let down by how it felt like he was putting himself above Christopher while still flirting with him, and it was AWFUL when he hypothetically took £15K and just sat there, even being supportive of her, as Helen dished out anger at Chris for doing the same thing, not taking any accountability for it. But he was still a usually good housemate so an above average bordering on neutral housemate he is!
4. Christopher - I really was trying to be a fan because he seemed like a lovely guy who was righteous in practically all his arguments, and I felt sorry for him on s number of occasions, but I guess he never hit that high for me, though Christopher still had plenty of nice moments that make him deservedly the best male of BB15 imo.
3. Toya - Even though I didn't like her till her last week, what a great last impression to have. Toya's eviction and how it happened may have been the first sign of bull**** twists of production this series, but on the upside she went out with a bang, and righteously shut down all the most annoying housemates at that time and I commend holding herself together and righteously laying into pricks in spite of being goaded by Ash and Winston and Marlon. She had some charming intelligence to her, but it was even more fun watching the way she snapped.
2. Danielle - I'm pretty sure she's predominantly liked on the forum anyway, but I don't see many who outright LOVED her like me, so I may as well say Danielle is very underrated and was very enjoyable . I was so compelled by such an enigmatic yet expressive presence who had apparently bstrict Catholic views yet her two best friends were an Atheist and a homosexual . She always had me laughing with her clear abrasiveness about things like sex talk or when someone, in her words, "PEED her off" She probably is my pick for most unfair eviction for a number of reasons and was more deserving of being the Week 8 evictee big character of every series besides BB15, but by that point she's still a magenta housemate who was a big saviour of an otherwise poor series.
1. Ashleigh - I've never seen an under 20s housemate handle themselves as eloquently, gracefully and righteously as Ashleigh. The way she shrugged off Helen's antagonising of her and twisting what she said by laying things down against Helen in response that made her look worse was something I never tired of. And even though Ashleigh admits to being just as sneaky and grumpy with others as Helen is, in Ashleigh's case I loved it because it was usually directed at the right people, or at the very least was more entertaining and understandable, as well as being actually funny unlike Helen. Ashleigh balso knew the house would underestimate an 18 year old like her, so I applauded how intelligent, honest and level-headed she really was. She may not have won, but if the winner gets booed while the runner-up gets chanted as the real winner, and if the winner comes back the series after and be somehow even worse and get banned from ever being associated with the show after tag-team bullying someone and comparing them to a murderer and rapist and now who's only career is being a dick, while Ashleigh still seems to be having a great career off the back of the show, then who is the real winner here?

Edgic:
Spoiler:

It's sad to say I don't like this series cause it really did have a strong first six weeks and even the week after Danielle left was okay, but the last three weeks it suddenly felt dragged out and in general sometimes the series got dragged out because the ****e about the unanswerable question of "Is Helen a good person deep down or is she a bully?" was a tedious cycle, even while I was enjoying the series, one that transcended the same way a couple months later with Katie Hopkins and then another couple of months later with Marc, so thanks Helen!

This series also follows the BB14 manufactured interference, in this case even more harmfully with evictions like Toya's and Danielle's, and pointless twists that ruin the series that I've mentioned before like the final pass and the fake eviction, both culminating in one of the worst winners. The power housemate idea was an interesting concept but it was hit or miss in practice. Like BB8, I feel it had potential to be a fantastic series, but numerous technicalities wear it down. However unlike BB8, BB15 ultimately isn't too entertaining either. Most of the major storylines here were also very stale; the eventual reliance on Helen vs Ashleigh with production interference is an example that sums all this up. However, I will say I'd have luked this series a lot more if it didn't end as tragically as it did.

First Watch List:
BB6
BB13
BB7
BB10
BB5
BB9
BB14
BB8
BB15

Series yet to watch:
BB1
BB2
BB3
BB4
BB12

Possible rewatches:
BB11
BB16

Even though I didn't like it at the time, I was kind of busy while watching BB3 so I may as well give it another shot, but rather than starting all over, I'll just continue from where I was because nothing much really happens the first few days, just gotta track down what was the last episode I watched by going back months in the part 2 thread .
The detail in this And I thought me putting a ranking of the series I’ve watched was me being extra

I thought about doing write-ups in mine but I didn’t in the end

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2019, 01:32 AM #2340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
The detail in this And I thought me putting a ranking of the series I’ve watched was me being extra
I do it like this after every first watch usually but thanks anyway ig
Old 11-01-2019, 01:44 AM #2341

A mess that I hadn't watched BB3 in eight months and also found out I abandoned it once I watched DR uncut of BB6, sounds typical of me .

Either way I continued from the last update I found from the closed thread.
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...postcount=6886

Quote:
Day 17/18 Highlights (Jonny and Lee nominated)
1. Alex (-)
2. Sandy (-)
3. Adele (-)

4. Kate (-)
5. Sophie (-1)
6. Jade (-1)
7. Lee (-)

8. Spencer (-)
9. PJ (-)
10. Jonny (-)
Day 19/20 Highlights (Sandy Walks)
1. Alex (-)
2. Sandy (-)
3. Adele (-)

4. Jade (+2)
5. Kate (-1)
6. Sophie (-1)

7. Spencer (+1)
8. Lee (-1)
9. PJ (-)
10. Jonny (-)

It's still boring.

Last edited by Epic.; 11-01-2019 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:17 PM #2342

Quote:
Day 19/20 Highlights (Sandy Walks)
1. Alex (-)
2. Sandy (-)
3. Adele (-)

4. Jade (+2)
5. Kate (-1)
6. Sophie (-1)

7. Spencer (+1)
8. Lee (-1)
9. PJ (-)
10. Jonny (-)

It's still boring.
Day 21/22/23 Highlights (Lee Evicted)
1. Alex
2. Adele

3. Jade
4. Sophie (+1)
5. Kate (-1)
6. Spencer
7. Lee
8. Jonny (+1)

9. PJ (-1)

Slightly more interesting
Old 11-01-2019, 05:55 PM #2343
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Started BB9!

Launch Night
- Mario really does look like Joey from Friends! When I saw him, I wasn’t expecting that accent to come out
- Luke reminds me a little bit of Cameron BB19 but northern
- A scream at BB telling Mario and Stephanie that they are now a couple and Lisa points at Luke, saying “Does that mean...”
- A really nerdy point but the eye and graphics
- “Rachel seems to be obsessed by breasts, but that might be because they are at eye level for her.”
- Michael “Ye just have to plod on with it, get yer free bus pass and yer half price TV license!”
- Michael: “What’s this?” Lisa: “It’s... a scarf...”
- Alexandra’s not an it girl, she is it. Not here for the crowd booing Sylvia and Alexandra even though they did nothing wrong in their VT’s though
- Rebecca’s so excited to be in! I feel like she’s going to be messy, but really likeable with it
- “What’s your name?” “Darnell!” “Danielle?” “Darnell!” “Donny?” “...Darnell...” From what I’ve heard, I should end up not liking Darnell but I like him so far
- Kathreya: “But I’m NOT a prostitute!” Her and her cookie jar <3
- There wasn’t anyone I disliked! (for now...)

Launch Night Ranking
1. Michael
2. Rebecca
3. Lisa
4. Rachel
5. Kathreya
6. Darnell
7. Alexandra
8. Mario
9. Stephanie

10. Dale
11. Mohamed
12. Rex
13. Luke
14. Sylvia
15. Jennifer
16. Dennis

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2019, 06:12 PM #2344

Quote:
Day 21/22/23 Highlights (Lee Evicted)
1. Alex
2. Adele

3. Jade
4. Sophie (+1)
5. Kate (-1)
6. Spencer
7. Lee
8. Jonny (+1)

9. PJ (-1)

Slightly more interesting
Day 24/25 Highlights (Tim Enters; Alex and Spencer nominated)
1. Alex
2. Adele
3. Tim

4. Jade
5. Kate (+1)
6. Sophie (-1)

7. Spencer
8. Jonny

9. PJ
Old 11-01-2019, 10:53 PM #2345
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

DAY 1
- Luke: “I don’t drink. I don’t smoke...” Lisa: “So what do you do?
- How did I not notice Mohamed jumping down the stairs on launch
- “Jennifer, I’m blind and I have been told you look like DEMI MOORE. DEMI MOORE.”

DAY 2
- God how are the housemates falling for Mario and Steph’s fake relationship I know that obviously as a viewer, i know it’s not real but they’re really unconvincing
- “Fit sort ae seat is this?”
- Mario has to propose to Steph and Lisa’s just standing at the side like “very nice”
- Mario: “But we’re gonna have a honeymoon! And kids!” Steph: “Can you SHURRUP!
- Alexandra’s onto them I would say a legend in the making but I know that her stay is relatively short-lived

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2019, 11:34 PM #2346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
“Jennifer, I’m blind and I have been told you look like DEMI MOORE. DEMI MOORE."
Old 11-01-2019, 11:36 PM #2347
A great thief

A great thief

THE best BB9 housemate by far

Old 11-01-2019, 11:37 PM #2348
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

DAY 3
- Screaming at Kathreya not telling anyone that Kat is short for Kathreya and when the BB asked her to come to the DR, people thought she was a new housemate
- “C-R-U-T-C-H! I think, is mean, boy’s sausage! I learn that from Mario!” Bless <3
- Poor Alexandra being denies access to the DR for her sore throat but they call her in to put on a bunny suit
- “Alexandra, Big Brother suggests that if your throat is hurting, you quieten down” Oof
- Mikey “TO BE HONEST, AH WOULD DRESS UP AS A BUNNY GURIL” He’s a howl when he starts screaming at BB for no reason
- Mario “Sell them on eBay, make a fortune! Alexandra: “I don’t find any part of this funny at all!” Mario: “No-one’s talking to you?”
- Poor Mikey </3 That argument was hilarious though, felt sorry for him though because he didn’t mean any harm
- Everybody talks about Mario saying “Mikey’s got a disability, open your eyes” but he’s just saying to BB “The way I see it, Mikey’s got a disability” like is he constantly trying to make a pun out of it or something
- Alex ranting at Mikey and he’s just like “What’s your name?” “My name’s Alex, don’t forget it

An amazing episode
If the rest of BB9 is like this, then this will be great

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2019, 11:38 PM #2349
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):